剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表
My God! Where's my freaking bra?!
到底死哪去了
Where the freak is it?!
冷静点 女士 怎么了
Calm down, lady. What's going on?
我找不到胸罩了
I can't find my bra!
你看见了吗 刚才还穿着呢
Have you see it?! I just had it!
我穿外衣之前
I always put it on before
-总会穿上它的 -我们... 我们... 我们上
- my shirts or my dresses. - Let... Let... Let's go.
我是个女权主义者 但性感内衣也不少
I'm a feminist, but I have a lot of freakin' sheer tops!
真的找不到了
I can't find it!
漂亮
Nice!
早就说了 这招屡试不爽
Freakin' told you that works every time.
-还屡试不爽吗 -对啊
- That works every time? - Yeah.
-对谁 -任何人
- On who? - Everyone.
-任何人 -没错
- Everyone? - Yeah.
服务员 酒保 警♥察♥ 飞行员
Waiters, bartenders, cops, pilots.
别说了 枪匣锁上了
Guys! The gun box is locked.
钥匙应该就在他口袋里
The key is probably in one of these pockets.
是密♥码♥锁
It's a combo lock.
-你好啊 卡伦 -干嘛呢
- Hi, Karen. - What are you doing?
我... 我有个主意
I, um... You know, I came up with the plan,
大家都同意了
and everyone said I did a great job,
所以我要待在洞里
so I'm just gonna hang in the pit
然后静等结果
and, you know, wait for it all to play out.
好了 回头见
All right, I'll see you in a minute.
不行 跟我走
No, you're coming with me.
我不能跟你走
I can't come with you
梭鱼王说要杀了我 所以我不能...
'cause The Barracuda said she'd murder me, so it's not really...
疼疼疼 我的脖子
That's my fatty neck skin!
我有的受了
I'll be damned.
杰丝 看... 是那个海盗
Look who it is, Jess... our pirate.
趁我们亲他 你就砸他脑袋 行不
Okay, when we start kissing him, you give him a conk, okay?
一亲就砸... 明白
Kiss then conk... got it.
-等等 什么 -没时间解释了
- Wait, what? - No time to explain.
-行动 -你啥意思
- Move out. - What do you mean?
操
Shit!
老兄 干啥呢
What's up, dude?
看看谁来了
Well, well, well.
真是火♥辣♥辣的一对
Look what the sex cat dragged in.
最爱你们了
My favorite couple.
我们在想 如果我们仨
We were just talking about how freakin' rad
在那船上一起做该有多爽
it's gonna be when we're all on that boat together.
这还用说
You bet.
你们在海上的... 水床上啪过吗
You guys ever had sex on a waterbed... on the water?
没有 不过想试试
No. But we want to.
我也想
Me too.
我得弄张水床
Man, I gotta get a waterbed.
那个 我们还想
You know, we were just thinking, like,
为啥非得等到上船呢
why do we have to wait till we're on the boat, you know?
我现在当班呢... 你俩居然想跟我玩
You guys want me to fool around... while I'm on the clock?
想害死我吗
Are you trying to get me killed?!
天
God.
想想就性奋
'Cause that sounds so hot.
好啊 那我们做吧
Okay, yeah, let's do that.
我了个大擦
What the fuck.
天啊 欧文 你使了多大劲啊
My God. Owen, how hard did you hit this guy?
说不上 肯定不轻
I don't know. I must be pretty strong.
操
Shit!
-他怎么这么说话 -没舌头啊
- Why does it sound like that? - He has no tongue!
好可怜
That's so sad!
天 他要跟梭鱼王告发我们... 靠比划吧
God, he's gonna go tell The Barracuda... somehow!
你俩把枪匣搬上船
You guys get the gun box to the boat.
我们在那儿会和
I'll meet you there.
这...
That...
天啊 好多刺
My God. This is sharp.
走
Move!
你好啊 梭鱼王
Well, howdy, there, Barracuda.
卡伦 别
Karen, no.
不管你要做什么 求你收手吧
Whatever you're gonna do, just don't do it.
这是干什么
What the hell is this?
我抓到个叛徒
I caught a rat.
没错
Yeah, that's right.
他什么都交代了
He spilled all the beans.
你也老实交代吧
Told us about your little plan, too.
把我们抓走 贩卖♥♥器官
Take us out, harvest our organs.
卡伦 别说了
Karen, No!
为什么要告诉她
Why are you telling her this?!
为什么告诉我
Why are you telling me this?
因为现在有两方在较量
Because you've got an uprising on your hands,
而我不想落败
and I want to be on the winning side.
-只有你俩吗 -别出声
- You guys? - Shh. Be quiet.
-梅尔西修女怎么办 -我们得等等她
- What about Sister Mercy? - We have to wait for her.
不行 我们得走了
We can't. We have to go.
-我要回去 -来不及了
- I'll go back. - There's no time.
蓄电池没电了吗
Is it the battery?
我不知道
I don't know.
现在你车上的那个玩意儿
Now what you have in that truck there
就是传说中的内燃机
is what they call a combustion engine.
它很强劲
It is very powerful.
但是没了这些就启动不了
And yet it doesn't work at all without these hushpuppies.
-神父爹爹... -给我闭嘴
- Father Daddy... - Hush, puppies!
我对你们三个很失望
I am very disappointed the three of you
熄灯后还没乖乖躺床上
are out of your beds after lights-out.
破了规矩
That's against the rules.
幸好 梅尔西修女都告诉我了
Lucky for you, Sister Mercy is a bit of a tattletale.
梅尔西 不
Mercy, no!
你是个聪明的女人
You're a smart woman.
我想你还没发现
I was wondering when you'd discover
这岛上最有价值的人就是我
the most valuable thing on the island.
找买♥♥家得花不少时间
Took me a while to find a buyer.
一个肾脏在黑市
How much does a human kidney go for
能卖♥♥多少... 十万美金
on the black market... $100,000?
翻倍
Try double.
可惜了
Pity.
我还以为我们俩有可能
Just when I thought we had something.
有
We did.
你有什么条件
What do you want from me?
给我一张船票...
You give me passage on your ship...
我替你做事
and I offer you my services.
这是野猪的心... 我亲手挖出来的
It's a boar's heart... cut it out myself.
这辈子我都在捕猎 屠♥杀♥动物
I've been hunting and gutting animals most of my life.
人也没什么区别
I figure it's not different with humans.
甚至更傻
They're just dumber.
擦
Shit.
操
Shit.
扔不着...
I dodg...
好嗨呀
Yeah. This is so hot.
我都硬了
I'm totally into this.
好了
Okay.
怎么了 托德
What's going on, Todd?
啥 没事啊 你怎么了
What? Nothing. What's going on with you?
你不是很上心啊
You seem distracted.
没 没 他硬得不行了 对吧 宝贝
No. No, no, no. He's rock hard, right, babe?
-天呐 -不对
- My God. - No, he's not.
他还软着 到底怎么了
He's limp. What is going on?
动手 就现在
Pack, now!
我♥操♥你妈
What the shit?!
我砸他了 怎么没用
I conked him! Why didn't it work?!
宝贝 拿石头
Babe, the rock!
刚才是哪出
What is going on here?!
你们就亲来亲去
You're just kissing everyone?!
你要是受够了 就说出来
剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表