剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表
I'd like that every much.
我和我的朋友们要回家了
My friends and I are going home.
-天哪 -太棒了
- My God! - That was cool!
滚你的梭鱼
Suck it, 'Cuda!
太棒了
That was awesome!
我们历尽艰险
We rocked this so hard.
我像打了鸡血一样
I'm all jacked up right now!
我们该结婚了
I think we should get married!
-什么 -什么什么
- What? - What?
你刚刚求婚了
You just proposed.
你是认真的吗 托德
Are you being serious, Todd?
要命了
Holy shit. Ha.
没错 我是认真的
Yeah, I'm being serious.
杰丝... 你真的很有个性 但是我爱你
Jess... you're kind of a loose cannon, but I love you.
你愿意嫁给我吗 在现实世界里
Will you marry me, like, for reals?
天哪 我愿意
My God! Yes!
我力气真大
God, I'm strong!
他把木头砸在我背上
So he smashes this log over my back,
但我知道身后有个坑
but I know the pit's right behind me,
然后我说”不是今天" 然后来了个过肩摔...
so I say, "Not today," and then I flip him over...
兄弟 稍等
Sorry, man. Hang on a second.
你要错过最精彩的部分了
Wait, you're gonna miss the best part.
那个 我...
So, um, I...
我不是做梦吧
Guys, are we really doing this?
真的要回家了吗
Are we actually going home?
是该结束了
Feels like the end.
结束了
It is the end.
一切都结束了
It's definitely the end!
剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表