You make it look like there's nothing to worry about.
因为本来就没什么好担心的
That's because there is nothing to worry about.
妮可
Nicole.
-你说吧 -你先说
- No, go ahead. - No, you first.
我下午和苏西和雷切尔·布伦纳聊过
I talked to Suzy and Rachel Brenner this afternoon
她们高兴坏了
and they're flying out.
我邀请她们去庆功会
I invited them to the victory party.
我的天 你们上高中后
My lord. I haven't seen them
我就没见过她们了
since you all were in high school.
你明天就会见到了 其实是今晚
You're going to see them tomorrow. Actually, tonight.
天呐 太棒了
God, that's great.
你本来想说什么
What were you gonna say?
没什么
Nothing.
反恐组 我是迈尔斯
CTU, this is Myers.
梅森还在监视你吗
Mason is still looking over your shoulder?
反恐组
没有
No.
他发现了你的位置后
He ended the lockdown as soon as
就解除禁闭了
he found out where you were.
杰克 小心点 他是冲你来的
Jack, be careful. He'll come after you.
我在警局
I'm at the precinct.
他们对嫌犯严密守卫
They've got a ring around the suspect.
我需要点帮助才能接近他
I'm gonna need help getting to him.
联♥系♥上分区的莱恩·西利
Get hold of Ryan Sealey over at District.
告诉他这事关帕尔默 我需要特权
Tell him it's about Palmer, and I need an override.
好的 我会处理的
Okay, I'll take care of it.
莱恩·西利
莱恩·西利
莱恩·西利
莱恩·西利
莱恩·西利
拒绝访问
拒绝访问
该死
Damn it.
托尼 我还连不上网
Tony, I'm still off the Net.
我需要二区的莱恩·西利的电♥话♥号♥码
I need a contact number for Ryan Sealey at District Two.
你还在为封锁在生气吗
You still pissed off about the lockdown?
杰克不会再信任你了
Jack's never gonna trust you again.
我也不知道我会不会信任你
I'm not sure I will, either.
你不信任我 但你信任杰克
You don't trust me, but you'll trust Jack?
得了吧 尼娜
Come on, Nina.
他一直在撒谎 他对我们有所隐瞒
He's been lying. He's been hiding things from us.
你可能不介意 但我介意
It maybe okay for you, but it's not okay for me.
查得到号♥码吗
Do you have the number?
谢谢
Thank you.
对不起 鲍尔先生 但这家伙杀了警♥察♥
I'm sorry, Mr. Bauer, but this guy killed a cop.
我不会干预收监规程的
I'm not interfering with booking protocol.
我说过了 莱恩·西利会打电♥话♥给你的
I told you, you were gonna get a call from Ryan Sealey,
他是我们对警局的联络员
who is our liaison to the PD's office.
此前你可以扣着我的徽章和枪
Until then, you can have my badge and gun.
我不会干预任何事的
And I promise I will not interfere with anything.
但我现在得见他
But I need to see that man now.
我能和你说什么呢
What can I tell you?
好吧 你们副队长在哪里
Fine. Where's your Lieutenant?
他午夜就下班了
He checked out, at midnight.
但如果他在 他也会这么和你说的
But if he was here, he'd tell you the same thing.
警长
Sergeant.
今晚遇害的警♥察♥ 汉普顿警官
The cop that was killed tonight, Officer Hampton.
你认识她吗
Did you know her?
我认识
Yeah, I knew her.
我在调查一起联邦案件 她当时在协助我
I'm investigating a federal case. She was helping me.
你想让她白白死掉吗
Do you want her death to be in vain?
请忘掉该死的指挥链吧
Please forget about the damn chain of command.
我现在要见那个人 就几分钟 拜托
I need to see this man now, just for a few minutes, please.
嫌犯在哪
Where's the suspect?
把他带到二号♥房♥
Move him to room two.
-谢谢 -跟我来
- Thank you. - Follow me.
等等 警长
Hold it, Sergeant.
这人归我管
This man's under my authority.
我们不该让他把她带走
We shouldn't have let him take her!
我们两个人 他单枪匹马 我们还有抢
There's two of us, one of him, and we got a gun!
相信我哥们 你不会想对盖恩斯先生拔枪的
Believe me, dude, you don't wanna pull a piece on Mr. Gaines.
不行吗 只对女孩子拔枪吗
No? Just on girls?
如果你对她有兴趣 你早该做点什么了
If you had the hots for her, then you should've done something.
我只是不想她受伤
I just don't want her to get hurt.
现实点吧 哥们
Get real, dude.
她看到了我们的脸 也看到了他的脸
She saw our faces, she saw his face.
她跑不了了 一开始就跑不了了
She's not walking. She never was.
你觉得他会杀她吗
You think he's gonna to kill her?
可能已经动手了
Maybe he already has.
瑞克
Rick.
哥们拜托 一万美金的单子啊
Dude. Come on, it's $10,000 a piece.
好了 我们只想拿钱走人
All right, we just want to get paid and get gone.
忘了金柏莉 她是过去式了
Forget Kimberly, man, she's history.
杰克
Listen, Jack....
在你告诉我你和理查德·沃尔什
Until you tell me what you were doing
在邓洛普广场做了什么之前
at Dunlop Plaza with Richard Walsh.
我只能把你当头号♥嫌犯对待
I'm treating you as a prime suspect.
我为什么要杀掉我在局里唯一的盟友呢
Why would I kill the only ally in the Agency that I've got?
你心里清楚
You tell me.
去年你为什么要告发你自己的特工
Why'd you blow the whistle on your own agents last year?
为什么要勒索我
Why'd you try to blackmail me?
因为你隐瞒了重要的
Because you were withholding information
调查信息 乔治
vital to the investigation, George.
我是在执行命令
I was following orders.
我知道你不太懂这个概念 杰克
I realize that's a concept you may be unfamiliar with, Jack.
我们之中有些人对此非常重视
But it's something that some of us actually do take seriously.
隔壁的嫌疑犯
On the other side of this wall is a suspect
和想刺杀帕尔默的人有关
who's connected with the people that want Palmer dead.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
沃尔什和贝勒就是因为
Walsh and Baylor were killed
他们掌握了让我找到这人的情报而被杀
because they obtained information that led me to this guy.
如果你现在介入 而帕尔默出了什么事的话
And if you interfere now, and something happens to Palmer
你就会被视作妨碍调查
you'll be seen as impeding this investigation
因为你对我怀恨在心
because you have a grudge against me.
所以我们就别废话了吧
So why don't we cut the crap?
你想怎么做
How do you want to play this?
我自己和他说
I'll talk to him myself.
我没给你戴手铐算你走运的了
Look, you're lucky I haven't already put you in cuffs.
坐下看看杂♥志♥吧
Just sit down, read a magazine.
-盖恩斯 -你有他的消息吗
- Gaines. - Have you heard from him?
没有 我15分钟后打给他
No, I'm gonna call him in 15 minutes.
他那时应该结束了
He should be done by then.
那女孩在我手上 我现在在去围居区的路上
I've got the girl, I'm on the way to the compound right now.
要挂了
Gotta go.
消停一会
Stop, please.
听着 我没时间跟你耗 懂吗
Listen, I don't have time for this. You understand?
莫林 我是大卫·帕尔默
Maureen, it's David Palmer.
参议员
Senator?
很抱歉吵醒你了
I'm sorry to wake you.
没事 没关系 怎么了
No, no. That's okay. What's up?
你之前来电说的那个事
The matter you called about earlier.
我们得聊一聊
We need to talk about it.
好吧 说吧
Okay, let's talk.
既然我们就隔着几层楼的距离
Since we're just a few floors apart,
或许我们可以碰个面
I was thinking maybe we could get together.
好的 我去大厅找你怎么样
Okay, how about I meet you in the lobby?
不行 大厅太公开了
No, the lobby's too public.
三楼有个会议室
There's a conference room on the third floor.
我会让人把门打开的
I'll have it opened.
我只需要大概十分钟换个衣服
I just need about ten minutes to get dressed.
怎么样
How does that sound?
很好
Yeah, that's good.
十分钟后见
I'll see you in ten.
-谢谢 莫林 -不客气
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表