剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表
Danny, no!
你看不出来我爱你吗
Can't you see that I love you?!
我的裤子
My pants!
-我裤子丢了 上哪儿去了 -你说啥
-I lost my pants! Where are they?! -Hey, what are you saying?
是我的方法
That's my thing.
我裤子丢了 找不着了
I lost my pants! I can't find them!
你丫裤子都能丢
Are you saying you lost your pants?
-不知道跑去哪了 -能教教我怎么丢裤子不
- I don't know where they are! - How do you lose your pants?
走 走 快走
Go, go, go, go.
刚刚我还穿着呢 突然就不见了
They were on me, and now they're not me anymore!
我也不知道你裤子在哪
I don't know where your pants are!
弗洛伦斯
Florence!
科里 再来笑个尿啊 你个傻♥逼♥
Corey. ROFLcopter this, you nerd.
好吧 但这词儿不是你那样
Okay, well, that's not quite how you use
用的...
that term...
太厉害了
That worked so well.
他死了吗
You think he's dead?
是吧 应该是死了
Yeah, I think he's dead.
我们成功了
We did it!
我一个大辣椒砸飞你
Chili pepper to the face!
你学我掉胸罩那招
You did my bra thing!
对呀 我改成了裤子
I did it! I did it with my pants!
我就说... 这招屡试不爽
I told you... it works every time.
百试不厌
Every time!
救生船
Hey, the lifeboats.
咱们怎么逃下船啊
How are we gonna get off the ship?
有了
I have an idea.
好啊 派克 不要钱 我就放你条活路
Okay, you cut me out the money, Pack, I cut you out of yourself!
切特 你哪弄的弹簧刀
Chet, where did you get a switchblade?
老切特随身携带
old Chester keeps it close.
切特真是难以捉摸
We did not know Chet at all.
派克骗了我们
Pack lied to us.
要是咱断粮了 就把他吃了
I say if we have no food, we eat him!
-别 别 别 -我觉得不错
- No, no, no! - That sounds fair enough to me
他在岛上也吃了个人
'cause he ate a guy on the island!
-什么 -变♥态♥啊
- What?! - Oh, my God!
-是啊 -真恶心
- Yeah! - Ew!
托德跟杰丝一块儿上了个海盗
Yeah, well, Todd and Jess banged a pirate!
双龙戏珠... 两人轮流和那个男的搞
All the holes... it was heterosexual and homosexual...
就为了能上海盗的船
and they used it all to get a spot on the boat
弃我们不顾
and leave us to die!
-好了 好了 -太倒胃口了
- Okay. okay. - That is disgusting!
是吗 是吗
Oh, yeah? Oh, yeah?!
飞机坠毁都怪卡伦
Well, Karen brought the plane down!
不是 我没有
No I didn't.
确实 不是她
Yeah, no, she didn't.
我就是想转移话题来着
I was just trying to get the heat off of us.
你这人是哪根筋不对啊
What the hell is wrong with you?!
-好了 好了 -对不起
- All right! Hey! - I'm sorry!
卢瑟
Luther!
卢瑟 我们成功逃出来了
Luther, we made it. We're out!
你救了我
You saved my life.
是吧
I guess.
你救我的时候肯定帅爆了
I bet you looked real cool doing it, too.
当然了
Yeah.
天啦噜
Holy smokes.
看那些星星
Look at those stars.
我居然还活着
I can't believe I'm alive.
是什么东西
What was that?
是条沙堤
It's a sandbar.
那就是我们...
Does that mean...
太好了
Yeah!
我们靠岸了
We got land!
看 太好了
Hey! Yeah!
该不会是同一座岛吧
Is this the same island?
不是 树都不一样
No. The trees are different.
那就好 不然就傻♥逼♥了
Good. That'd be so stupid.
怎么了 你还好吗
What's wrong? You all right?
弗洛伦斯和丹尼还有欧文... 你觉得他们...
Florence and Danny and Owen... do you think they're...?
我不知道
I don't know.
看
Look!
-他们逃出来了 -太好了
- They made it! - Yeah!
老天爷啊
Oh, my God!
科里呢
Hey, what happened to Corey?
原来是他炸了我们的船
It turns out he's the one who blew up the ship.
-啥 -那个牧师科里吗
- What?! - Corey the minister?
-是的 -那他人呢
- Yeah. - Where is he now?
把他弄死了
We killed him.
用一个超大的辣椒废了他
Snapped his neck with a giant chili pepper.
-真的吗 -这是什么地方
- What?! - Hey, where are we?
管他 活着就好
Who the hell cares? We're alive!
老天爷就是不收我们
Nothing can kill us!
我上岸了 上岸了
I'm on land! Land!
我上岸了
I'm on land!
是我救了他
I saved him.
卢瑟 我最好的朋友
Luther. My best friend.
我上岸了
I'm on land!
卢瑟
Luther!!
他应该是踩在地雷上了
I think he stood on a land mine!
所有人不要动
Nobody move!
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表