剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表
That sucks.
很糟糕
That sucks!
回见 丹尼
Later, Danny.
-我的本事都是她教的... -她教你撒谎
- She taught me everything I know... - She taught you to lie.
这不是老虎·伍兹的高尔夫球杆吗
Wait. Wait. These aren't Tiger Woods' golf clubs?
你丫心理变♥态♥啊
What are you, some sort of a sociopath?
知道海盗怎么处置骗子吗
Do you know what pirates do to liars?
-我猜猜 但咱们别太刻板好吗 -卡布里裤
- I-I could guess, but I don't want to stereotype... - Capris!
给他看看
Show him.
天呐 你把他舌头割了
My God! You cut his tongue out!
比我猜的还变♥态♥
That's way worse than what I was gonna guess!
趁还能说话 有什么想说的赶紧说吧
Anything you want to say before you never speak again?
好
Yeah.
实际情况是这样
Okay. Here's the truth.
我们人多 五倍于你
We outnumber you five-to-one.
我们原以为人不犯我 我不犯人
We thought if we left you alone, you'd leave us alone.
可你们显然不想和平共处
But you didn't want to play it like that.
要是不希望我们暴♥动♥起义
So if you don't want an uprising on your hands,
那就别欺人太甚
learn to share the island.
我们会减小音量
We'll turn the music down.
行李也还给我们
We also want our stuff back.
-这可不行 -那我就不回去
- I can't do that. - And I can't go back
我不能再次空手而归
to my people empty-handed again.
你有什么建议吗
What do you propose?
还好不
How you doing?
你不应该来看我
You shouldn't be seen with me.
我不想大伙们也恨你
I don't want people to hate you, too.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
都怪我 大家被困在岛上和死鸟海盗为伍
It's my fault we're stuck here with the dead birds and pirates...
看到那艘船了吗
See that boat?
我们就承它离开小岛
That's our way off this island.
虽然不知道如何上船 什么时候离开
I don't know how. I don't know when.
但只要那艘船还在 我们就有希望
But as long as that boat is here, we have hope.
而这都多亏了你
It's because of you.
-有点道理 -是的
- I guess you're right. - Yeah.
-我不想喝史蒂夫讲话了 -史蒂夫吗
- Man, I gotta stop talking to Steve. - Talking to Steve?
对 别和他瞎废话
Yeah, you should stop talking to Steve.
那家伙最垃圾了
That guy is the worst.
他杀了粪坑前就最垃圾
Even before he killed Turdhole.
史蒂夫穿着袜子穿凉鞋
I mean, Steve wears socks with Tevas.
光这条他就该去蹲号♥房♥
He should go to jail for that.
判个15年有期至无期
That's should be, like, 15 to life.
史蒂夫一直留着八字胡
Steve always has a mustache.
我从没见他剃过 怎么做到的
I've never seen him shave. What is that about?
他哪来的剃刀
Where's he get all the stuff?
谁都没有啊
Nobody else has the stuff.
我们都胡子拉碴的
Everybody else looks like me or you.
就他总留着完美的八字胡
He's always got a perfect mustache.
奇怪 史蒂夫太奇怪了
That's weird. Steve is weird.
这个人有问题的
Something's not right with that guy,
除了他穿凉鞋时穿袜子
and it's not just the socks and the Tevas,
和杀人 他口音也有问题...
it's not the murder, it's the accent...
丹尼
Danny.
我要向你道歉
I owe you an apology.
我理解被人们误认为凶手的感受
I know how it feels to be falsely called a murderer.
不管怎么说
Anyway.
对不起
I'm... sorry.
你和你♥爸♥单独待一会吧
I'll let you be alone with your dad.
我爸他... 他觉得我是个大胖傻子
You know my dad... he thought I was a big, fat idiot.
无论我做什么都这样想
Now matter what I did.
所以为了回敬他
So I guess as a way to give him a big "F-U,"
如果能够离开小岛 我很乐意投资"烩饭酸奶"
if we get off this island, I'd be happy to invest in "RisoGurt."
真的吗
Really?!
真的
Yeah.
这名字也许可以改一下
I was thinking we could change the name.
-可以叫"烩饭走起"... -不
- Maybe "Ris-o-Go"... - No.
走起 走去哪
Go? Go where?
你这不是刚起步吗
Well, you're taking it on the go.
不 挺蠢的
Nah, it's stupid.
我拒绝
No deal.
名字不是"烩饭酸奶" 我就退出
No, it's "RisoGurt," or I'm out.
好吧 好吧 都行的
Okay. Fine. Whatever.
就叫"烩饭酸奶"
"RisoGurt" it is.
-太好了 -好 行了
- Yeah! - Okay, okay.
就这样定了
There it is.
搭档
Partners!
奶兄奶弟
The Gurt Brothers!
是派克
It's Pack!
派克回来了
Pack's coming back!
伙计们 派克回来了
Everybody, Pack's back!
还带了两桶酒回来
And he brought buckets of brews!
没有烦人的音乐了
There's no more music.
没有烦人的音乐了
There's no more music!
没有烦人的音乐了
There's no more music!
很好
Yes!
-你做到了 老兄 -我做到了
- You did it, buddy! - I did it!
你眼镜呢
Where's your glasses?
我扔海里去了
I threw 'em in the ocean.
我觉得我再也不需要眼镜了...
I don't think I'm gonna be needing those anymore...
什么
What?
剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表