剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表
没错
Yeah.
我们要回♥派♥对吗
Should we go back up there?
当然 我随马上就到
Yeah, yeah. I'll be right behind you.
-好的 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
-别太久了 -好的
- Don't take too long. - Okay.
-你不会 -是的
- You? - Yeah.
-在你的... -没错
- In your... - Yes.
就在我们接吻后
Right after we kissed.
所以说我不想谈论这个
This is why I didn't want to talk about this.
可以吗 大家满意了吗
Okay, is everybody satisfied?
如果你没骗我们
Well, if you are telling the truth,
那你肯定不介意我们去看看你的房♥间吧
then you won't mind if we go down to your room, right?
搜搜证据
Kind of look around for evidence.
好吧 你们想看就看 请便
Okay, fine, you guys want to come look around, be my guest.
不过我想你们应该...
But I think you will find...
啥都找不到
that there's nothing to see here.
不是吧
No.
我真不知道这东西怎么会在这
I swear, I have no idea how these got here.
等一下
Wait a minute.
炸毁邮船引擎要几枚手榴弹
How many grenades does it take to blow up a cruise ship engine?
一枚
One.
刚好少了一枚
There's one grenade missing.
那好 真♥相♥大白了
Okay, well, there you go right there.
你们稍微想想
Do you guys honestly think that I went
要真是我炸毁机舱
and blew up the engine room
还会把手榴弹夹留在我床上吗
and the left a bandolier of grenades on my bed?
什么是弹夹
What's a bandolier?
那是什么奇怪的单词
That's kind of a weird word to know?
没错 不对劲
Yeah, totally.
就是放手榴弹的东西 肩带
It's the thing they're in. It's the sash.
看来你非常了解手榴弹
Seems to me you know an awful lot about grenades.
就因为我懂特用词 所以我就有罪吗
Okay, so because I know big words, I must be guilty.
有罪... 而且少年老成
Guilty... and precocious.
你意思是浮夸吧
Do you mean pretentious?
-你个书呆子 -放松点
- you, nerd! - Relax.
算你走运 我一般吃饱了就不打人
You're lucky I don't fight on a full stomach,
-因为我吃了很多奶油玉米 -宝贝 别冲动
- 'cause I ate a lot of creamed corn. - Babe, would you just relax?
-派克 -什么事
- Pack? - Yeah.
-那是什么 -在哪
- What's that over there? - Where?
就在那里 枕头下面
Just right there, under the pillow.
床单下边 就是那 那是...
Under the sheet, really. Right there, that...
是本书还是什么
Yeah, what, is that a book there or something?
这是本... 应该是本日记
This is a... I think this is a journal or something.
日记 欧文还有日记
A journal. Owen's journal?
让我看看 大家看啊
Let me see that. Guys!
派克刚找到了欧文的日记
Pack just found Owen's journal.
-什么 -你写日记吗
- What? - You keep a journal?
从来不写
No, I don't keep a journal.
我的天
My God.
怎么了 写了啥
What, what? What is it?
一条记录... 昨天写的
It's an entry... from last night.
你知道的... 引擎爆♥炸♥时
You know... when the engine exploded.
天呐
My God!
朋友们 太过分了
Guys, this is insane!
"亲爱的日记 就是今晚
"Dear journal, tonight is the night.
我再也无法忍♥受了"
I can take it no longer."
来 史蒂夫 你可以的
Come on, Steve, you can do this.
发电机
Generator.
必须得找一台发电机
Must find a generator.
"发电机舱"
"Generator Room."
那么 这... 可能就是这了
Okay, well, this... This might be it.
我的妈
God.
可能打都打不开
This probably won't even open.
天 能打开了
God, it's opening.
天呐
God.
没什么好害怕的
Nothing to be scared of in here.
就一些管子而已
Just, some piping.
然后是一屋子的... 管子
And, we got more... More piping.
基本的船式管道
And your basic ship-style piping.
几乎像是一艘船会...
Almost like a ship would...
我的天 别杀我
God! Don't kill me!
-别杀我 -别杀我
- Don't kill me! - Don't kill me!
别杀我
Don't kill me!
告诉她... 我准备好跳舞了...
Tell her... I'm ready to dance...
如果她想看的话
if she wants me to dance.
? 她的爱照亮我的地平线 ?
? Her love shines over my horizon ?
? 她就是一片天堂 ?
? She's a slice of heaven ?
? 一片天堂 ?
? Slice of heaven ?
?月光洒在我的地平线上?
? Moonlight over my horizon ?
-? 她是一位... ? -卢瑟
- ? She's a... ? - Luther?
你是
Yes?
"老实说 我们回家 弗洛伦斯就会意识到
"TBH, if we ever get home, Florence will realize"
我是个卑微可怜的男人
that I'm a tiny, pathetic little turd of a man
根本不值得她去爱
that doesn't deserve her love.
因此我必须摧毁这艘船
That's why I have to destroy the ship
确保她永远不会离开我
and make sure that she never, ever leaves me.
依我所见 日记 这是唯一的办法
IMHO, journal, it's the only way.
"以后再说 欧文"
"TTYL, Owen."
-老兄 -什么鬼
- Dude! - What?
弗洛伦斯 你真觉得
Florence, do you honestly think
我会写出这样的话吗
I would write something like that?
不 你之前真的挺担心回家这事
No. It's just you did sound worried about going home.
-什么 -逮到了
- What?! - Busted.
那我也不能炸毁这船啊
Not enough to sabotage the ship.
丹尼 你最懂我了
Danny, you know me better than anybody.
-你说 -我懂你吗
- Come on. - Do I?
我们最近都没时间聊天
Because you don't seem to have much time for me lately.
啥
What?
我不想妄下结论
I don't want to jump to any conclusions here,
不过要是弹夹符合的话
but if the bandolier fits,
那就显而易见了
it's like, come on, what are we doing?
-对吧 -是你干的
- You know? - You did this.
你陷害我
You set me up!
什么 我
What? Me?
我陷害你
I set you up?
你说我伪造了这本日记陷害你
You think I faked an entire journal to set you up?
欧文 得了吧
Owen, come on.
你们看 这差不多有一百篇呢
I mean, there's like a hundred entries in here.
我哪能写那么多
Does it sound like I would even write this?
这儿 听听这条
Here, how about this one.
"派克 又名 现成的戴夫·帕特尔" [印度演员 电影《贫民窟的百万富翁》男主角]
"Pack, A.K.A. off-the-rack Dev Patel."
-戴夫·帕特尔 -"老是吵吵闹闹的"
- Dev Patel?! - "Seems to shout everything."
种族歧视
Racist.
再听听这条
Or what about this one?
"杰丝喜欢托德
"Jess only likes Todd"
因为她有傻♥逼♥情节"
because she's got a boner for morons."
什么意思啊
What does that even mean?
-说真的 什么意思 -我不清楚
- Seriously, what does that mean? - I don't know.
我觉得一切都很明白了
I think it's pretty obvious what's going on here.
日记是欧文写的
Okay. Owen wrote the journal.
船也是他炸的
And Owen blew up the ship
都因为他痴迷弗洛伦斯
because Owen is obsessed with Florence.
你们俩别打
Guys! No!
-别 -你为什么陷害我
- My God! - What are you doing to me?!
他想杀我
He tried to kill me!
冷静
Okay!
天
God.
不是吧 还关我禁闭[警♥察♥局专门用来关押醉汉的地方]
Seriously, guys? A drunk tank?
这是为保证大家的安全 欧文
It's for everyone's safety, Owen.
谁知道你还有什么其他本事
I mean, who knows what else you're capable of.
剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表