This is Jack Bauer. Leave a message.
他没接 杰克 还是我
He's not answering. Jack, listen, it's me again.
珍妮特可能知道金柏莉在哪
Janet may know where Kimberly is.
听到留言之后尽快给我回电♥话♥ 好吗
Would you please call me as soon as you get this, Okay?
杰克
Jack?
他就在这来着 他答应我不会离开的
He was just here. He promised me he wouldn't leave.
继续给他打电♥话♥ 我报♥警♥
Keep trying him on his cell. I'll call the police.
不 我要去那里
No, I have to get there.
如果你想去 我就带你去
If you want, I'll take you.
-那 珍妮特怎么办 -她在休息
- Well, what about Janet? - She's sleeping.
科列尔医生说她已经脱离危险了
Dr. Collier says she's not in any danger
她几小时之后就没问题了
and she'll be out for a couple of hours, Okay?
好吧
Okay.
我在路上再给他打电♥话♥吧
I guess I'll just call from the car.
快点 走啊
Come on, move it.
对不住了 哥们
Sorry, man.
-我们会没事的 -可能吧
- We're gonna be okay. - Maybe.
我刚跟我爸说话了
I just spoke to my dad.
怎么可能
How?
盖恩斯让我跟他通话的
Gaines put me on the phone with him.
盖恩斯想从你♥爸♥那得到什么
What does Gaines want from your dad?
-钱吗 -不是
- Money? - No.
我不确定 但我觉得应该不是钱
I'm not sure, but I don't think it's about money.
我爸会把咱们救出去的
My dad's gonna get us out.
他都不知道我们在哪里
He doesn't even know where we are.
没关系
It doesn't matter.
他会找到我们的
He'll find us.
怎么了 麦罗
What's up, Milo?
你试过用密♥码♥置换盒逆推那张门卡吗
Did you try using an S-box inversion on that keycard?
没有 为什么
No. Why?
没什么 那是解开那么大的文件的最快方法
I don't know, it's just the fastest way into a file that size.
你的美国医学会数据库的方法成功了
Your hunch on the AMA database paid off.
我们刚弄清无名尸体的身份
We just ID'd our John Doe.
你手腕怎么了 你之前没有那个伤的
What happened to your wrist? You didn't have that before.
有啊
Yeah, I did.
-在家具店的时候弄得 -这样
- It happened back at the furniture store. - Oh.
可能是杰克打来的
Maybe that's Jack.
杰克
Jack?
特里 你好 我是尼娜·迈尔斯
Teri. Hi, it's Nina Myers.
你好 尼娜
Oh, hi, Nina.
我有一些重要信息要告诉杰克
I have some important information for Jack.
他没接电♥话♥ 我知道他跟你在一起
He's not answering and I know he's with you.
不 刚才在来着 几分钟前去接了个电♥话♥
No, he was, but he went to take a call a couple minutes ago.
我以为是你给他打的
I thought it was from you.
不是 我差不多半个小时没跟他通话了
No, I haven't spoken to him in almost half an hour.
那你不知道他在哪里
Then you don't know where he is?
不知道
No.
尼娜 出什么事了
Nina, what's going on?
特里 如果你先接到他的电♥话♥
Um... listen Teri, if you hear from him first,
能给他带个口信吗
can you give him a message?
当然
Of course.
他让我查一个凶杀案受害者的身份
There's a murder victim he asked me to ID.
告诉他被杀的受害者名字叫艾伦·约克
Tell him the murder victim's name is Alan York.
对不起 尼娜 你能再说一遍吗
I'm sorry, Nina, could you say that again please?
艾伦·约克 他是圣费尔南多谷的会计
Alan York. He's an accountant from the Valley.
我跟杰克通话之后会告诉他详细信息
Listen, I'll give Jack the details when I speak to him.
喂
Hello?
好的
Yeah.
-你能转告杰克吗 -当然
- Will you tell Jack? - Sure.
谢谢 如果你接到他的电♥话♥
Thanks, and if you hear from him,
让他给我回话好吗
tell him to call in?
-好的 -谢谢
- Okay. - Thanks.
没事吧
Everything all right?
没事 不过是杰克的同事打电♥话♥找他
Yeah, that was just someone from Jack's office trying to find him.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表