I know this sounds crazy.
他们绑♥架♥了我妈 以此要挟我爸协助他们
They kidnapped my mother, tried to get my father to help them...
但是他把我俩救了出来
...but he rescued us.
然后他把你送到弗兰克那里
And then he dropped you off at Frankie's so you could...
好让你贩卖♥♥毒品赚零花钱
...what, earn spending money dealing drugs?
不
No.
他们把我们送到了安全屋 但却被攻击了
They brought us to a safe house, but it was attacked.
我认为他们又把我妈抓走了
And I think they captured my mother again.
好吧 她告诉我你的想象力非常丰富
Okay. She told me you had an active imagination.
-她没开玩笑 -谁
- She wasn't kidding. - Who?
你朋友 跟你一起抓进来的那个
Your friend, the one we picked you up with.
梅兰妮 不
Melanie? No.
她不是我的朋友 她以为我在追她男朋友
She's not my friend. She thinks I'm after her boyfriend.
她说我什么你都不能信
You can't believe anything she says about me.
我要把你送回到拘留室
I'm going to stick you back in the holding cell.
也许那会让你学乖一点
Maybe that will convince you not to screw around.
给这个号♥码打电♥话♥
Call this number.
告诉他们我是杰克·鲍尔的女儿 我在这里
Tell them I am Jack Bauer's daughter and that I'm here.
问问他们是不是觉得我在胡闹
Ask them if they think I'm screwing around.
走吧
Come on.
狄沙佛 等一下
DeSalvo, wait.
他们还没进攻并不等于他们不会进攻
Just because they haven't attacked doesn't mean they won't.
也许这就是狼来了 外面根本没有人
Maybe this is a crock and there's nobody there.
德拉任的人就在外面 你没意识到吗
Drazen's crew is out there. Don't you get it?
他们并没有切断电源
They didn't shut down the power.
他们在制定应急计划
They're working on a contingency plan.
相信我 我了解这帮家伙
Trust me, I know these people.
我已经请求了支援 别的我也无能为力了
I've requested backup. Not much else I can do.
你其实能 让我跟那个犯人谈谈
Actually there is. Let me talk to that prisoner.
想都别想 我不能给你权限
Forget it. I can't give access.
我的任务很明确 连我本人都不能跟他说话
My orders are explicit. I told you can't even speak to him myself.
你明不明白这里所发生的一切
Do you understand everything happening here...
都跟企图刺杀帕尔默参议员息息相关
...is connected to the assassination attempt on Senator Palmer?
如果你不让我审他 帕尔默的性命危在旦夕
If you don't let me interrogate him, Palmer's life is in danger.
你想承担这个责任吗
Do you want that responsibility?
听着 鲍尔 你要想越我的级 随便你
Listen, Bauer, You are welcome to go over my head if you want,
但是我帮不了你
but I can't help you.
现在 我要去给这个人办手续了
Now, I got to process this guy.
等等
Wait.
-你说你是为国防部工作的 -那又怎样
- You said you worked for the D.O.D., right? - And?
我能借你的电♥话♥吗
Can I borrow your phone?
是的 我想参加妮可的所有采访
Yes, I want to clear every interview that Nicole gives.
是的 我亲自参加
Yes, personally.
什么时候都行 我想到场
Whenever possible, I want to be there.
到时候告诉我
Let me know.
真像雪莉说得那么糟糕吗
Is it as bad as Sherry said it would be?
预测帕尔默议员的支持率会大幅下降
...predicted a sharp drop in Senator Palmer's numbers...
但结果并非如此
...It's not turning out that way.
我们的即时民调显示议员的群众支持基础
Our instant polls indicate that the Senator's base of support...
在国家大部分地区都保持稳定
is holding steady in most areas of the country
财经频道即时投票
财经频道即时投票
而有些地方 还有增长的趋势
and in some cases, it's actually increasing.
当被问到参议员的公开披露
When asked if the Senator's disclosures
是否让他们更有可能
made them more likely
在大选中为他投票
to vote for him in the general election
帕尔默民调
基于帕尔默竞选部
帕尔默民调
基于帕尔默竞选部
不会有区别
可能性升高
可能性升高
可能性降低
可能性降低
或可能性降低 或是完全没有区别时
less likely, or made no difference at all,
百分之六十的人认为不会有区别
60 percent said "No Difference",
百分之二十二的人认为更有可能
22 percent said "More likely"
而只有百分之十八的人认为可能性降低
while only 18 percent said "Less likely."
看来你说得对
Looks like you were right.
在未来的几个月里
...over the coming months...
似乎表明选民认可了
seems to indicate that voters approved
帕尔默参议员
of Senator Palmer's honesty
半小多小时前
before a national television audience.
在全国电视观众面前所表现出的诚实
a little more than a half hour ago.
参议员
Senator.
杰克·鲍尔打来说有急事找你
It's a Jack Bauer. He says it's urgent.
谢谢你 杰克 是我
Thank you. Jack, it's me.
亚历克西斯·德拉任说了什么吗
Did you get anything from Alexis Drazen?
没有 他刚刚做完手术
No. He's just coming out of surgery now,
但我追查了在他酒店房♥间里发现的线索
but I did followed up a lead we got from his hotel room.
-参议员 我需要你的帮忙 -说吧
- Senator, I'm going to need your help. - Go on.
我现在在一所三♥级♥拘留所里
I'm at something called Class 3 detention facility.
就是一所并不存在的监狱
It's basically a prison that doesn't exist.
包括他们刚刚逮捕的犯人
Neither does the prisoner they just brought in.
犯人是什么人
Who's the prisoner?
这是我需要你的地方 长官
That's where I'm gonna need your help, sir.
这地方归国防部管
This place runs by the Department of Defense.
你想我调用关系
You want me to pull strings--
只要你一做好安排 我要立刻见到该名犯人
I need access to the prisoner as soon as you can make it happen.
监狱在索格斯 就是你给我的那个地址
The facility's located in Saugus at the address you gave me.
狱长叫做狄沙佛
The warden's name is DeSalvo.
他很讲道理 但是现在他权力有限
He's a reasonable guy, right now his hands are tied.
-我尽力而为 -谢谢你 长官
- I'll do what I can. - Thank you, sir.
你个混♥蛋♥ 给我转过来
Come on, you son of a bitch, turn around.
见鬼的 那个犯人的身份属于高度机密
Damn it, that prisoner's identity is classified!
抱歉 但我和你说过我要知道犯人的身份
I'm sorry, but I told you I need to know who that prisoner is.
不行
No.
不可能
It's impossible.
你认识他吗
You recognize him?
他是维克托·德拉任
That's Victor Drazen.
他是什么人
Who is he?
两年前被我杀死的人
A man I killed two years ago.
听着 鲍尔
All right, listen, Bauer.
你叫我冒着丢饭碗的危险 也许还会坐牢
You're asking me to risk my job, maybe go to jail.
我需要一些交换条件
I need some quid pro quo.
你和这个人有什么关系
What's your connection to this guy?
我现在要告诉你的事属于保密信息
What I'm about to tell you is secured information.
两年前 某个国会小组委员会认为
Two years ago, a congressional subcommittee decided
维克托·德拉任是波斯尼亚和平的主要威胁
that Victor Drazen was the key threat to the peace in Bosnia.
南欧巴尔干半岛的地区
他们下令干掉他 而刺杀任务由我负责
They authorized a mission to take him out. I led that mission.
我们到达那里时 事情出了岔子
When we got there, things went wrong.
今天早些时候 我才发现
Earlier today, I found out that
维克托·德拉任的妻女丧生于那场袭击
Victor Drazen's wife and daughter were killed in the attack.
我以为我们干掉了维克托·德拉任
I thought we'd killed Victor Drazen,
可显然我错了
but apparently, I was wrong.
所以他的儿子们现在要帮他越狱
So now his sons want to break him out.
不止这样 他们想要向我实施报复
More than that, they want to exact a revenge on me.
今天早些时候
Earlier today,
他的手下抓走了我的妻子和女儿
his people kidnapped my wife and daughter.
我们把她们救回来了 她们现在安全了
We got them back. They're safe for now.
但如果维克托·德拉任从这逃出去
But if Victor Drazen escapes from here...
我就无法与之抗衡
I lose any leverage I've got
无法保护我的家人远离他的手下
of keeping his people away from my family.
-我再去打电♥话♥ -没时间打电♥话♥了
- I'll make another call. - We don't have time for calls.
我们要带上该名犯人 立刻亲自转移他
We need to take this prisoner and move him ourselves now.
我说了我去打电♥话♥
I said I'll make a call.
我们还要切断电源
We still need to cut the power.
但你的弟弟还没和我们联♥系♥
But your brother hasn't contacted us yet.
如果他还活着 现在就该打来了
He would have called by now if he were alive.
我们应该假设亚历克西斯已经死了
We should assume Alexis is dead.
但也许还有别的办法
There may be another way, though.
这个部门的配电站离这有八百米左右
The substation for this sector is a half mile from here.
几十克的C5炸♥药♥应该足够了
A few ounces of C-5 should be sufficient.
为了节省时间 我们直接从前门进去
To save time, we'll go in through the front.
目标可是不引起他人注意
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表