How's Janet?
他们在给她的脊柱降压
They're relieving some pressure on her spine.
但她会没事的
But she's gonna be okay.
至少他们是这么说
At least, that's what they say.
当然
Of course she will.
-杰克那边有新消息吗 -没有
- Any news from Jack? - No.
据我所知 他还在找金
As far as I know, he's still out looking for Kim.
挺好的
Well, that's good.
你说过他有警方没有的资源 对吧
You said he has resources the police don't have, right?
即使如此
Even so...
我猜你还是希望他能在这里
I imagine you wish he were here.
请展开手臂
Arms out, please.
转过来
Turn around.
够了 莫林是老朋友了
Enough, Maureen's an old friend.
没事 他只是在尽他的职责
It's all right, he's just doing his job.
-谢谢 -你的身份证 女士
- Thank you. - Your ID, ma'am.
让我们独处一会儿
Would you excuse us?
我们认识多久了 莫林
How long have we known each other, Maureen?
拜托 参议员 这不公平
Come on, Senator, that's not fair.
不 我只是说 你 我 我家人
No, I'm just saying, you, me, my family...
我们同舟共济
we've made a journey together
从地方政♥治♥ 到我们现在的高度
from local politics to where we are now.
我们互相帮助
We helped each other along,
因为我们目标一致
because we cared about the same things.
我知道
I know that.
我骗过你吗
Have I ever lied to you?
没有
No.
让你丢脸吗
Embarrassed you?
没有
No.
那你为什么要这么做
Then why are you doing this?
参议员
Senator.
我很希望我不知道这个消息
I wish to God that I didn't get this information.
但这是谋杀
But we're talking about murder.
一则谣言
A rumor...
来自于我的政敌
started by my enemies...
而且你也知道 我树敌众多
of whom, as you well know, I have many.
一开始我也是那么想的 但是
That's what I thought, too, at first. But....
请继续
Please, go on.
你知道的 我不能告诉你我的信息来源
You know I can't tell you my sources.
拜托 莫林 我们这又不是在法庭上
Come on, Maureen, we're not in court here.
你可能会毁了
I'm just an old friend with
你的老朋友的事业和家庭
a career and family that you just may destroy.
你至少欠我
You owe me that much at least.
好吧
Okay.
两个信息来源
Two sources.
首先 一个叫乔治·菲拉格慕的人
One, a man named George Ferragamo.
他曾给你儿子当了四年心理医生
He was your son's therapist for four years.
他来找我讲述了整件事
He came to me with the story.
第二个来源呢
The second source?
就是那个强♥奸♥了你女儿
The boy who raped your daughter,
然后跳下阳台的男孩 莱尔·吉布森
then threw himself off the balcony? Lyle Gibson?
尸检显示 他曾受割伤和抓伤
His autopsy showed that he had cuts and scratches...
表明死前曾激烈挣扎
that pointed to a violent struggle.
妮可曾试图竭力摆脱他
Nicole tried to fight him off.
对 最初是这么解释的
Yes. That was the explanation.
但一个小时后
But an hour later,
一个非裔美国青年去了一个街区外的急诊室
an African-American teenager went to this emergency room one block away
身上带着相似的伤
...with similar injuries.
这里写的名字是爱德华·约翰逊
Name here says "Edward Johnson."
那笔迹
The handwriting,
是他填表以及签名时留下的
where he filled out the form and signed his name...
我让专家分♥析♥了笔迹
I had it analyzed by an expert.
是你儿子的
It's your son's.
我才不管你的什么专家
I don't give a damn about your expert.
我儿子没杀人
My son never killed anybody.
参议员 我绝不会
Senator, I would never--
做你要做的事 莫林
You do what you have to do, Maureen.
不过要做好承担后果的准备
Just be prepared to accept the consequences.
爸
Dad.
出了什么事吗
Is something wrong?
那得你告诉我
I guess you'll have to tell me.
你姐被强♥奸♥的那晚
The night your sister was raped...
你和强♥奸♥她的男孩有接触吗
did you have any contact with the boy who raped her?
-什么 -你听到我说的了
- What? - You heard me.
真是难以置信
I don't believe this. I mean....
为什么突然提起这个
What brought this up all of a sudden?
我是说 过去的就让它过去吧
I mean, let's leave all that in the past where it belongs.
相信我 我是想让它过去
I'd like to, believe me.
但事实上 我不能
But as it happens, I can't.
在你发现妮可被侵害了之后
What did you do that night...
你那晚做了什么
after you found out that Nicole had been attacked?
现在说出完整的真♥相♥
The truth, now. All of it.
我不认为你有权问我这个
I don't think you have the right to ask me that.
你不认为我有这个权利
You don't think I have the right?
对 我不认为
No, I don't.
这事发生了
See, this thing happened.
总得有人来处理
Somebody had to deal with it,
但你在芝加哥演讲 或者
but you were in Chicago, giving a speech or...
在纽约接受公民奖
New York, receiving an civic award--
我们以后再解决我作为父亲失职的事
We'll deal with my shortcomings as a father some other time.
现在我想知道
Right now, I wanna know
你在发现你妹妹被强♥奸♥之后做了什么
what you did after you found that out your sister had been raped.
我也告诉过你了
And I told you...
我不会说的
I'm not gonna answer.
你必须说
You will answer me!
鲍尔的事我很抱歉
I apologize about Bauer,
但如果我们能内部处理这件事的话
but I'd really appreciate
我会很感激的
it if we could handle this internally.
这点我没有问题
I got no problem with that.
警长 抱歉
Sergeant, excuse me,
如果联邦探员审问完了彭蒂科夫
but if our federal colleagues are through with Penticoff...
我想开始入狱程序了
I'd like to start processing him into the system.
你在这里干什么 我以为你走了
What're you doing? Thought you left.
在彭蒂科夫无保释入狱前我是不会走的
I'm not leaving until Penticoff is behind bars without bail.
系统显示你五分钟前就走了
The computer has you checked out five minutes ago.
大伙 我们得走了
All right, guys, we're on the move.
该死
Damn it!
我今天下午收到这份通知
I got this notice in the mail this afternoon.
实际上是昨天下午
Actually, it was yesterday afternoon.
金柏莉代数不及格
Kimberly was failing Algebra.
这是第二份通知了
It was the second notice.
第一份被她截了
She intercepted the first one、
扔掉了
and threw it away.
她回家的时候 我对她大发雷霆
When she got home, I was so mad at her.
我骂了她
I guess I accused her...
对她说了不该说的
and I said things to her I shouldn't have said.
世间父母 哪个没这么做过
There isn't a parent in the world who hasn't been there.
昨晚 我对她说晚安的时候
Last night, when I told her good night...
她理都没理我
she didn't even acknowledge me.
我竟然曾经想过
I actually had the thought that I'd be....
她离开家的时候我会很高兴
I'd be so glad when she got out of the house.
等珍妮特醒了
When Janet wakes up,
她知道金在哪儿 我们便能找到她
she'll know where Kim is, and we'll find her.
我希望这会如此容易 我不知道
I hope it's gonna be that easy. I don't know about that.
会的
It will be.
她为什么没和珍妮特一起
Why wasn't she with Janet?
-完全没有道理 -我不知道
- It doesn't make sense. - I don't know.
也许她被事故吓坏了
Maybe she got freaked by the accident--
我们应该等的 应该等的
We should have waited. That's what we should have done.
不
No.
我们来这里是对的
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表