剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表
You pull that out, they're gonna gun us all down.
要是我先崩了他俩呢
Yeah, not if I get them all in a row.
一枪把他俩全放倒
One shot right through all their heads.
-你逗我吧 -或许可以哦
- What? - It could work.
-谢谢 -做梦呢
- Thank you. - That would never work.
或许可以呢
It might work.
-这办法太蠢了 -他俩必须站成一排
- That is a dumb idea. - They'd have to be in single file.
绝对不可以
We're not doing that.
听好了 接下来这么做
Here's what we're gonna do, all right?
先回到小艇上
We'll have to get back in the dinghy,
然后开回船上拿够子弹...
then we go to the boat, then we get more bullets...
这也太折腾了
This is a logistical nightmare, man.
-所以很尴尬啊 -是啊
- It's very embarrassing. - Yes.
他们完全不是我想象中的海盗
They're not at all how I pictured pirates.
我也觉得 也不带鹦鹉
Yeah, I know. Where's the friggin' parrot?
-这俩一把剑都没有 -是啊 剑都没有
- Neither one of them has a sword. - Yeah, no sword.
你以为动画呢 他们是"菲利普斯船长"里的海盗
They're not cartoons. They are like "Captain Phillips" pirates!
-不 -虽然我不想这么说
- No. - Sorry to break it to you,
可"菲利普斯船长"只是部电影
but "Captain Phillips" was just a movie.
那是个真实的故事
It's a true story.
你是在说"萨利机长"吧
I think you're thinking of "Sully"?
汤姆·汉克斯演得都不错
Hanks was good in both.
-是啊 汉克斯每部都演技爆表 -那还用说
- Yeah, Hanks crushes every film. - Of course he was.
是是是 但你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
Of course he was, but shut the eff up.
还有"毁灭之路"[汤姆·汉克斯主演的电影]
"Road to Perdition."
听着 你这样不行
Listen, and you're not gonna like this,
我觉得应该求救梭鱼王
but I think we need to call the Barracuda.
什么 不行 就绑个架的事儿
What? No! No, this was supposed to be a simple snatch and grab.
可没绑成啊 好吧 我之前不想说
Well, it's not! Okay, I didn't want to tell you this before,
看两点钟方向
but look over there at 2:00.
看到没 看到没
You see that? You see that?
-是尸体吗 -对 是尸体
- Is that a body? - Yes, that's a body.
看 没死多久 血还没干
And look, it's fresh. There's still blood on it.
这些人变♥态♥啊 合着是一群杀人犯吗
What is wrong with these people? What, are they murderers?
你看到什么了 谁在开枪
What are you seeing? Who's shooting who?
闭嘴 别乱动 你个大个子
Shut up. Just keep still, you big tree!
他们拿着大型枪... 拜托扶稳点
Okay. They've got big guns... Please!
-凯伦 -对不起 对不起
-Karen! -Sorry. Sorry.
他们好像挺垃圾的 我们兴许... 可以趁机开溜
They look soft. I think we should... we could make a run for it.
这里的人都疯了 我都吓尿了
People whilin' out here, man. I'm getting creeped out!
怎么了
What?
-你看 -什么
- Look. - What?
他奶奶的
shit!
洞里是有人吗
Are there people in that hole?
那个洞里有人啊
Are there people in that hole?
那里有洞穴人吗
There's hole people?
他们发现我了
They've seen me!
快放我下来
Okay, let me down!
-有洞穴人 他们居然有洞穴人 -和洞穴人可干不动
- There's hole people. They have hole people. -We ain't prepared for hole people!
我们得叫梭鱼王来了
I think we need to call the Barracuda.
行行行 别掉链子
Okay, fine! Fine. No popping off.
所有人 听好了
All right, everybody, listen up!
我们本来不想动粗
We were gonna be real nice to you guys,
可现在篓子捅大了
but now it's gonna get messy.
我们打算叫我们老大... 梭鱼王过来
We're going to have to bring in our boss... the Barracuda.
这名字真酷
Very cool name.
你们麻烦大了
Y'all in trouble now!
靠
Shit.
她这是干嘛
What's she gonna do?
她想跳水吗
She gonna jump in the water?
掉下去了
She's in the water.
大事不妙啊
That's gonna be bad.
我靠
Shit!
这摩托艇很不乖呢
Jet ski's acting up.
-我早就看不惯了 -一个柠檬换的
- I hate that thing. - They sold us a lemon!
-这艇我们买♥♥亏了 -我们不该...
- You know, that was a bad choice. - We should not have...
-我们不该买♥♥... -我们应该把钱拿回来 梭鱼...
- We shouldn't have bought... - We should get our money Ba...
-她真性感 -真是太性感了
- She's so hot. - She's so hot.
现在 这里有什么问题
Now, what seems to be the problem?
我这
This.
要么你送我们回家 要么我一枪崩了你
Either you take us all home, or I blow your head off.
她想干吗
What is she doing?
你想干吗 欧文 她想干什么
What are you doing? Owen, what is she doing?!
我不知道啊 老兄
I don't know, man.
你不怕死
You're not afraid to die.
如果我开枪 你的手下会突突了咱们
And if I shoot you, then your men will gun us down.
你的意思是 让我把枪交给你
So, what you're saying is, I should just give you the gun
然后求你放过我们
and then pray that you let us live?
-贱♥人♥ -对不起
- What a bitch. - I'm so sorry.
女士们 先生们
Ladies, gentlemen,
本尊乃梭鱼王 这个岛现在归我所有
I am the Barracuda, and this is my island now.
但你们是我的客人
But that means you're my guests.
大家和谐共处
No reason we can't be civilized.
她简直自带光环
I mean, she's, like, glowing.
-那是自信的光芒 -是啊
- It's confidence, is what it is. - Yeah.
你
You.
小弱鸡
The doughy one.
你受伤了 头巾仔 看看他的伤口
You're hurt. Bandana, tend to his wounds.
背心仔 去给我收拾住处
Tank Top, prepare my quarters.
这死人是谁
Who's the dead man?
那... 那是粪坑
Th...That's Turdhole.
那货叫粪坑吗
His name is Turdhole?
对
Yeah. Yeah.
挺逗的
That's hilarious.
我天
My God.
谁杀了他
Who killed him?
天呐 他们过来了
God! They're coming!
快装死
Pretend we're dead!
这是个多人墓 大家快装死
This is a mass grave. Everybody, play dead!
起来
Get up.
靠 凯伦 你眨眼了是吗
Damn it, Karen! You blinked, didn't you?
快起来
Get up.
你... 是你杀了粪坑吗
You... You killed the one they call "Turdhole"?
-不是 -就是你杀的
- No. - Yes, you did.
他当时向我冲过来 好吗 他疯了
He came at me, all right?! He was crazy!
我没有别的选择 不是他死...
I didn't have any other option! It was either him...
你得给粪坑挖个墓 并安排像样的葬礼
You will dig Turdhole's grave and give him a proper burial.
你们两个过来 有话跟你们说
You two, let's talk.
都怪你们没有装死
Thanks for not playing dead.
依我看 我们都有想要的东西
The way I see it, we all want the same thing...
你们想回家
You want to get home.
我想有人为丹尼付一千万赎金
I want to ransom Danny here for $10 million.
一千万
$10 million?
真多
A lot of money.
海盗当那么多年 我也累了
I've been in the pirate game a long time, and I'm tired.
船旧了 手下也笨的很
My ship is old, and my men are stupid.
我都不想记住他们的名字了
I don't even bother to learn their names anymore.
他们怎么穿我就怎么叫
I just call them by whatever they're wearing.
有了这笔赎金 我就不用当海盗了
This ransom is my ticket out,
咱没必要把事情搞大
and there's no reason to complicate that
讲真 我也不想杀了大家
by killing everyone, is there?
-我也觉得 -没有必要
- I don't think so. - No, there's not.
我们会打电♥话♥给你♥爸♥爸 等他打钱后
We'll call your father, and after he sends the money,
我们会把你们所有人都带上船
we'll have you picked up here... all of you.
我非常同意
I mean, that works for me.
丹尼
Danny?
他不会打钱的
He's not going to pay.
-什么 -啥
- What? - What now?
你认为这是迪克·华♥莱♥士♥
You think this is the first time
第一次被敲诈吗
Dick Wallace has been blackmailed?
他不和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥商量的
剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表