他的家人失踪了 你不觉得他有权知道吗
His family is missing. Don't you think he should know that?
没错 我同意你的想法
Yes. I'm with you on this.
是梅森的命令 好吗
Look, Mason gave the order, all right?
他已经调配资源 叫当地人帮忙寻找他们
He's deployed resources. He's called locals to help find them.
你应该告诉我的 你为我工作
You should have told me. You work for me.
你为梅森工作
And you work for Mason.
是我的错 我不该离开特里和金的
This is my fault. I should never have left Teri and Kim.
尼娜 你不是外勤探员 好吗
Nina, you're not a field agent, all right?
-你能做什么呢 -杰克得知道这事
- What could you have done? - Jack needs to know about this.
梅森
Mason.
乔治 你告诉杰克他家人的事了没
George, have you told Jack about his family yet?
不 还没到那一步
No. We're not there yet.
你不能这样 你得告诉他
You can't do this. You have to tell him.
为什么不告诉他 让他帮我们找呢
Why not let him know so he can help us find them?
乔治 他们在外面 他们暴露了
George, they're out there. They're exposed.
如果德拉任的人先发现他们
If Drazen's people find them first...
这想法不错
That's a good idea.
听我说 乔治
Listen to me, George.
如果他们有什么不测 他会让你负责的
If anything happens to them, he's going to hold you responsible.
你最好想想这个
You better think about that.
我会的 有什么进展要告诉我
I will. Okay. Let me know if you have any progress.
乔治
George!
尼娜
Nina.
杰克 手♥机♥没电了 能用下你的吗
Jack, my battery just died. Can I use your phone for a second?
当然
Yes, sure.
多谢
Thanks.
是我
Yes, it's me.
我想说的是
All I want to say is just
让后备小组做好准备 好吗
keep the backup units on standby, all right?
您拨♥打♥的用户暂时无法接通
This cellular customer you are trying to reach is unavallable.
-好的 -收到信♥号♥♥了
- Okay. - I've got a signal.
尼娜说什么了
What did Nina have to say?
她只是确认我们的位置
She was just checking our location.
GPS显示什么
What does the GPS say?
不对啊 显示地址就在前方
Doesn't make sense, it's saying the address is right up ahead.
我知道整件事情都是保密的
I know the whole thing was hush-hush,
但是维克托·德拉任到底是谁
but who exactly was Victor Drazen?
维克托·德拉任是米洛谢维奇的手下
Victor Drazen was Milosevic's shadow.
他负责他所有的秘密行动
He was in charge of all of his covert operations.
他负责组织
He was responsible for
科索沃 萨拉热窝和波斯尼亚地区的
organizing all the ethnic cleansing campaigns...
所有的种族清理活动
in Kosovo, Sarajevo and Bosnia.
-你的小组除掉了他 -是的
- Your unit took him out? - That's right.
-你把他们一网打尽了 -是的
- You rolled the whole deal up? - Yep.
那你觉得谁会有这样的影响力
So, who do you think would have the influence...
能够针对你和帕尔默策划这样的行动
to be able to run an operation like this against you and Palmer?
我觉得是塞尔维亚的军事流亡者
My guess would be Serbian military exiles.
他们有这个能力
I mean they could pull this off.
不知怎的 亚历克西斯和安德烈
Somehow, Alexis and Andre
背着我们和一个组织合作
pulled together a cell without us knowing.
什么样的组织
It's a hell of a cell
能打入反恐组内部 策反杰梅
being able to infiltrate the CTU, turn Jamey.
我同意 很难相信杰梅在没有协助之下
I agree, it's hard to believe that Jamey could move so freely
这么容易的和我们对着干
to work against us without some kind of umbrella.
对塞尔维亚人花费重金要切断
Any ideas on why the Serbs would want to spend this much money
树林中♥央♥的电源 你有什么想法
to turn the power off in the middle of the woods?
没头绪
No.
乔治 快看 这里有个变压器
George. Look, a power transformer.
上面的锁是新的
The lock on it is new.
这地方怎么会被列为野生动物保护区
Why would this be designated as a wildlife sanctuary?
好好想想
I mean, think about it.
这里没水 没水 没湿地
There's no water. No water, no wetlands.
没湿地 没鸟 没动物
No wetlands, no birds, no animals.
在我看来什么都没有
No nothing as far as I can make out.
他们来了 伙计
Here they are, man.
准备一下
Let's get ready.
正是时候 合我心意
Right on time. I like that.
他们是谁
Who the hell is this?
我几个朋友 别担心 没事的
Just some friends of mine. Don't worry about it.It's cool
你怎么认识弗兰基的
How do you know Frankie?
我是瑞克的朋友
I'm a friend of Rick's.
瑞克是谁
Who's Rick?
是我
I am.
你怎么回事
What happened to you?
我们要玩"二十个问题"还是干点正经事
Are we going to play "20 questions" Or do some business?
一种游戏
我想弄清楚这屋里所有人的情况 有问题吗
I just want to know who's in the room. You got a problem with that?
没有 请便
No. Knock yourself out.
我才不管你是要查病史还是查尿检
Get a medical history and a urine sample for all I care.
动作快点就行
Let's just get on with it, come on.
好 干正事吧 你拿现金了吧 弗兰基
Fine, let's do this. You got cash, Frankie?
都准备好了 别担心 先看看摇♥头♥丸♥
I got what you need. Don't worry. Let's see the E first.
高纯度摇♥头♥丸♥ 不含咖♥啡♥因♥
Pure MDMA. No caffeine.
-要检查吗 -不用 伙计 我信你
- Want to check it? - No, man, I trust you.
那就好 伙计
All right, homey.
钱在哪儿
Where's the money?
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
这家伙叫我"伙计" 钱在这里
This guy called me "Homey." I got your money.
在这里
It's right here.
退后
Stand down!
别这样 伙计
Come on, homey.
退后 小心吃枪子儿
Stand down, or you're eating one.
敢扣下扳机你也别想跑
Pull that trigger and you're going down, too.
直接做了他 做了他
Let's just do him! Just do him!
大家冷静点 伙计
Everybody chill out, man.
没事的 把枪放下 好吗
It's all cool. Put the guns down, all right?
把枪慢慢放在地上
Put them down nice and easy.
-放下了 -上
- Going down. - Let's go.
看看他们身上还有什么 伙计
See what else they got on them, man.
这都是你害我弟弟丧命惹的祸
All this because you couldn't keep my brother alive?
他们可能没用真名登记
They might not have registered with their real names.
不 就用我们给你的描述 好吗
No. Just use the description that we sent you, okay?
我们尽力而为
We'll do our best.
-你查医院了吗 -查过了
- You checking the hospitals? - Yes.
我不懂特里和金怎么就不见了
I don't understand how Teri and Kim just disappeared.
这可能是件好事
It might be a good thing, you know?
如果德拉任的人抓到她们
If Drazen's people had them,
我们现在应该收到风声了
we would have heard about it by now.
毕竟 杰克和帕尔默才是主要目标
After all, Jack and Palmer are the primary targets.
杰克家检查过了吗
What about Jack's house?
我让威廉姆斯去了 我回头打电♥话♥核实一下
I sent Williams over, but I'll call and check.
金打的那通电♥话♥呢
And Kim's phone call?
我们查到是电♥话♥亭的电♥话♥
We traced it to a phone booth.
我们会检查整个地区
We're checking the whole area.
尼娜 我们已经尽我们所能了 好吗
Nina, we're doing everything we can, all right?
是吗
Are you?
你现在要干嘛 伙计 你要杀了我们吗
What are you going to do now, man? You're going to kill us?
没错
Yes.
我会杀了你们
I'll kill you
如果再让我碰见你们的话
if I ever see you again.
你得去缝个针
You should get that stitched.
打断鼻梁这招怎么样
How's that for a nose job?
干的不错 我喜欢
It's pretty good. Yes, I like that.
弗兰基
Frankie?
怎么了 伙计
What's that, homey?
有话快说
Speak up.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
抓住他们
Put them down!
抓住他们
Put them down!
就现在 把枪放下
Right now! Drop the gun now!
把他们都抓起来
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表