剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表
Whenever you feel like you've had enough, speak up!
怎么
What's the matter?
舌头叫猫叼走了吗
The cat literally have your tongue?
你本来就没舌头 这话真是讽刺到家了
These quips actually feel a lot meaner when you can't speak.
一般还要说个好几遍...
Normally there'd be like a back and forth...
难道... 他蒸发了
Did I just... vaporize him?
洞
The pit!
你掉进洞里了
You fell in the pit!
你个傻屌♥
You idiot!
变♥态♥哑巴
You mute freak!
卡伦 我求你
Karen! Please, I'm begging you.
别这么做 你是我朋友啊
Don't do this. You're my friend.
我没有朋友
I don't have friends.
我相信过你
I trusted you.
你不该信我
You shouldn't have.
他提醒我了
He makes a good point.
我凭什么相信你
How do I know I can trust you?
我猜到你会这么问我
Well, I thought you might ask me that.
所以我打算向你证明
So I am prepared to prove it to you.
谁让你杀他了 我只是...
You didn't have to kill him. I just...
我以为你只是发发誓
I thought you might swear an oath or something.
去夺回你的岛吧
Let's go get your island back.
大家伙干得好 真的
Good work, everyone. Seriously.
简直完美
I mean, man, that went perfect.
滴水不漏
I mean, that was flawless.
想想就觉得不可思议
Kind of amazing when you think about it, right?
来晚了
We're too late.
必须马上离开这座岛
We have to leave this island. Now.
-船钥匙在... -在找这个吗
- The keys to the boat are in my... - Looking for these?
你怎么还活着
How?
卡伦… 她没捅我
You see, Karen... she didn't stab me.
她是我朋友
No. She's my friend.
她捅的是野猪膀胱
She stabbed a boar bladder!
我不明白
I don't understand.
昨晚 三个修女打算逃离大丰收
Last night, three of our sisters attempted to escape the harvest.
规矩还是要有的
An example must be made.
神父爹爹 你要做什么
Father Daddy, what are you doing?
我准备让她们尘归尘 土归土
Why, I'm going to return them to the earth from whence they came.
你说我是在帮她们
You said I was helping them!
乖孩子 帮的不是他们 是... 我
My sweet child, not them... me.
把她们带到玉米地
Take them to the corn.
我曾辜负过她人
I let some friends down once.
发誓绝不会有第二次
I swore it would never happen again.
你应该瞧瞧自己的表情
And you should have seen your face.
她真♥相♥信了
She bought it, right?
卡伦 不要
Karen, please, don't!
别... 别杀我
Don't... Don't kill me!
像威廉·达福[电影蜘蛛侠绿魔扮演者]一样
I'm like Willem Dafoe.
操
Shit!
你♥他♥妈♥耍我
You are shitting me!
它在哪
Where is it?
-抬起来 抬起来 -要是知道密♥码♥
- Lift, lift. - This wouldn't be so hard
就没那么麻烦了
if you figured out the combination.
大伙儿使劲儿抬 使劲儿
Yeah, but just lift it. Lift it, man.
-她在哪儿 -谁
- Where is she? - Who?
-梭鱼王 她… -就在你身后
- The Barracuda. She's... - Right behind you.
你♥他♥妈♥耍我
Are you shitting me?!
我们就一把枪 还在她手上
We had one gun, and we just left it out for anyone?!
我们都活该
We should all be shot in the face!
所有人离船远点 不然我崩了你们
Everyone step away from the boat or I'll shoot.
你不会的
No, you won't.
你忘了丹尼还有把枪吧
You forgot about Danny's gun, didn't you?
把枪放下 不然我开枪了
Now drop it or I'll shoot.
不
No.
你不会开枪
I don't think you will.
不许动
Stop it, don't move!
动手啊 开枪啊
Do it, man! Take the shot!
你不想杀了我 史蒂夫
You don't want to shoot me, Steve.
我们有多少美好回忆
Not after everything we've shared.
别听她的 史蒂夫
Don't listen to her, Steve.
我知道你是谁... 你的本质
I know who you are... who you really are.
我们是一样的
We're the same, you and I.
才不是
No, we're not.
你想杀了所有人
You were gonna kill everyone.
你不也杀了粪窝
Just like you killed Turdhole.
但我不像他们一样恨你
Except unlike them, I don't hate you for it.
你杀人是为了保护属于自己的东西
You killed to protect what was yours.
我不觉得我们恨你
I wouldn't say we hate you.
不 你们恨我 你们总是那么说
Yes, you would! You say it all the time!
好吧 我一直不想提起这事
Well, I try and be nice about it.
跟我来
Come with me.
我们现在一起离开小岛
We'll leave this island together right now.
史蒂夫... 我爱你
Steve... I love you.
我最爱你在我体内
I love feeling you inside me.
-真恶心 -要吐了
- Gross! - Disgusting!
我的妈啊
Christ Almighty!
如果和他们一起离开 你会坐牢的
If you leave this island with them, you'll go to jail.
我不想坐牢 不想坐牢
I don't want to go to jail. I don't want to go to jail!
-冷静 史蒂夫 -好吧
- Hey, hey, hey, Steve. - All right.
史蒂夫 看... 看着我
Steve, look at... Look at me.
我信任你
I trust you.
不要
Don't!
拜托
Come on!
把枪对着我
Point the gun at me.
为什么把枪对着你
Why? Why am I pointing it at you?
因为我知道你的感受
Because I know how you feel.
梭鱼王...
The Barracuda...
她让你感到特别 好像她很关心你
she makes you feel special, like she cares about you.
但她只在乎她自己
But she only cares about herself.
史蒂夫
Steve.
这个贱♥货♥不了解我
This bitch doesn't know me.
不过我了解她这种人
No, but I know her kind.
我之前不叫卡伦
My name wasn't always Karen.
叫... 梅西修女
It was... Sister Mercy.
我曾有个神父爹爹 我敬奉大丰收
And I had a Father Daddy, and I worshiped the harvest.
什么
What?
-什么鬼 -什么
- What? - What?
我在一个邪教
I was in a cult.
这就说得通了
That makes so much sense.
神父爹爹说我无亲无故
My Father Daddy told me I had no friends and no family,
那都是骗人的
but it wasn't true!
史蒂夫 想想我们一起经历的那些事情
Steve, think about all that we've been through together.
我们是你的朋友
We are your friends.
是你的家人
We are your family.
可我杀了粪窝
But I killed Turdhole.
所以你永远不能再回家了
Which is why you can never go home again.
等等
Hold on.
你杀的是粪窝吗
Did you kill Turdhole?
还是一个纳粹
Or did you kill a Nazi?
我杀了粪窝
I killed Turdhole.
我觉得不是
No, I don't think you did.
我觉得你从粪窝手里救了我们
I think you saved us from Turdhole.
-大家说对吗 -是啊 我们感激你
- Right, everybody? - Yeah. We thank you.
那家伙‘... 不是个好人
The guy... The guy was a bad guy.
我不明白
I don't understand.
怎么都帮着我撒谎了
You're all gonna lie for me?
我们没有撒谎
Wouldn't have to lie.
我们一直说 你就是英雄
It's like we've always said, you're a goddamn hero!
可没少说
We always say it.
史蒂夫 你可以重新开始
Steve, you could start over.
我也想
剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表