剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表
I actually have a counteroffer for you.
你说
I'm listening.
一千万就免了 我给你这个吧...
How about instead of $10 million, I give you this...
那是个屁吗
Was that a fart?
你♥他♥妈♥说对了 就是个屁
You're damn right it was a fart.
除了这屁我什么也不会给
And that's all that you're getting from me
一毛钱都不会给你
because I'm not paying you a Goddamn dime!
你真以为我不会撕票吗
You think we won't kill him?
我现在就杀了他
We'll kill him right now!
求之不得 我刚跟我的律师汤姆聊过
I hope you do because I just talked to our lawyer, Tom,
如果丹尼活着回来
and it turns out, if Danny comes back alive,
他就会分走我一半的财产
he's entitled to over half of my fortune.
怎么可能 我才不要跟丹尼平分
What? No. I'm not sharing with Danny!
而且妙就妙在 汤姆半个字都不能说
The best part is that Tom can't say shit
因为有个叫"律师-当事人保密特权"的东西
because of a little thing called "attorney-client privilege."
对不对 汤姆
Isn't that right, Tom?
我爱你♥爸♥爸
I loved your father.
闭上你的老臭嘴
Shut your old man face!
玛格特 求你救救我
Margot, please! Don't do this!
玛格特 求你救救我
Margot, please. Don't do this.
你这个蠢货 丹尼
You're such an idiot, Danny!
你的飞机坠毁后 我要做的就是
When your plane went down, all I had to do was
摆脱爸爸 然后钱就归我了
get rid of Dad and the money was mine.
可你说爸爸死于高尔夫球车爆♥炸♥
But you said Dad died in a golf cart explosion.
那是我下毒之后
After I poisoned him!
我让他心脏病发作
I gave him the heart attack,
然后把他伪装成死于爆♥炸♥
and then he died in a literal explosion.
真是太... 精彩了
It was so... awesome.
现在遗产全部归我
And now the money's mine.
永别了
Bye!
情况... 有所变化
So... there's been a setback.
丹尼不再是筹码了
We will no longer be ransoming Danny.
所以 你们是要走了 还是什么
So, then, that means you guys will be on your way, or what?
不
No.
我为此付出太多了
I've invested too much into this.
我们会留下来 不能平白放过...
We're staying, and we are going to rape...
-这座岛... -那还好
- This island... - Yeah, that's fine.
榨干抹净
For all it's worth.
我们要着手打捞飞机
We'll start by salvaging the plane,
然后再决定怎么处置你们
and then we'll figure out what to do with the rest of you.
在此之前 我们要学着一起生活
Until then, we're just gonna have to learn to live together.
要么照着做
We can do that.
要么我们现在就把这座岛夺回来
Or we can take this island back right now!
日狗
Shit!
天呐
God!
我的天呐
My God!
还有人想抗♥议♥吗
Anyone else want to try something?
-不不不 没这胆子 -我才不会 真的
- No, no, no, no, no, no! - I'm good. I'm good. I'm good.
我可不想叫纳粹杀手
Cause I'd hate to have to tell your Nazi hunter
再挖个墓
to dig another grave.
我是纳粹杀手
I'm a Nazi hunter!
真气派
It's official!
剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表