剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表
What do you mean by "you people"?
明知故问 贱♥人♥
You know exactly what I mean, bitch.
行了 大家冷静
Guys, guys!
行了 洗不了澡是很糟心
Come on! Okay, this shower thing sucks, okay?
可我们现在不能内讧
But we can't start turning on each other now.
我觉得我们应该去大厅
I think we should head down to the mess hall.
吃点东西
We'll get some food in us.
坐下来
We'll sit down in some chairs.
-坐在椅子上 -我喜欢坐椅子
- Chairs? - I love chairs.
这样感觉会好很多
Okay, we'll feel much better.
走吧 来
Let's go. Come on.
你什么打算 布鲁斯
So, what's the plan, Bruce?
我向来不赞成国际贸易
Well, I'm not normally one to advocate for international trade
因为我觉得每个东西
'cause I think every goddamn thing
都应该在美国制♥造♥...
should be made in America...
自♥由♥之地 勇者家园
Land of the free, home of the brave.
如果我们要找条国际海运航线
But if we was to find an international shipping Lane,
我们可以发信♥号♥♥ 叫停船只
we could flag down a ship.
这是我们唯一的希望
I think that's our only hope.
好主意
That's a good plan.
可惜欧文他们错过了
Man, Owen and the rest of them are missing out.
咱们三人同行 清风拂面...
The three of us up here, wind in our hair...
像维京海盗一样
We're like vikings.
得嘞 我成了个印度维京海盗
Right. I'm one of those classic Indian vikings.
等等
Hold up.
你是印度人吗
You're Indian?
是啊 我是在芝加哥长大的印度人
Yeah. I mean, I grew up in Chicago, but I'm Indian.
怎么了
Why?
我想告诉你件事
Well, I think I should tell you something.
说吧
Here it comes.
我弟妹是印度人
My sister-in-law's Indian.
啥
What?
真的 跟你说
Yeah! Man, let me tell you.
印度人婚礼真是热闹
Y'all know how to throw a wedding.
尤其是班格拉舞曲
I mean, that bhangra dancing music?
我跳完歇了一周
I mean, I was sore for a week!
你参加过印度婚礼
You went to an Indian wedding?
是啊 我弟弟特能入乡随俗
Yeah, yeah. My brother's real crunchy.
完全变印度人了
He went full hindu.
非让我穿那个... 长长的 紫色的叫啥来着
I had to wear one of them... What is that long, purple thing?
-高... -高领长外套吗
- A sher... - A sherwani?
对 高领长外套 我都跌进去了
A sherwani! I was all up in that sherwani, son.
想脱都脱不掉
You couldn't get me out of it.
天啊
My god.
真是皇家盛宴啊
It's a feast for kings.
咱这有鸡尾酱肉球 薯泥
We got cocktail meatballs, sweet potato mash,
玉米煮豆 还有一堆奶油玉米
succotash, and a shitload of creamed corn.
幸亏马桶都没坏
Good thing the toilets still work.
刚才我们商量了一下
So, we were just talking,
应该让我们先吃
and we should probably get our food first.
我是说 洗过澡的人
You know, those of us who showered, I mean.
因为让你们这些人
Just 'cause, you know, the rest of you guys
来拿食物 怎么说
handling food, I don't know.
不怎么卫生 对吧
It doesn't seem hygienic, right?
我觉得有道理
Makes sense to me.
得了 当真吗
Come on. You can't be serious.
欧文 我们没说你是
Look, Owen, no one's saying
二等公民什么的
you guys are second-class citizens or anything.
对 是没人这么说
You're right. No one is saying that.
事实嘛 对吧
Right. Totally. We agree.
来吧 干净人 坐下吃吧
Come on, cleans. Let's hit it.
借过
Coming through.
欧文 要是你想...
Owen, if you want to...
让我过来 别碰我
I'm just gonna come in here. Don't touch!
想象一下
Let's picture this.
我在结婚帐篷里
So I'm there in the mandap
热得浑身是汗 那叫啥...
sweating my ass off from the, the...
-圣火吗 -对 圣火
- Yeah? The sacred fire!- Sacred fire, yeah.
我懂 哥们 那身衣服很帅气
Listen, man, I know! The outfits are beautiful.
-就是不透气 -为啥啊
- They just don't breathe. - Why is that?
-我也不知道 -得让人改进一下啊
- I don't understand. - Talk to someone about that.
你跳过巴拉特舞吧
You didn't do a baraat procession, did you?
哥们 我可是领舞的
Son, I was leading the damn horse!
像这样 骑着
I was like, hop on in.
驾 驾 驾
Guide it, guide it, guide it, guide it.
驾 驾 驾
Giddy up, giddy up, come on.
那上厕所的人... 很多吧
Yeah, and... and I bet the bathrooms were packed!
什么意思
What do you mean?
印度菜嘛 你懂得
Well, 'cause of the Indian food, you know?
特别通便
Gives you the squirts.
还好了吧
I wouldn't say that.
这么说挺过分的 老兄
That's a pretty gross generalization, dude.
我是说那个... 在我身上...
I was just saying that it... You know, with the...
我很喜欢啃馕
I really like naan bread.
丹尼 要不你下去
Danny, do you mind going downstairs
给我们拿点吃的吧
and grabbing us some grub?
我们想在这吃
I feel like we got it from here.
-对吧 布鲁斯 -可是 这船...
- Right, Bruce? - But the ship...
这会有我们俩操作就够了
It's really a two-man operation at this point.
而且 这又这么挤
Plus, it's getting so crowded up here.
好吧
Cool.
谢谢啊
Thanks.
咋还说起馕来了
Talk about naan-starter, am I right?
可不是
You got to give me up for that.
奶奶的
Damn.
你们去哪
Where are you guys going?
我们觉得还是上楼更好
We just think it's best if we eat upstairs.
-好吧 那我们去找些椅子... -不行
- Okay, we can get some chairs and... - No, dude.
只有我们上去
Just us.
当真吗
Seriously?
不能一起吃吗
Can't we all just eat together?
不行 欧文 我们不能
No, Owen. We can't.
-因为你们臭死了 -托德
- Because you people reek! - Todd!
抱歉 但这是事实 拜托
I'm sorry. It's the truth, though. Come on.
是啊 他们臭到让人反胃
Of course it's the truth. They're disgusting.
但他们还是朋友啊
But, you know, they're still our friends.
我每次接近他们
Well, every time I'm near them,
只会闻到那岛上的腐臭...
all I smell is the stink of that island...
卑鄙和死亡的气息 还有卡伦的狐臭
The foulness, the death, Karen's B.O.,
随处乱丢的垃圾
all the random dumps everywhere!
你们懂了吗
Don't you people get it?
你们脏透了
You're covered in filth!
我也受够了
And I can't stand it!
老天爷 女人臭得像男人
My god, I mean, the women smell like the men,
男人... 男人臭得像恋马癖
and the men... you smell like horse people.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不想再回去了
I can't go back there.
走吧
Come on.
来不来 弗洛伦斯
You coming, Florence?
弗洛伦斯
Florence.
谁在拉琴
Who is playing that?!
我在楼上找到的
I found it upstairs.
别拉了行吗
Well, can you stop?!
谁能给我个勺子
Will someone pass me a spoon?
餐具也没有了吗
Do we not have utensils?
洗过澡的把餐具都拿走了
The cleans took them all!
不
No.
不行 我们不是动物
No. We are not animals.
我要上楼
I am going upstairs.
去给咱们弄些餐具来
I am going to get us some silverware.
我们也要有尊严
剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表