Keith told me. Your son came to me, David.
他说吉布森掏出了一把刀
He said Gibson pulled a knife.
我相信了他 那是个意外
I... took him at his word. It was an accident.
他是正当防卫
He was defending himself.
所以你就把报告做得好像基斯从未出现在现场
So you made it look like...Keith was never there.
就我当时看来 他确实没去
As far as I was concerned, he never was.
为什么不去找警♥察♥
Why didn't we just go to the police?
如果确实是正当防卫 基斯可以自证清白
If it really was self-defense, Keith would have been cleared.
也许可以 但你的职业生涯就完蛋了
Maybe. But your career would have been over.
吉布森是白人 大卫
Gibson was white, David.
即使如此我还是不会掩盖真♥相♥
I still wouldn't have covered it up.
你确定吗
Are you so sure?
这是我的决定 由不得你
It was my decision, not yours.
从今以后我不想要你靠近我
I don't want you anywhere near me
或是我的家人
or my family, ever again.
你现在比任何时候都需要我
You have never needed me more than you need me now.
出去
Get out.
在你把我送上绞刑架之前
Before you finish crucifying me,
记得也为你老婆套根绳
save some nails for your wife.
雪莉对此一无所知
Sherry didn't know anything about this.
是吗
No?
你觉得基斯当初为什么会来找我
How do you think Keith got to me in the first place?
-你干什么 -你说呢
- What are you doing? - What does it look like?
-我说了我不需要 -我听见了
- I said, I don't need.. - I heard.
你以为我想把珍妮特留在那里吗
You think I wanted to leave Janet there?
事态突然控制不住了
Everything just got so crazy.
我们需要做的只是和你们一起玩
All we had to do was hang out with you guys.
不应该有人受伤的
No one was supposed to get hurt.
事情不该变成这样的
None of this was supposed to go down.
你以为事情会怎么样
What did you think was gonna happen?
我不知道
I don't know.
抽烟还真是会有所帮助呢
Smoking that's really gonna help.
我不敢相信事情会这样
I can't believe this is happening.
事情已经这样了 你要么坐在那自怜自艾
It is, and you can sit there feeling sorry for yourself
要么你就站起来
or you can get up and
帮我想想逃离这里的方法
help me figure out a way to get us out of here.
-西翼 -明白
- West side. - Copy that.
我是克劳德·达文波特 医院警卫
Claude Davenport, Hospital Security.
杰克·鲍尔
Jack Bauer.
多谢能在这么短的时间内调动你的人手
Thanks for mobilizing your people on such short notice.
我在重症监护室走廊两头分别安排了警卫
I put a man at each end of the ICU corridor,
可以说密不透风
it should lock it down pretty tight.
他们知道不要让人进出吗
They know not to let anyone in or out?
-如你要求 只让医护人员进出 -很好
- Only hospital staff, like you asked. - Good.
能让我知道这是为什么吗
Wanna let me know what this is about?
我也想搞明白
I wish I could.
-特里 -杰克
- Teri. - Jack.
-谢天谢地 -没事了 我来了
- Thank God. - It's okay. It's okay. I'm here now.
别离开我 再也别离开我好吗
Oh, Don't leave me. Don't ever leave me again, okay?
我保证 我不会离开的
I promise. I won't leave.
鲍尔探员 我去楼道巡逻 有需要就找我
Agent Bauer, I'm gonna be walking the floor if you need anything.
谢谢 克劳德
Thank you, Claude.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
-珍妮特怎么样 -她情况稳定
- Tell me about Janet. - She's stable.
-她能说话了吗 -还不能
- Can she talk? - No, not yet.
你之前说她有危险是什么意思
What did you mean before about her being in danger?
谁对她有危险
Danger from whom?
一个不希望她和我说话的人
Someone who doesn't want her talking to me.
你就是杰克吧
You must be Jack?
艾伦 没错 这是我丈夫杰克
Alan, yeah, this is my husband, Jack.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
艾伦今晚很仗义 杰克
Alan's been a great friend tonight, Jack.
很高兴你女儿没事
I'm glad your daughter's okay.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank You. Thank you very much.
把我们吓坏了 但她挺了过来
Gave us a good scare, but she pulled through.
当她准备好的时候
When she's up to it,
我要问她几个问题
I'm going to need to ask her a few questions.
杰克 我女儿经受了太多
Jack, my daughter's been through a lot.
如果医生说可以就行
If the doctor says it's okay.
今晚跟金和珍妮特在一起的那些人
The guys that Kim and Janet were with tonight,
特里告诉我你不认识他们
Teri told me you didn't know them.
不认识 珍妮特从没提过他们
No... no, Janet never mentioned them.
你和珍妮特亲近吗
Are you close to Janet?
她是我女儿
She's my daughter.
但你却不知道她在周中晚上和谁一起出去
But you don't know who she goes out with on a school night?
-杰克 -不知道 今晚的我不认识
- Jack? - No, not tonight, I didn't.
但显然你也不认识
But apparently you didn't either.
-你在干什么 -试图找到我们的女儿
- What are you doing? - Trying to find where our daughter is.
把艾伦当作嫌犯吗
By treating Alan as a suspect?
问几个问题没事的
He can handle a few questions. I mean,
你能理解我吧 我们的女儿依然失踪
you understand that right? Our daughter's still missing.
我当然理解
Of course I do.
艾伦 给我们独处一下好吗
Alan, would you excuse us for a minute, please?
杰克 怎么了 我不知道你在过去五小时
Jack, what's going on? I don't know what you've been doing
做了些什么 但是艾伦今晚和我在一起
for the last five hours, but Alan was with me tonight.
如果这事让你糟心我很抱歉 但我觉得
I'm sorry if that makes you feel bad, but it makes me feel
稍等
Hold on one minute.
我来见我弟弟
I'm here to see my brother.
我的包 我才不会打开我的包
My bag? I'm not gonna open my briefcase.
我是来见我弟弟的
I'm here to see my brother.
-什么情况 -没什么情况
- What's the problem here? - There's no problem.
先生
Sir.
你公文包里有什么
what do you got in the briefcase?
关你什么事
Don't worry about it.
公文包里是什么
What's in the briefcase?
放开我
Get off of me!
-这是什么 -我的药
- What is this? - It's my medication.
哪种药
What kind of medication?
本
Ben?
发生了什么
What is going on?
维吉尔很痛苦 你们没有满足他的需要
Virgil's in pain. You aren't giving him what he needs!
我们在照顾你弟弟 我昨天告诉过你
We're taking good care of your brother. I told you that yesterday.
他弟弟在戒毒
His brother's in detox.
他整周都想着给他弟弟偷带毒品进来
He's been trying to sneak him drugs all week.
你们不懂
You guys don't get it!
够了 出去 走吧
That's it, out! Let's go!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
来吧
Come on.
卡尔想干什么
What did Carl want?
我知道基斯的事了
I know about Keith.
基斯的什么事
Know what about Keith?
他去找卡尔掩盖吉布森之死的事
That he went to Carl to cover up the Gibson boy's death.
基斯在现场 对不对 雪莉
Keith was there, wasn't he, Sherry?
卡尔给你编故事并不意味着
Just because Carl wants to feed you some story doesn't mean--
你确定不是你自己在给我编故事
Are you sure you're not the one that's feeding me the story?
我不明白的是
The thing I can't understand,
我一直问自己
what I keep asking myself
你为什么要把这事瞒着我
is why you hid this from me?
-我想要告诉你的 大卫 -但你没有
- I wanted to tell you, David, I.. - But you didn't.
-卡尔说你会遭殃的 -别怪在卡尔头上
- Carl said you'd be exposed! - Don't put this on Carl!
你总是保守秘密 雪莉 一直都是
You keep your own counsel, Sherry. You always have.
无论我说什么
Nothing I say to you is
都不会让你好受 我明白
going to make you feel any better, I know that.
我做了我认为正确的事
I did what I thought was right,
为了我们的家 也为了你的职业生涯
for our family and for your career.
妮可呢
What about Nicole?
她也知道吗
Does she know, too?
我们是在保护你
We were protecting you.
-是吗 -是的
- Really? - Yes.
还是在保护你进驻白宫的机会
Or were you protecting your chance to move into the White House?
我和你一样雄心勃勃 大卫
剧集 | 24小时(2001) | 导航列表