剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表
Now we're getting going.
背心仔来了
Now it's tank top time.
这样
All right.
他说给你2二十万块一个人
So, he says he'll give you $200,000 a pop
最多带走50个
and he'll take everyone under 50,
所以还剩29人
so that leaves 29 islanders.
我说了25万一个 明天就带走
Tell him I said $250,000, and I want them gone tomorrow.
剩下那些人怎么办
What about everybody else?
干掉
Kill them.
这家伙在外面偷听
Caught this one outside, eavesdropping.
-要不要杀了他 -求你放过我
- You want me to kill him? - Please, no!
我啥都没听到
I didn't hear anything.
我得了耳炎呢...
I've actually got an ear infection, so...
-我只是... -别杀他
- I'm just... - No.
史蒂夫和我们走
I've decided Steve will be coming with us.
我们现在才正式融为一体
I never felt so close to you.
我们今晚真正结合了
I never felt so close to you.
那还用说
Tell me about it?
真爽
Yeah.
-真是放松筋骨 -没错
- Man, I feel loose! - Yeah.
你们真是来对了
I'll tell you what. Your timing couldn't have been any better.
嗯 我们很有默契
Yeah, I feel like we really got into a nice rhythm there,
对吧
you know?
不 不是 我想说梭鱼王
No, no. I mean the Barracuda.
她想抓住你们的朋友
She's about to round up all your friends
割掉他们的器官 卖♥♥去黑市
and cut out their organs, sell 'em on the black market.
卖♥♥什么
Come again?
肾啊 都能卖♥♥的 兄弟
Kidneys! Yeah, those things sell, man.
知道不 你们可值钱了
I tell you what, you guys are precious capital.
你们要杀了我们
You'll have to kill everyone.
没错 不过呢
Yeah, but you know what?
别担心 我喜欢你们两个
You guys don't worry, 'cause you're good.
所以你们会跟我呆在一起
You're gonna be on that boat with me.
然后每天一起爽歪歪
And every day is gonna be tank top time.
背心仔啪啪啪
Tank top time!
托德
Todd.
托德 这事一定要告诉大家
Todd, we have to tell everyone!
对 你说得对 可我们先仔细想想
Okay, yeah, that's great, but let's just think this through.
还想什么想 大家有危险
Think what through? They're gonna kill everyone!
我知道 我明白
I know. I know, all right?
但如果我们告诉了大家
But if we tell everyone what's going on,
我们就不能上船了
we'll lose our place on the ship.
我们今晚
That means we just had a threesome
就和海盗白搞了
with a pirate named tank top for nothing!
他用手指插了我
He was putting his fingers in me,
-又不是你的手指... -好吧
- unless that was you... - Okay.
托德 看着我 听我说
Todd, look at me. Look at me.
就算我们死了
Even if we die,
我们也没有白搞
what we just did in there was not for nothing.
我们都很享受啊
It was for us.
我爱你
I love you so much.
我也爱你 现在去告诉大家
I love you. Now, let's go tell our friends
他们有危险
they're about to get murdered.
好吧 不过我们要先洗手
Okay, but we should wash our hands first.
别啰嗦
Hurry up.
打他下巴折断了我两根手指
So I broke these two fingers punching him right in the chin,
我那套"班巴"[美国电影]的碟就没了
and that's how I got thrown off the set of "La Bamba".
原来你们在这里
There you are!
害我到处找
I've been looking for you everywhere.
好吧
Okay.
我和弗洛伦斯闲逛来着
I was hanging out with Florence.
这样
I see.
你没有什么要跟我说的吗
Is there anything you'd like to say to me?
没有
No.
好吧
Okay. Fine.
我觉得
I think, you know,
我和她好像挺来电的
that we might kind of be into each other,
但是我不确定
but, I'm not really sure
因为我们还没有谈过这事
'cause we haven't even really talked about it.
兄弟啊
Okay, dude.
千万不要这样做 知道不
Do not do this, all right?
你们牵手之后 总会分手
First you're gonna hook up, then you're gonna break up,
在这岛抬头不见低头见的多尴尬
and then you're gonna be stuck together here on the island.
好吧... 她也这么说的
Well... that's what she said.
我听糊涂了
I don't get it.
哪里糊涂了
Get what?
什么叫"她也这么说的" 明明这是我说的
"That's what she said"? How's that a "that's what she said"?
她就是这么说的
No, that's literally what she said.
好吧 你不懂这个梗
Okay, I don't think you understand how the joke works.
我现在没心情接梗
No, I'm not doing the joke.
我郑重告诉你 她就是这么说的
I'm telling you what she told me. That's what she said.
行 但通常你要接梗
Yeah, but usually, you have to do it
然后说些比较污的东西
in, like, a reference to a sexual thing,
-比如... -我懂这个梗
- like... - I understand.
-你别说了 -大伙儿 听我说
- I understand the joke. - Guys! Guys!
-他们要杀了我们 -那些海盗... 要干掉我们
- They're gonna kill us! - The pirates... they're gonna kill us!
我们得拿条船
We got to get our ship!
我们要坐船离开这里
We got to get our ship, we got to get out of here!
停 悠着点 怎么回事
Wait! Slow down. What is happening?
那群海盗要...
The pirates...
要割了我们器官拿去卖♥♥
They're gonna harvest our organs and sell them.
-岂有此理 -啥
- Sure they are. - What?
等一下 你们怎么知道的
Wait, how did you guys find this out?
-因为我们刚... -那个不是重点
- Because we just had... - Never mind! It's not important.
大伙儿 各位
Guys! Guys!
那群海盗... 想杀了我们
The pirates... they're gonna kill us!
史蒂夫 托德和杰丝已经告诉我们了
We know, Steve. Todd and Jess just told us.
史蒂夫
Steve, man.
如果你那么在意我们 你可以回来的
If it means that much to you, you can come back in.
过去的都过去了
We'll pretend we didn't know.
我看错人了
It's not that!
我还以为梭鱼王是个好人
I thought the Barracuda was a good person.
原来和我上♥床♥的是个禽兽
I've been sleeping with a monster!
你在说什么
What?
-和梭鱼王 -不是吧
- The Barracuda? - What?
我说得太多了 她会杀了我的
I couldn't say anything! She was gonna kill me!
史蒂夫... 这哥... 和梭鱼王上♥床♥了
Steve... this Steve... Has been banging the Barracuda!
怎么做到的
How?!
假的 他在说谎吗 他在说谎
He's lying. Is he lying? He's lying.
没错 胡说八道
Yeah, he's got to be lying.
回到正题好吗
There are more important issues at hand here!
他妈的那群人
Like the fact that our kidneys
想挖了咱们的肾脏去卖♥♥
are about to be ripped out of our asses!
我们要怎么办
Guys, what are we gonna do?
我来告诉你要怎么办
I'll tell you what we're gonna do.
等死啊
We're all gonna die!
剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表