Secret Service had me in custody,
但是我逃出来了 你在哪儿
but I just got away. Where are you?
回到反恐组了
Back at CTU.
他们接入了监控录像 你得躲着点摄像头
They've tapped into surveillance. You gotta get out of sight.
别担心这个 我们搞定了
Don't worry about it. We took care of it.
我们抓到内鬼了 是杰梅
We found their inside person. It's Jamey.
不 不可能 沃尔什排除她了
No, that's not possible. Walsh cleared her.
我们把她逮住了 她已经招供了
We've got her right here. She's already confessed.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
她什么事都知道
She had access to everything.
她有没有提到过特里和金
Did she say anything about Teri or Kim?
她不知道她俩的位置
She doesn't know their location.
她知道有个叫盖恩斯的人
She knows there's someone named Gaines.
-还有呢 -她拒绝合作
- What else? - She's not cooperating.
拒绝合作是什么意思
What do you mean she's not cooperating?
在她交待其他事之前
She wants a letter of immunity signed by Chappelle
她想要查普尔签发的书面豁免协议
before she says anything else.
她在吗
Is she there?
-在 -让她接电♥话♥
- Yeah. - Put her on the phone.
-跟他说话 -我不会跟他讲话的
- Talk to him. - I'm not going to talk to him.
杰梅
Jamey...
她听着呢
She's listening.
杰梅
Jamey?
什么事
Yeah?
我知道尼娜和托尼
Look, I know Nina and Tony don't understand
不理解你在经历着什么
what you're going through right now.
但是你了解我
But you know me.
我不在乎什么规章制度 我说到就一定做到
I don't care about protocol and I am true to my word.
如果你帮我♥干♥掉盖恩斯
If you help me bring down Gaines
帮我把妻子和女儿安全地找回来
and you help me get my wife and daughter back safely
我向你保证 我会帮你洗脱罪名的
I promise you, I will get you out of this.
你没这个权利
You don't have the power to do that.
我当然有
Of course I do.
现在只有咱们四个人知道这件事
Right now only four of us know about this.
我能搞定尼娜和托尼 我能把这事搞定
I can take care of Nina and Tony. I can get this done.
-杰梅 求你了 -不 不管你怎么说
- Jamey, please. - No. You'll say anything.
我要先拿到豁免权
I want the immunity first.
你想让我怎么做 杰克
What do you want me to do, Jack?
她有个儿子 叫凯尔
She has a son named Kyle.
把他带过去
Bring him in.
不行 等一下 杰克 你不能那么做
No, wait a minute, Jack, you can't do that.
-你要小心行事 -我还需要一辆车
- You got to be careful. - I also need a car.
里面放一套反恐组的通讯设备
Put a CTU comm unit in it,
一盒九毫米子弹 一套开锁工具 全都要
a box of 9 mm ammunition, a locksmith kit, the whole package.
然后呢
And then?
我会设法让自己摆脱困境
I'm going to get myself out of this situation.
我要把特里和金找回来
I'm going to go find Teri and Kim.
你想让我把车放在哪
Where do you want the car?
坦珀街和默瑟街的交叉口
The corner of Temple and Mercer.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
再见
Bye.
你是谁 发生什么了
Who are you? What's going on?
几小时之前 有人绑♥架♥我的妻子和女儿
A few hours ago, someone kidnapped my wife and daughter.
我不明白 为什么你要躲着警♥察♥呢
I don't get it then. Why are you running from the police?
你叫什么名字 劳伦
What's your name? Lauren?
我叫杰克
I'm Jack.
我为政♥府♥的特殊机构工作
I work for a special branch of the government.
昨天晚上 我被委派了一个非常重要的任务
Last night, I was given a very important assignment.
现在有人试图阻拦我完成任务
Right now someone is trying to stop me from doing it.
你不相信我 是吧
You don't believe me, do you?
如果我是你的话我也不相信我自己
If I were you I wouldn't believe me either.
我想知道的是为什么你把我留在这
What I want to know is why do you have me here?
你有车 你有地方躲
You got a car, you got a place to hide.
我不能再被抓起来了
I can't afford to be taken back into custody.
如果他们靠得太近 我必须让他们相信
If they get close enough, I have to make them believe
我会做出疯狂的举动
that I'm willing to do something really crazy.
比如开枪打我
Like shoot me?
我不会朝你开枪的
I'm not gonna shoot you.
你知道吗
You know something?
我觉得我相信你
I think I believe you.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
不是只有你一个人遇到了问题 杰克
You're not the only one who has problems, Jack.
我刚下了可怕的夜班
You know, I just came off of a hellacious night shift.
我四十五后就要出庭
I'm due in court in 45 minutes
面临我犯下的醉酒驾车的指控
on a DUI charge of which I'm guilty.
那就祝你顺利解决危机吧
So, you know, good luck with your crisis, okay?
劳伦 从昨天半夜开始我已经杀了两个人了
Lauren, I have killed two people since midnight.
我已经二十四小时没睡过觉了
I have not slept for over 24 hours.
也许 也许你应该比你现在
So, maybe... maybe you should be a little more afraid
更怕我一些比较好
of me than you are right now.
坐下
Sit.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
大卫·帕尔默
竞选总部
一切都好 不用担心
Everything's all right. No need to worry.
我们听说有持枪歹徒
We heard there was someone with a gun?
究竟发生了什么还不清楚
It's not clear what happened.
反正我毫发未损而且还像平时一样牢骚满腹
And I'm afraid I'm intact and as grouchy as ever.
所以 大家还是都继续工作吧
So, folks, let's all get back to work.
基斯呢
Where's Keith?
他半小时之前走了
He left about a half-hour ago.
-他说去哪里了吗 -没有
- Did he say where? - No.
我有点担心他
Look, I'm a little worried about him.
为什么
Why?
他有些不太正常 像生气了似的冲了出去
He wasn't being himself. He stormed out like he was angry.
我相信他会没事的 安娜 谢谢
You know, I'm sure he'll be all right, Anna, thanks.
好的
Okay.
我们要不要派人找他
Should we send someone after him?
不用 他没事
No, he's okay.
他只是需要一个人待会儿
He just needs some time alone.
我去叫特勤组
I'll call Secret Service.
大卫
David....
我知道你想要
I know how you feel about
把我们的故事版本先讲出来
telling our side of the story first.
但是现在没时间想那些了
But right now there is no time for that.
莫林九点就要直播了
Maureen is gonna go on air at 9:00.
离现在只有四十分钟了
That's 40 minutes from right now.
我们就不能做点什么阻止她吗
Isn't there anything we can do to stop her?
她不会让步的
She won't budge.
而且她又何必让步呢
And why would she?
"总统候选人之子面临谋杀指控"
"Candidate's son faces murder charges."
"有包庇之嫌"
"Cover-up suspected."
这可是大新闻
It's a huge story.
我不敢相信你就这么
I cannot believe that you are just
接受一切 不做丝毫回击
going to accept this without putting up a fight.
没什么好回击的
There's nothing to fight.
其实不论我和莫林谁先把故事讲出来都无所谓
In fact, it doesn't matter who breaks the story, me or Maureen.
我们都要直面事实 然后挺过去
We're just going to have to deal with it and get past it.
我曾见过你为了事业不顾一切
I've seen you do the impossible for your career.
我只是想让你为儿子也这么做
I'm just asking you now to do it for your son.
不行
No.
你是在让我改写历史
You're asking me to rewrite history.
如果你想让我帮忙
If you wanted my help,
你七年前就应该跟我说了
you would've asked me for it seven years ago.
岂有此理 大卫
Oh, for crying out loud, David.
把今天的行程安排送到我办公室
I need today's schedule in my office.
好的 先生 马上
Yes, sir, right away.
阿尔梅达
Almeida.
托尼 是我杰克 尼娜在哪儿
Tony, it's Jack. Where's Nina?
她在楼上调查我们从杰梅那得到的信息
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表