剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表
钥匙在哪儿
Now, where is the key?
丹尼 你真想关我啊
Danny, come on, prison?
我也不想 但总得查清楚
It's just until we figure things out.
你知道我绝对不会做出这种事
You know I would never do something like this.
-你怎么了 兄弟 -没错
- What is going on with you, man? - Exactly.
你不明白是因为你整天
You have no idea because you've been too busy
只知道和你的蠢女人亲亲我我
swapping spit with your stupid girlfriend!
你怎么知道我是谁
How do you know who I am?
你和她在一起吗
Are you with her?
谁 梭鱼王吗
Who? The Barracuda?
当然没有
Hell no.
这船由我们管了
We control the ship now.
她死了吗
She's gone?
我得救了 我得救了
I'm saved. I'm saved!
你为什么被锁在这儿
I don't understand why you're chained here.
梭鱼王说你已经死了
The Barracuda said you were dead.
你也知道 我曾是她的情夫
You see, I was her lover,
可我厌倦了在辛红辣椒号♥邮轮上
but I got tired of being a sex toy
当性玩物的日子
on the Red Hot Chili Peppers' cruise ship.
再好的东西玩久了也会腻
You can get too much of a good thing.
于是我想逃 她就把我关在这了
So I tried to escape, but she chained me up in here.
天啊
Jesus!
她那么美
She's a piece of work.
这倒没错
You could say that again.
我也是她的情夫
I, too, was the Barracuda's lover.
对 我猜到了
Yeah, I can see that.
因为你挺酷的
'Cause you're a really cool guy.
谢谢
Thanks.
你也挺酷的
I think you're a pretty cool guy.
她的眼光很专一啊
She's obviously got a type.
喜欢帅气的男人
The cool guy type.
你更帅气
You're the cooler guy.
很多女人不喜欢太帅的男人
A lot of women don't go for the cool guy.
是啊 她就好这口
Yeah, that's her thing.
一旦喜欢 瞧瞧发生了什么
And when they do, look what happens.
卢瑟 你信命吗
Luther, do you believe in fate?
现在说不准
I don't know at the moment.
最近我运气差到爆 兄弟
Just 'cause recently, I've had a lot of bad luck, man.
多谢
Thanks.
我也很倒霉
I've had a lot of bad luck, too.
我知道 只是... 我在说自己呢 兄弟
Yeah, I know. And I'm just... I'm talking about me, man.
好 对不起
Okay, sorry.
也许这一切都指向你
Perhaps it's all been leading to you.
你看 也许... 也许命中注定我会找到你
You know, maybe... maybe I was meant to find you.
你的意思是... 命运让我们相遇
You mean like it was... Our destiny.
我有时想 "或许是我错了"
For a second there, I was like, "Maybe I was wrong."
我懂 我也会有那种念头
I know. I was having one of those is what I call
就在你... 每当有事发生的时候
a "really moment," where you... Where just something happens,
能说出口的只有 "不是吧"
and all you can think of to say is, "Really?"
-对 -你懂吗 你也感同身受吗
- Yeah. - You know? You ever do that?
我一般说"真的吗" 像这样"真的吗"
I do the same with "seriously." I was like, "Seriously?"
我听到那声的时候 还在想 "什么"...
When I heard that noise, I was like, "what"...
不是吧
Really?!
真的吗
Seriously?!
这是怎么了
What do you think this is about?
船好像在下沉
I think the ship is sinking.
-不是吧 -真的
- Really? - Seriously.
操 快逃
Shit, let's get out of here!
我不想这么直接 欧文 可...
I wish I could say I'm surprised, Owen, but...
我猜你要命丧于此了
I kind of had a feeling you'd end up here.
擦
Shit.
等等 这船在沉吗
Wait, are we sinking?
船体受到破坏超过我们想象
The blast must have done more damage than we thought.
你们快放我出去
You guys got to let me out of here.
-赶紧通知其他人 -科里 开门
- We got to go warn the others. - Corey, unlock the door.
-什么 -开门啊
- What? - Open the door!
对哦 抱歉
Right, yeah, sorry.
好了 来 我们走
Okay, come on. Let's go!
老天
Jesus! God!
你干什么
What are you doing?!
我早该这么干了
What I should have done from the very beginning.
科里 开门
Corey, open the door!
不
No!
为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
蠢货
You idiot!
你还没明白吗
You still don't get it, do you?
天啊
My God.
没错
Yes.
是你炸的船
You blew up the ship.
没错
That's right.
而且根本没人怀疑过
And no one suspected a thing.
我说了啊 分明说是你干的
I did! I literally just said you did this.
知道我为什么要炸船吗
You want to know why I did it?
为啥
Why?
为了弗洛伦斯 我做的一切都是为了她
For Florence! This whole thing is obviously for Florence.
只为弗洛伦斯
It's always been for Florence.
弗洛伦斯才是动机
Florence, that's the motive.
我很早之前就爱上她了
I have loved her for a long time.
还记得我们第一次见面
I remember the first time we met.
拜托 少废话啊
God, we don't have time for this!
拜托
Come on!
先生 你没事吧
Sir, are you okay?!
我日他...
What the f...
那就是一见钟情
It was a classic whirlwind romance.
后来我救了她
And then, of course, I saved her life.
就算今生无缘 那就下世再续前缘 我发誓...
God, I'll find you in this life or the next, because I swear...
-给老子快点 -好吧 这就来
- Hurry the up?! - Yep, you got it, okay.
再见了 亲爱的
Goodbye, my love!
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Goodbye!
再后来 命运让我们重聚
And fate brought us back together.
人们常说
You know what they say.
如果你爱一个人 学会放手
If you love someone, let them go.
要是她回到你身边 就意味着你们能...
And if they come back to you, you get to keep them...
永远在一起
Forever.
-扯鸡♥巴♥... -你丫瞎编的吧
-What the... That is not the phrase at all.
当然有
Of course it is!
她是我的
She's mine!
昨晚是我人生中最美妙的一晚
Last night was the greatest night of my entire life!
可是你却半路杀出
Until you had to get in the way
用你的粪坑嘴吻她
and kiss her with your little turd mouth.
科里 不开门的话我俩就死定了
Corey, if you leave us in here, we will die.
快把钥匙给我们
You need to give us the keys.
知道吗
You know what?
你们说的没错
You're actually right.
我这是在干吗
What am I doing right now?
真是疯了 给 拿好钥匙
This is insane. Here, take the keys.
快点 咱们出去
Let's hurry up. Let's get out of here.
才怪 我伸手拿钥匙 你就缩手回去
No, you're gonna pull your hand away when I reach for them.
丹尼 你能... 能严肃点吗
Danny, be... be real right now, all right?
-我很认真地再在帮你 -当真
- I'm trying to help you out. - Really?
真的啊 我不会不给你钥匙的
Yes, I'm not gonna pull them away.
大家都是成年人 怎么会幼稚
I'm not a child. I'm a grown man.
谢谢啊 兄弟
Thanks, man.
逗你呢 丹尼
No, Danny!
凭啥给你啊 傻♥逼♥吗你
Why would I give you the keys?! Are you thick?
我就... 早就猜到了
I said... I said he was gonna do that.
我把钥匙就挂在这...
I'm gonna put them over here...
刚好你们都够不着
where they are just out of reach.
丹尼怎么办
What about Danny?
你一个人回去
You're gonna go up there without him,
剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表