剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表
man, it's dope property, really good.
-没错 -对 就这样吧
- Yeah. - Okay, whatever.
这孩子来的太突然了 我真是非常意外
I just always thought this was not how I get pregnant,
我原本有自己的计划 你懂吗
that it would happen on my own terms, you know?
嫁个飞行员 或许是意大利人
With a pilot, probably Italian.
当然
Yes. Of course.
但是我又想
But then I think I'm like,
"你忽悠谁呢 罗莎"
"wh-who are you trying to kid, Rosa?"
"愚蠢的罗莎"
"Stupid Rosa!"
不是这样的
No, no, no,
-别这么说 -就是这样 因为
- don't, no. - Yes, because so little
在我的一生里
in my life has actually gone
很少有如我意的 你知道吗
how I wanted it to go, you know?
我觉得好像...
And I feel like...
好像我做的每一个决定都是错的
Like every choice I've ever made is the wrong choice.
小可怜
My sweet girl.
还有 其实 我知道我有点疯
Also, like, I know I'm a little crazy.
不 不是这样的
No, no, no, no, no.
你一点都不疯
You are not crazy.
不疯吗
No?
没有错误的选择
There are no wrong choices.
只有不同的道路
Only different paths.
你真聪明
You're so smart.
-我知道 -好吧
- I know. - Okay.
我觉得我准备好了
I think I'm ready now.
所以... 都搞定了吗
So, everything... taken care of?
欧文
Owen.
我决定生下这个孩子
I've decided to keep the baby!
你要当爸爸了
You're gonna be a dad!
欧文
Owen!
我们要有孩子了
We're gonna have a baby!
你能相信吗
Can you even believe that?!
-确实不能 -为什么
- I literally can't even. - No?
发生什么了
What happened?
是这样 当我和医生谈话时 我...
Well, when I was talking to the doctor, I just...
我感觉自己完全平静下来了
I felt this overwhelming sense of calm come over me.
这才是我该走的路
Like, this was a path I'm meant to go down.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我了解
I got you.
不管怎样 我希望
Anyway, obviously, I want you to be
你能一起照顾这个孩子 来 振奋点
a part of this baby's life. So, come on!
我们得建个育婴室
We have a nursery to paint.
好吧
Okay.
-我要和医生谈一谈 -什么
- I'm just gonna go talk to the doctor - What?
-去去就回 -为什么
- Real quick. - Why?
就是和医生说一下保险的事
You know, to just kinda get some insurance stuff
有备无患
squared away.
你真可靠
You're so responsible.
我该想想孩子的名字了
I should start thinkin' about baby names!
真好
That's nice.
你背叛了我 我们不是商量好的吗
What are you doing to me?! This was not part of the plan!
抱歉 这是她的孩子
I'm sorry, it's her baby.
我得尊重她的选择
I have to respect her choice.
弗洛伦斯 根本就没有孩子 好吗
Florence, there is no baby, okay?
现在托你的福 接下来的九个月
Now, thanks to you, I'm gonna have a knife in my back
我都没好日子过了
for the next nine months!
欧文
Owen.
你觉得胎盘好吃吗 好吃还是极好吃
How do you feel about eating the placenta, yum or superyum?
我的天 她神经病吧
My god. She's insane.
你觉得呢 医生
You think so, doctor?
我们能搞定的 好吗
We can fix this, okay?
我只是需要...
I just need to...
以毒攻毒
Fight crazy with crazy.
什么意思
What?
看我的
Follow my lead.
罗莎 亲爱的 你感觉还好吗
Rosa, hon, are you feeling okay?
-你有点激动 -我有吗
- You look a little flushed. - I do?!
-是的 -我觉得挺好的
- Yeah. - No, I feel fine!
很好 你这么说就好
Good, good. That's good to hear.
-应该说非常好 -那就好 我要
- Perfect, even. - Okay, great, so I'm just gonna
-替你把个脉 -好的
- go ahead and take your pulse. - Yeah.
-做一下预防措施 -我感觉自己光芒四射
- Cautionary measure. - I feel like I'm glowing.
把脉很快的
Just gonna take that pulse. That's fast.
怎么了
What?!
天呐罗莎 羊水破了
Rosa, your water broke!
-什么 -糟了
- What?! - My gosh!
婴儿要早产了
The baby's coming early.
早九个月吗
Nine months early?
我见过 这种事常发生在... 身材好
You know, I've seen this happen in... mothers who are
魅力无穷的妈妈们身上
very fit and attractive.
宝宝要出来了
The baby's coming!
妈了个...
Mother...
你和切特和解了吗
did you work things out with Chet?
差不多吧
Something like that.
很好
Good.
你是个好男人
You're a good man.
我不知道是不是
I don't know about that.
还记得几年前我们分了很久吗
Remember when we were on a big break a few years back,
就在疯狂三月[美国大学篮球繁忙冠军赛季]
during march madness?
没错 在疯狂三月
Yeah, march sadness.
-是的 -对
- Right. - Yeah.
我们正式分手后
Since we were officially split up,
我泡了个妞
I sort of hooked up with this girl.
我不在乎
I don't care.
重要的是我们现在在一起
All that matters is who we are today.
好吗
Okay?
罗莎 子♥宫♥再次收缩
Rosa, it's another contraction!
用力
You have to push!
你能行
You can do this.
欧文 告诉她
Owen, tell her.
对 没错
Yeah, right, yes!
加油
Come on!!
罗莎 你做得到
Rosa, you can do this!
你肯定能行
You can do this, okay?
我太为你骄傲了
I'm so proud of you, okay?
别害怕 我在这儿陪着你
Don't be afraid. I'm right here with you.
你太棒了
You're amazing.
抱歉
Sorry.
看到头了
I can see the head!
-真的 -再用点力 罗莎 你能做到
- Yeah? Okay. - One more big push, Rosa, you can do it!
天呐 再用点力
My gosh, one more big push!
天
My.
这是个... 是个孩子
It's a... It's a baby!
我的天 这...
My god, it's...
这跟我想的不一样
It's not what I expected.
这... 更漂亮
That's... That's even more beautiful.
还是个男孩儿呢
And it's a boy, all right.
我的小王子
It's my little boy.
欧文 快看看你儿子
Owen, look at your son.
小伙子
Buddy.
小兄弟
Little dude.
等等 这不可能
Wait a second. This can't be.
怎么了
What's wrong?
-验血结果 -怎么了
- This blood test. - What?
血检报告显示 欧文不是孩子他爹
According to this, Owen can't be the father.
到底怎么回事
What is going on?
罗莎... 你是不是有事瞒着我们
Rosa... Is there something you're not telling us?
是 我... 我不太确定
Yeah. I... I wasn't quite sure,
-不过... -你什么意思
- but... - What is the meaning of this?
是哈维尔
Javier.
跟你啪之前 我跟哈维尔睡过
剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表