剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表
What?
谁会看"金装律师" 智障
Nobody watches "Suits", man. Damn!
有道理 谢谢了
Fair enough. Thanks!
杰丝... 我错了
Jess... I was wrong.
如果当时我没弃剧
Maybe if I hadn't made us stop watching,
你就不会冒险去...
you wouldn't have been tempted to...
我们可以重新开始
We'll start again.
没错
Hell yeah.
卡丽熙[权力的游戏女主]
Khaleesi!
她们弄到水了
They have water!
-刚才真爽... -接下来的话 听好了
- Well that was pleasurable... - Here's what's going to happen.
每晚入夜后 你都要来我的帐篷
You'll come by my tent every night, after dark,
给我唱那首歌♥
and sing me that song.
那我有什么好处
What's in it for me?
开玩笑的 当然是和你上♥床♥了
I'm kidding! Obviously, sex, isn't it?
对不对
With you.
今晚就这样吧
We're finished here.
行 我去穿裤子
Okay. Just get my pants.
还有 史蒂夫
And, Steve?
要是和任何人说半个字... 你就死定了
You tell anyone about this... I'll kill you.
讲真 这话不是头一回听了
Not the first time I've heard that, actually.
在家他们都管我叫"沉默的情人"
Back home, they used to call me "The Silent Lover."
-滚 -遵命
- Leave. - Yep.
剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表