他妈的
Damn it!
开车
Go.
时间到了 托尼
Time's up, Tony.
你有没有考虑我所说的
Have you thought about what I said?
考虑了
I have.
然后呢
And?
抱歉 您有个电♥话♥
Excuse me. You have a call.
我说过了不许打扰
I said no interruptions.
是鲍尔
It's Bauer.
你究竟在哪里 杰克
Where the hell are you, Jack?
艾伯塔 你可能占了我的办公室
Alberta, you might have my office,
但你要是想端我的饭碗的话 就听好了
but if you want to do my job, you'd better listen to me.
我不接受你的命令
I don't take orders from you.
我找到了刺杀帕尔默行动的背后主使的窝点
I located the people behind the Palmer hit.
你也是其中之一 除非你能洗白自己
You're one of them, unless you can prove otherwise.
他们绑♥架♥了我的家人
They kidnapped my family,
我的妻子和女儿 但是我现在跟她们在一起
my wife and daughter. But I'm with them now.
这就是我为什么要秘密行动的原因
That's why had to work underground
也是我为什么不能联络反恐组的原因
and why I couldn't contact CTU.
你是说你没跟组里的任何人联♥系♥过
You're telling me you haven't spoken to anyone here?
我不能冒这个险
I couldn't risk it.
相信我 我也希望我能联♥系♥他们
Believe me, I wish I could.
我的工作不是相信你 杰克 而是找到你
It's not my job to believe you, Jack. It's my job to find you.
我在距离五号♥高速公路
I'm at an orange grove,
分岔口以北4.8公里处的柑橘林 等下
three miles north of the split on the 5. Hold on.
北纬34度17分 西经118度28分
34 degrees, 17 minutes North, 118 degrees, 28 minutes West.
上传数据
发送
-你收到了吗 -收到了
- You got that? - Yeah.
我已经发现了十一名敌人
I've identified 11 hostiles.
他们正沿着基地的辅路向西行驶
They're traveling west on the compound service road.
增加空中支援
Bring in air support.
我一会儿再联♥系♥你
I'll get back in touch.
给我接中♥央♥调度
Get me Central Dispatch.
查出杰克的妻子和女儿
Find out where Jack's wife and daughter
在过去的六个小时里都在哪里
have been for the last six hours.
他妈的
Damn it.
-准备好回家了吗 -当然
- You ready to go home? - Definitely.
我们终于可以下完那盘棋了
We'll finally finish our chess game.
我还有两步就能将你军了
I'm two moves from checkmating you.
是啊 很快就揭晓了
Yeah yeah yeah yeah, we'll see.
我们会没事的 我保证
We're gonna be all right, I promise.
你一看到他就告诉我
Let me know as soon as you see him.
好的
Yeah, okay.
特里 会没事的
Teri, it's gonna be okay.
你我之间
Between us, you and me.
我爱你
I love you.
我向你保证 从现在开始一切都会不一样了
And I promise you, everything is gonna be different from now on.
不 我要两架直升机
No, I want two choppers.
如果维拉有意见 让他给我打电♥话♥
If Villa has a problem with that, he can call me.
杰克打来电♥话♥说了他的地点
Jack called with his location.
我派了三支外勤小队去支援他
I sent three field units to back him up.
他没事吧
Is he all right?
我们很快就会知道了
We'll find out soon enough.
我们两个你打算停谁的职
So, which one of us are you gonna suspend?
谁都不停
Neither of you.
因为我还没掌握足够的可以起诉
Only because I don't have enough actionable evidence
你们隐瞒信息的证据
that you withheld information.
但是我会继续追查的
But I plan to keep looking.
我想要查出来谁负责外勤小组
I want to find out who's running point on the field units
那样我们就可以监控那边的情况了
so we can monitor what's happening.
你没事吧
You okay?
艾伯塔刚在里面给我的压力很大
Alberta worked me pretty hard in there.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我得跟你说 要不是杰克恰好打来了电♥话♥
I gotta tell you, if Jack hadn't called when he did....
你为我争取了许多机会
You took a lot of chances for me.
我不会忘记的
I won't forget it.
凯文 凯文
Kevin.... Kevin!
凯文 发生了什么
Kevin, what the hell happened?
鲍尔
Bauer.
-他在这 -什么
- He's here. - What?
我去见科菲尔 但是被鲍尔抢了先机
I went to meet Cofell, but Bauer had already gotten to him.
你在这多长时间了
How long have you been here?
我不知道
I don't know.
瑞克
Rick!
鲍尔在基地里
Bauer's on site.
还有谁在客房♥附近 我们要攻进去
Whoever's near the guest house, we're going in strong.
封锁大门 确保任何人都不能出去
Seal the gate, make sure no one gets out.
都待在门里别出来
Stay in the door.
是他 他开货车来了 过来
It's him. He brought the van. Come on.
盖恩斯要来了 他发现了你带来的那个男的
Gaines is coming. He found the guy you came in with.
我来开车
I'll drive.
坐稳
Hold on!
趴下 趴下
Get down, get down.
坐稳了
Hold on.
趴着别动
Stay down!
冲到货车那去
Get up to the van.
大家快下车 蹲下
Everybody out. Stay low.
到货车后面去 用轮子当掩护
Get to the back of the van. Use the wheels for cover.
找掩护
Take cover.
-掩护我 我冲过去 -行动 行动
- Cover me, I'm going across. - Move, move!
在卫星图上你会看到
On the satellite photo you'll see
辅路的旁边有个旧水塔
an old water tower down by the service road.
穿过这片树林
Go straight through these woods,
沿着溪床使劲跑
follow the creek bed and run like hell.
我会让反恐组找到你们的
I'll make sure CTU finds you.
-那你呢 杰克 -我随后就来
- What about you, Jack? - I'll be right behind you.
-他们人太多了 -我帮忙就好一些
- There's too many of them. - Not if I help.
-你知道怎么用那家伙吗 -知道
- You know how to use that thing? - Yeah.
特里 待在那别动
Teri, stay there!
瞄准目标了
I got a clear shot.
我不会离开你的 杰克
I'm not leaving you, Jack.
你不会离开的 你要照顾好我们的女儿
You won't be leaving, you'll be taking care of our daughter.
-但是爸爸 -别跟我争论了 宝贝
- But Dad... - Don't argue with me, sweetheart, please.
你们两个快走
Both of you go, now.
走 快跑
Go! Run!
继续掩护我
Keep covering me.
去树林边上去
Go to the tree line.
前进
Go.
趴着别动
Stay down.
来吧 起来
Come on, get up.
快走
Move!
咱们走吧
Let's go.
继续走
Keep moving.
穿越树林之后 我就能给你止血了
I'll be able to stop the bleeding as soon as we get through the trees.
坚持住 我不会丢下你的
Come on, I'm not leaving you behind.
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表