24小时
第一季 第十七集
现在 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥正密谋
Right now, terrorists are plotting to
暗♥杀♥一位总统候选人
assassinate a presidential candidate.
我的妻子和女儿被盯上了
My wife and daughter have been targeted.
而我的同事也有可能牵涉其中
And people that I work with may be involved in both.
我是联邦探员杰克·鲍尔
I'm Federal Agent Jack Bauer...
今天将是我生命中最漫长的一天
...and today is the longest day of my life.
以下情节发生于加州总统初选日
下午4点至5点间
妈
Mom!
妈
Mom!
妈
Mom!
你记得任何事情吗
Do you remember anything yet?
不记得
No.
肯定很奇怪吧
Must be weird.
我从没见过患失忆症的人
I mean, I never met anyone that has amnesia before.
真的很感谢你帮我
I really appreciate you helping me out.
-你叫什么 -坦尼亚
- What's your name? -Tanya.
坦尼亚
Tanya.
希望没有让你绕太远
I hope you're not going too far out of your way.
没事
It's fine.
医院离这里不远
The hospital isn't far from here.
你家很有钱吗
So, you come from money?
看起来可能是 或者你丈夫有钱
You look like you might, or your husband.
-我丈夫 -你手上那个金戒指
- My husband? - A little band of gold? On your finger?
我完全不记得我丈夫了
I don't have any memory of my husband.
皮尔斯特工 杰克·鲍尔
Agent Pierce? Jack Bauer.
我们在参议员今早的早餐会上见过
We met at the Senator's breakfast this morning.
很抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry about that.
我们不知道你所承受的压力
We didn't know the pressure you were under.
你的家人还好吗
Is your family doing okay?
她们很好 谢谢
Yes, they're fine. Thank you.
这是我搭档 尼娜·迈尔斯
This is my partner, Nina Myers.
约翰逊探员和阿勒希尔探员
Agents Johnson and Aleshire,
他们是我们的监控技术人员
they're our surveillance technicians.
相信你已经见过纳什小姐了
I believe you've already met Miss Nash,
她是参议员的亲信之一
she's part of the Senator's advance team.
是 参议员员工会上见过
Yes, from the Senator's staff meeting.
能让我说造成这么大的麻烦我有多抱歉吗
Can I just say how sorry I am to have caused so much trouble?
你不知道亚历克斯·德拉任的真实身份
You didn't know who Alexis Drazen really was.
现在你知道他是个杀手了
Now you know he's a killer,
还去房♥间见他很有勇气
it takes courage to walk into a room with him.
我不想打断 但我们真的要走了
I hate to interrupt, but we must get going.
好 德拉任在1243号♥房♥
All right, Drazen is down here in room 1243.
我们查过了 没有异常
We went over it, there's nothing unusual.
你可以随时控制
It's ready to rig however you want to.
我们有30分钟设好摄像头和监听设备
That gives us 30 minutes to set up visual and audio.
-光纤摄像头吗 -对
- Fiber optics? - Yes.
还要在隔壁房♥间设好监视器
We also need to set up monitors in an adjacent room.
好了 走廊对面1242号♥房♥已经清空
All right. 1242 across the hallway has been vacated already.
很好 先生们 你们立刻开始
Okay, good. Gentlemen, I want you to get started right away.
这个房♥间的每个角落都要从至少两个角度看到
I want coverage of every square foot of this room by at least two angles.
-是 长官 -尼娜
- Yes, sir. - Nina?
在这里
Yeah.
带纳什小姐去1242号♥房♥ 给她准备
Take Miss Nash into 1242, start prepping her,
我们马上过去
we'll be there in a minute.
其他检查点设好了吗
Have you set up the other checkpoints?
好了 酒店的所有入口都有监视
Yes. Every entrance to the hotel is covered.
还有四个方向一个街区内的所有道路
So is every approach from a block away on all four sides.
本楼层还有平民吗
Any civilians left on the floor?
-没有 我们禁止客人进入本层 -很好
- No. We've sealed it off from guests I understand. - Good work.
德拉任一进入酒店就告诉我
You let me know as soon as Drazen enters this hotel.
山谷底有家医院
There's a hospital at the bottom of the canyon.
不确定好不好
I'm not sure how good it is.
等等 停车
Wait, pull over.
-你看到什么记得的地方了吗 -我想是的
- You see something you remember? - Yeah, I think so.
-那家餐厅吗 -对
- The restaurant? - Yeah.
认得出什么东西吗
Do you recognize anything?
我来过这里
I've been here before,
和什么人一起
I was with someone.
和你丈夫
With your husband?
不是你丈夫
Not your husband?
可能我们应该继续去医院
Maybe we should just keep going to the hospital.
不 在这就能让我好些
No, just being here helps.
这里有领班或者经理吗
Hey, is there a maitre d' or manager?
有经理 马丁先生
A manager, Mr. Martin.
他在吗
Is he here?
不在 但他大约二十分钟后到
No, but he should be in about 20 minutes.
谢谢 我等着
Thank you. I'm going to wait.
可能这个马丁先生知道关于我的事
Maybe this Mr. Martin knows something about me.
这地方看起来很熟悉
This place seems so familiar.
我想我要留下
I think I'm going to stay.
你不用和我一起等
You don't have to wait with me.
不如你把电♥话♥留给我
Listen, why don't you give me your number...
我好些后会尽力酬谢你的
...and when I'm better, I'll send you whatever I can afford.
不如这样
You know what?
尽力酬谢我 外加十美金
Send me whatever you can afford, plus $10.
算到医院的打车钱
It's cab fare to the hospital.
以防万一马丁先生帮不了你
In case Mr. Martin can't help you.
-谢谢 -祝你好运
- Thank you. - Good luck.
所以显然 我们要你在不暴露的情况下
So, obviously, without compromising yourself...
表现得就像以往和他一起时一样
...we need you to behave the same way you always have with him.
只是一想到再让他摸我
It's just the thought of letting him touch me again.
我懂
I understand.
你一般都跟他聊什么 他的工作吗
What do you usually talk about with him? His work?
其实我们没怎么聊过
The truth is we didn't talk much.
不是那种形式的交往
It wasn't that kind of relationship.
更像"全情投入
It was more, "Take the plunge,
不计后果"
and worry about the consequences later."
懂我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
懂了
Yeah.
我在等信♥号♥♥
I'm waiting on a signal.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
你好
Hi.
我听说了 你确定要这么做吗
I heard what's going on. Are you sure about this?
确定
I'm sure.
-如果你有些许犹豫 -不 我想这样做
- If you have the slightest hesitation-- - No, I want to.
绝对想
Definitely.
我能和你说句话吗
May I talk to you a minute?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我让你照顾她 不是让她冒险
I told you to look after her, not put her in danger.
参议员 不用我提醒你
Senator, I don't need to remind you,
但对你安全的威胁绝非空穴来风
but the threat against you is very real.
这不是让别人冒险的理由
That's no reason to put someone else at risk.
我没有让她冒险
I don't think I have.
我会带一队人在走廊对面
I'm going to be right across the hall with a squad of men
以防情况有变
in case something goes wrong.
他是职业杀手 杀人就是一瞬间
He's a professional killer, things can happen quickly.
我们知道德拉任不只是一个人
And we know Drazen is not working here alone.
逮捕他不会阻止其他人 如果你想了结这事
Arresting him won't stop the others. If you want to put an end to this now, sir
我们就得先吊着他
we keep him on the hook.
我知道你经历了很多
I know you've been through a lot.
这些人让你的家人遭受痛苦
I know these people put your family through hell.
那和这件事有什么关系
What does that have to do with this?
我希望你不要让
I hope you're not letting
报复心理左右你的判断
a desire for payback cloud your judgment.
长官 这和复仇一点关系都没有
Sir, this has nothing to do with payback.
这只是抓获这些人的最佳方式
This is simply the best way to nail these guys, period.
伊丽莎白的父亲是我的一位老友
Elizabeth's father is one of my oldest friends.
她打小我就认识她
I have known her since she was born.
如果她出了什么意外
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表