剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表
He doesn't negotiate with terrorists.
就看他会不会为了独子破例
Let's see if he makes an exception for his only son.
卡布里裤 手♥机♥拿过来
Capri Pants, my phone.
他穿着卡布里裤
He's got Capri pants on.
看到了
I saw.
打扰了 华♥莱♥士♥女士
Excuse me, Miss Wallace?
有一个电♥话♥
You have a call.
是打给你父亲的
It's for your father.
我是玛格特·华♥莱♥士♥
This is Margot Wallace.
不对不对
Then there's been a mistake.
我想和迪克·华♥莱♥士♥通话
I'm looking to speak with a Dick Wallace.
不好意思 我父亲去世了
I'm so sorry, but my father's dead.
他在... 死于高尔夫球车爆♥炸♥
He... died in a golf cart explosion.
什么 爸爸死了
What? Dad's dead?!
丹尼
Danny?!
玛格特 是我 我没死 我...
Margot, it's me! I'm alive! I...
丹尼 丹尼你在哪
Danny! Danny, where are you?
很抱歉听到你父亲的噩耗
I'm sorry to hear about your father...
但你要是不答应我的要求 你会更难受
but not as sorry as you'll be if you don't meet my demands.
什么 什么要求 你是哪位
What? What... What demands? Who is this?
一千万打到我的账户
$10 million, wired to my account,
不然我一枪崩了你老弟
or I shoot your brother right between the eyes.
我怎么知道真的是我弟
How do I know it's really him?
问些你俩之间的小秘密吧
Ask him something only your brother would know.
丹尼 我们12岁时 我吃了个馊肉丸
Danny, when we were 12, I ate a bad meatball
还不小心吐你嘴里了
and accidentally vomited into your mouth.
还记得你说了什么吗
Do you remember what you said?
我当时说... 天呐 这肉丸好辣
I said... "Man, that's a spicy meatball."
我的天 真的是你 天呐
Oh my God, it's you! Oh my God!
-你还活着 -准备好钱
- You're alive! - Ready the funds.
-一小时后打给你 -等一下 等等
- We'll call in an hour. - Wait, wait, wa...
似乎你要回家了
Looks like you are going home.
这么说没错吧... 一旦丹尼的姐姐付了赎金
Let me get this straight... When Danny's sister pays the ransom,
-我们就得救了 -对
- we get rescued? - Yeah.
全因为他那毒奶老爹被高尔夫球车炸飞吗
And it's all because his shitty dad exploded in a golf cart?
没错
Pretty much.
太好了
That's amazing!
我们要回家了
We're going home!
终于可以走了
Finally!
这意味着... 我们可以回到斯科茨代尔了[亚利桑那州]
Well, that means... maybe we can go back to Scottsdale.
那是世界上最好的城市
It's the greatest city in the world.
难以想象吧 老兄 我们要回家了
Can you believe it, buddy? We're going home.
我爸爸死了
My dad's dead.
他确实很混♥蛋♥ 但他还是我爸啊
I mean, he was an asshole, but he was still my dad, you know?
我再也见不到他了
I'm never gonna see him again.
-地狱里受苦吧 丹尼天杀的爹 -托德
-Burn in freaking Hell, Danny's dumb dad! - Todd!
感谢带我们回家
Thanks for the ride, pal!
托德
Todd!
怎么了
What?
不好意思 老兄
Oh, sorry, Chumbo.
好了
Okay.
我们准备去埋粪坑了
We're ready to bury Turdhole.
史蒂夫挖好墓了
Steve finished digging the grave.
他挖得是真慢
Took him long enough.
四个小时才挖了个坑
I mean, four hours to dig one hole?
简直龟速
It's ridiculous.
我之前埋一只缅因猫只用了15分钟
God, I once buried a Maine Coon cat in 15 minutes flat.
14公斤啊 那只猫
31 pounds, this thing.
真的难以置信
You would not have believed it.
一个弹孔贯穿身体 也打在我们心上
A hole through his torso, a hole in our hearts.
粪坑 死于一颗子弹...
Turdhole, dead from a bullet...
归于墓坑 生于子♥宫♥
Back to a hole, from a hole he came.
以后 粪坑上天堂...
Next up, Turdhole in the sky...
好了 谢谢 切特 谢谢你
Okay, thank you, Chet. Okay, thank you.
非常感谢你的诗歌♥
Thank you so much for that poetry. Yeah. Hell yeah.
可以的话...
I'd like to say a few words...
我想为粪坑说上几句
about Turdhole, if that's all right.
你都把他崩了 假惺惺还想说什么 你个人♥渣♥
I think you said enough with your gun, you dumb kiwi bastard.
他真的很抱歉
He's clearly sorry, okay?
就... 让他把话说完吧
Let's just... Let's just hear him out.
-史蒂夫 -谢谢
- Steve? - Thank you.
我无法原谅我的所作所为
I'll never forgive myself for what I did.
粪坑是我们中最棒的 我却夺走了他的生命
Turdhole was the best of us, and I robbed him of his life.
俗话说... "人杀不了人 杀人的是枪"
But as the saying goes... "People don't kill people. Guns do."
你骗谁呢
You serious?
为什么大家都骂我不骂卡伦
Why is everyone yelling at me? What about Karen?
下狠手杀人的又不是卡伦 混♥蛋♥
Karen didn't murder someone in cold blood, you dick.
还有 卡伦找来了食物
Plus, Karen gets us food.
乐意效劳
Happy to do it.
抱歉我当时有些古怪
Sorry I got weird back there, gang.
行了 虽然很遗憾
Okay. Well, that's very sad.
但我们该让粪坑安息了
But I think we should put Turdhole to rest.
我想... 稍微说几句
I'd like to say... a few words, I think.
可以说 粪坑的死是个意外
Turdhole's death was unexpected, to say the least,
可他的死... 的确触动了我
but this one... really hits home.
我跟粪坑不熟 可我知道我们中有些人
I didn't know Turdhole well, but I know that some of us had a...
跟他有着复杂的关系
a complicated relationship with him.
他生前冷漠疏远
He was cold, distant.
也许他没机会说出他为我们骄傲
Maybe he never told us that he was proud of us,
也许有时候
and maybe it felt sometimes
他想我们都改头换面
like he wanted us to be a different man altogether.
可现在他已经走了
And now that he's gone, you know,
我们再也没机会说出
it may feel like we'll never be able to say
一直想对他说的话
some of the things that we always wanted to say to him,
但我知道... 在内心最深处
but I know that, deep down... underneath it all that...
粪坑是爱我们的...
That Turdhole loved us, so...
该说的也都说了
Okay, I think we've spent enough time here.
咱们赶紧让粪坑进坑吧
Why don't we roll Turdhole in this ditch?
没错
Yep.
等下 这是什么
Hold on, what the hell?
你们快来看
Guys, you're gonna want to see this.
天呐 那些是...
My God! Are those...
纳粹标志 全身都纹了
Yep, Nazi symbols, tattooed all over his body.
纳粹最讨厌犹太人...
The Nazis famously hated the Jews...
-杀人如麻 -我们知道 卡伦
- killed a ton of them. - We know, Karen!
-多亏你 -天呐 下面还有更多
- Yeah, thank you! - My God, there's more down here.
什么
What?
-是吗 -天呐
- Yeah? - God!
那个看起来像加尔文
That looks like Calvin,
有本连环画叫"加尔文和霍布斯"
from the famous comic strip "Calvin and Hobbes,"
不过他穿的是纳粹党卫军制♥服♥
except now he's wearing an SS uniform
还在"非白种人"的文字上撒尿
and peeing on the word "non-whites."
我的天呐
Holy shitballs.
粪坑是个纳粹
Turdhole was a Nazi.
以前怎么从没发现
How did we not see this?
你好啊 粪坑
Hi, Turdhole.
万岁
Heil.
所以我没滥杀无辜
That means I didn't kill an innocent man.
我杀了个纳粹
I killed a Nazi!
听到没 我不是杀人凶手
You hear that? I'm not a murderer!
我是英雄
I'm a hero!
-你就是杀人凶手 -你不是故意杀纳粹
- Still a murderer. - You didn't kill a Nazi.
只不过你杀的人刚巧是个纳粹
You killed a guy who happened to be a Nazi.
-都一样 -完全不一样
- Nah, it's the same thing. - It's not the same thing.
-我就是战争英雄 -狗屁的战争英雄
- I'm like a war hero! - You're definitely not a war hero.
时间到了
It's time.
电♥话♥响了
It's ringing!
闭嘴
Shut up.
我是玛格特
This is Margot.
一小时到了 能达成共识了吗
It's been an hour. Do we have an agreement?
我想还个价
剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表