剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表
What are you saying?
你要是再不行动
Just if you don't do something,
他的莲花舌就要在弗洛伦斯身上游走了
pretty soon, he might be using that silver tongue on her.
什么身上
On her?
几个意思...
What does that even...
可别让好姑娘溜走了 哥们
You got to fight for what's yours, buddy.
我勒个去
My god.
那什么... 切特用枪指着我呢
So... Chet has a gun to my back.
啥
What?
怎么样 伙伴们 我的钱呢 屌♥脸
'Sup, pack? Where's my money, dickface?
我就走开两分钟 你怎么就说漏嘴了
I left you alone for two minutes! You told him about the money?!
这货连话都不会说
The guy could barely string a sentence together!
他哪儿搞的枪
How did he get a gun?!
你们对切斯特·蒙哥马利一无所知
There's a lot we don't know about Chester Montgomery.
-你叫切斯特·蒙哥马利吗 -必须是
- Your name is Chester Montgomery? - It has to be.
现在 咱这么办
Now, here's what we're gonna do.
我们三个不动声色地溜出去
The three of us are gonna stroll out of here real mellow.
然后你把我领到钱袋那儿
Okay? And then you're gonna take me straight to that bag of cash.
-明白 -明白
-Get it? -Yeah.
恭喜了 孩子们
Congratulations, kids.
谢谢 大兄弟
Thanks, broseph.
欧文 我的天
Owen! My god!
大兄弟 你刚刚的演讲太棒了
Dude, that speech up there was absolutely incredible!
逗你的
Just kidding.
我讨厌你的二♥逼♥演讲
I hated your stupid speech.
什么
What?
这身西服... 谁能有幸穿上它喝酒
This suit... who has had a chance to drink this thing in?
真是帅呆了
That is a sharp suit.
又吓到我了
Psych-out again.
我讨厌你的二♥逼♥西服
I hate your stupid little suit,
除了背后的刺绣 那还挺酷的
except for the embroidery on back, which is actually pretty bad-ass.
兄弟 放松点
Man, why don't you just relax?
“兄弟 放松点”
"Man, why don't you just relax?"
你怎么不放松
Why don't you relax, okay?
弗洛伦斯选了我 不是你
Florence chose me, not you,
离她远点... 不然
so stay away from her... or else.
跟你聊天太有意思了
This has been an incredible chat!
你们有空一定得和他聊聊
When you guys get a sec, you got to talk to this guy.
博学多才 见多识广
Lot of wisdom, lot of knowledge.
兄弟 有空咱必须得聚聚
Dude, we have got to hang out, and we will.
必须的
You know we will.
逗你的
Just kidding.
无论如何我都不会跟你聚会的
I would never hang out with you in any situation.
派克 把钱拿出来...
Pull the money out, Pack…
别动歪脑筋 不然我就
Don't try anything, or I'll go,
-好多枪 -钱可以分给你 你有啥计划
- So many blaps. - So, what, Chet? What's your plan?
拿着钱跳海逃跑吗
You're gonna take the money and swim for it?
-还是先杀了我们吗 -把枪拿走 切特...
-You're gonna kill us first? -Take it from me, Chet...
你不想杀人
You don't want to kill anyone.
你以为我没杀过人吗
You think I haven't killed someone before?!
相信我 这双手
Trust me, these dirty hands
染满了别人的血
have killed many people!!
为了16.5万 我还会杀人...
And for 165 thou, I'll kill again...
谁挡我道...
Anybody that stands in my...
你刚才用啤酒瓶威胁我吗
You were threatening my life with a beer bottle?!
我宰了你
I'll kill you!
史蒂夫 你要干嘛
Steve, what are you doing?!
我要把他眼睛挖出来
Aaah! I'm gonna thumb his eyes out!
住手
Stop!
史蒂夫 你刚才说你不想杀人的
Steve, you just said you don't want to kill anyone!
我也不知道我怎么了
I don't know what came over me.
那狗♥娘♥养♥的居然砸我
The son of a bitch clocked me.
-钱 他把钱拿走了 抓住他 -好
- The money! He took the money! Get him! - Right!
刚刚的祝词...
Listen, that speech was just...
管他的祝词 听我说 跟你一起那个男的...
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Speech. Whatever. Listen, that guy that you're with...
-凯尔 柯克 不管他叫啥... -卡尔
-Kyle, Kirk, whatever his name is... -Carl.
随便吧 他简直是个变♥态♥
Okay, whatever. That guy is a total psycho,
你得离他远点 马上
and you need to get away from him, like, right now.
你有病吧
What is wrong with you?
你先是跟我说你不来参加婚礼
First you tell me you don't want to come to the wedding,
然后你出现了 还激♥情♥演讲一番
and then you show up and make some big speech,
现在说你嫉妒了
and now you're acting jealous?
嫉妒
Jealous?
-没错 -雄狮会嫉妒土豆吗
-Yeah. -Is a lion jealous of a potato?
我的天 你当自己是雄狮
My god. You think you're a lion?
那肯定不是土豆吧
Well, I'm certainly not a potato!
弗洛伦斯
Florence.
没人惹是生非吧
Everything okay over here?
不能更好了
Yeah. Couldn't be better.
咱去跳舞吧 我超爱这首歌♥
But let's go dance. I frickin' love this song.
好啊
Yeah, I'd love to.
我们马上回来 除了... 我们不会回来了
We'll be right back, except... No, we won't.
兄弟
Man.
三十年河东三十年河西风水轮流转
Sometimes you win some, sometimes you lose some,
不如一醉方休
and sometimes you drink some.
谢谢
Okay, thanks.
她这么做就为了让我嫉妒 凯伦...
She's just doing this to make me jealous. Karen...
咱跳舞吧
Let's dance.
好啊
It's about time.
这是我的
It's mine!
对不起
Sorry!
再往前一步 我就扔掉它
One more step and I'll drop it!
别
Don't do it.
看看我们
Look at us!
把对方揍得半死 为了什么
We're slapping the shit out of each other, and for what?!
为了钱 傻♥逼♥
For the money, asshole!
是因为钱 但千万别...
It's just the money, but don't... don't...
我说了 别往前走
I said no more steps!
不要啊啊啊啊啊啊
Noooooooooooo! Noooooooooooo!
我知道你想干嘛了
I see what you're doing.
你利用我让你女票嫉妒
You're using me to make your girlfriend jealous.
我实话跟你说吧 伙计
Well, let me tell you something, pal.
我很享受
I am in-to it.
凯伦
Karen.
凯伦 我想你误会了
Karen, I think you have the wrong idea.
别说话
No judgment.
这是我这辈子最好的一夜
This is the greatest night of my entire life.
感觉真棒
It just feels so right, you know?!
弗洛伦斯
Florence!
弗洛伦斯 等等
Florence, wait!
欧文 等等
Owen, wait!
弗洛伦斯 事情不是你看到那样
Florence, that wasn't what it looked like!
是吗 在我看来
Really? Because what it looked like
你就是个傻♥逼♥
is you were being a real horse's ass.
所以我一开始
This is exactly why I didn't even
根本就不想参加婚礼
want to go to the wedding in the first place,
我知道肯定会吵起来
because I knew it was gonna turn into some stupid fight!
都因为你表现得像个疯子
A fight you caused by acting like a total lunatic!
我知道我像个疯子 我控制不住自己
I know I'm acting like a lunatic, and I can't seem to stop myself
因为我喜欢你
because I have feelings for you!
真有意思 我也喜欢你
That's funny, 'cause I have feelings for you, too!
太好了 等我们回家后
That's great, because when we finally get home from this thing,
我真希望我们能在一起
I'd really like to make this work!
我也这么想
Then we are totally on the same page!
是吗 那为什么我们一开始不说
Well, then, why didn't we just say that in the first place?!
因为交流太难了
'Cause communication is really hard.
也许钱没了更好
Maybe it's better the money's gone.
很抱歉我对你们玩儿阴的
I'm sorry I went all wall street on you dudes back there.
那不是我
That's not me.
你刚说你杀过人
Did you say that you killed someone?
啥
剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表