但是我注意到这片区域人手不够
but I noticed they're a little thin right around this area.
瑞克
Yo, Rick.
过来
Come here.
放开我
Get off of me!
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
给我五分钟 老兄 没人需要知道
Give me five minutes, dude. No one has to know.
我给你四分钟
I'll give you four.
不要
No, don't.
我守在外面
I'll be outside.
我出去的时候会把门开着
When I go back out, I'll leave the door unlocked.
我会确保他背对着 这样你可以溜出去
I'll make sure his back is turned so you can get out.
穿过棚屋后面的小道 在那里等我
Go across the path behind the shed, and wait for me there.
小心
Be careful.
对不起我打了你
Sorry I hit you.
这不是真的
No, not true.
也不是真的
Also not true.
怎么了
what’s wrong?
这不是我之前破解的那张门卡
This isn't the same keycard I was working from before.
为什么这样说
What makes you say that?
因为数据不同
Because it's giving me different data.
什么
What?
几分钟前我才弄了20%
I was 20 percent through this just a few minutes ago.
现在这里说已经完成99%
Now it's saying it's 99 percent complete.
难道不是好事吗
Well, isn't that good?
如果是真的当然是好事 但是我并不相信
Yeah, if it were true. But I don't believe it.
这不是同一张门卡
This is a different keycard.
你一直都坐在这里
You've been sitting here the entire time.
谁能掉包
Who could have switched it?
我要请假出去直到早上八点
I need to post out until 8:00.
没有那个必要 可以联♥系♥到我
No, that won't be necessary. Yes, I'm reachable.
谢谢 再见
Thank you, bye.
尼娜 我现在没时间跟你说话
Nina, I can't talk right now.
分局那边有紧急情况
There's an emergency down at Division.
门卡在哪里
Where's the keycard?
什么
What?
小心 杰克
Careful, Jack.
有人把沃尔什给你的那张卡用这张换走了
Somebody replaced the keycard Walsh gave you with this one.
谁
Who?
麦罗认为是你
Milo thinks it was you.
杰克
Jack?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
麦罗的眼睛唯一离开屏幕的时候
The only time Milo took his eyes off the system
就是你在分散他的注意力
was when you distracted him.
好吧 你说的没错
Okay, you're right.
我只是不想惊动任何人
I just didn't want to alarm anyone.
分局收到一些情报 他们不相信麦罗
Division got some information. They didn't trust Milo with it.
杰克 门卡在哪里
Where's the keycard, Jack?
解决这事 杰克
Take care of this, Jack.
把卡给我 杰克 否则我亲自给打给分局
Give it to me, Jack, or I'll call Division myself.
好吧
Fine.
这是门卡
Here's the keycard.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
对不起 尼娜
I'm sorry, Nina. I'm sorry.
但是相信我 如果有必要我会杀了你的
But believe me, I will kill you if I have to.
不准尖叫
Now, no screaming.
把她弄出去
Get her out of there now!
穿上
Put this on.
我不明白 你在干什么
I don't understand. What are you doing?
尼娜 别说话
Nina, don't talk.
一出去我就跟你解释一切
I'll explain everything as soon as we get out of here.
听话 安静点
Nice and quiet.
开门
Open the door.
你们去哪里
Where you guys going?
分局在帕尔默日程开始前要召开
Division set up a meeting
一个各部门之间的会议
between agencies before Palmer's day starts.
回来之后尼娜会给你们做简报
Nina will brief you when we she gets back.
你在干什么杰克 你要带我去哪里
What are you doing, Jack? Where are you taking me?
发动车子 开车
Just start the car and drive.
-喂 -杰克
- Hello? - Jack?
谁
Who?
我在找我的丈夫 杰克·鲍尔 很紧急
I'm looking for my husband, Jack Bauer. It's urgent.
这个电♥话♥掉在地上 他可能弄掉了
This phone was lying on the ground. He must have dropped it.
你在哪里
Where are you?
圣马可医院的停车场
St. Mark's Hospital, in the parking lot.
你看见什么人了吗 那里发生什么事了吗
Did you see anyone? Did anything happen there?
我没看到
Not that I saw.
如果有什么问题我可以叫警♥察♥
If it's a problem, I'll call the cops.
不用
No. No.
快接电♥话♥
Oh, come on.
反恐组
CTU.
-请问你是 -杰梅 你是
- Who is this? - It's Jamey. Who's this?
杰梅 我是特里·鲍尔 杰克在吗
Jamey, this is Teri Bauer. Is Jack there?
-他刚和尼娜离开了 -他还好吗
- He just left with Nina. - Well, is he okay?
他掉了手♥机♥
Because he lost his cell phone.
我以为他出什么事了
I think something happened to him.
他看起来还好 有什么我可以帮忙的吗
He seemed fine. Can I help you with something?
我有麻烦了 我女儿金也是
Yeah, I'm in trouble, and so is my daughter Kim.
慢点 给我说出什么事了
Okay, wait. Slow down. Tell me what's wrong.
金柏莉被绑♥架♥了
Kimberly's been kidnapped.
-我的天 -有人也试图绑♥架♥我
- My God. - Someone tried to take me, too.
你给警♥察♥打电♥话♥了吗
Did you call the police?
没有 杰克说不能让警♥察♥介入
No, Jack says they can't be involved,
不然金柏莉会有危险
otherwise we're risking Kimberly's life.
告诉我你在哪里
Tell me where you are
我让反恐组的人来接你
So I can send someone from CTU to pick you up.
我在科德沃特以东一公里多的穆赫兰道
I'm on Mulholland about a mile east of Coldwater.
杰梅 请让他们快点
Jamey, please tell them to hurry!
好的
Okay.
接下来一小时
We're coming up on the hour.
投票即将开始
About the time the polls are about to open.
时间已经接近 我想要提醒大家...
Not that far off now. And I want to remind everybody....
你看起来很英俊
You look handsome.
有总统气质
Presidential.
-基斯在哪里 -还在他房♥间里
- Where's Keith? - He's still in his room.
我们时间不多了
We don't have much time.
大卫
David.
如果莫林·金斯利能被说服
What if Maureen Kingsley could be persuaded
不要报道此事
not to come forward with the story?
我已经跟她谈了 没有办法
I already spoke to her. There's no way.
总有办法的
There's always a way.
你指的是什么
What are you getting at?
莫林跟其他人一样 也有过去
Maureen is just like everybody else. She's got a past.
如果她过去也有
What if there was something in her past
不愿为人所知的事情呢
that she wanted to keep there?
你的意思是要挟她
You mean blackmail.
我不在乎你管它叫什么
I don't care what you call it.
我只是想拯救我们的儿子和你的选举
I'm just trying to save our son and your candidacy.
你跟卡尔聊过了
You've been talking to Carl.
你让我别无他法
You left me no choice.
没人需要知道发生了什么
No one has to know what happened.
我知道
I'd know.
我们知道
We would know.
经历了今晚这么多事
After everything we've been through tonight,
你怎么为掩盖事实正名
how can you justify burying the truth?
因为已经被掩盖七年了 大卫
Because it's been buried, David, for seven years.
就是再次翻出来 也不能改变
And digging it up again is not gonna change the fact
它已经发生过的事实
that it already happened.
你好好想想
You think about it.
这差事还是有好处的
Well, can't say this gig doesn't have its benefits.
老兄 你真走运
Dude, you're lucky.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表