剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表
and if you don't have sex with me, I'll kill both of you.
随便你
I don't care.
我只要托德
I want Todd and Todd only.
就算我俩都死
Even if it kills us.
气死我了
I am... furious!
你们都死定了
I will kill everyone!
天哪
God.
我应该去
I've got to be there.
她那么爱我
She loves me too much.
托德
Todd!
托德
Todd!
杰丝
Jess!
托德
Todd!
你是对的 我们不能搞双龙戏凤
You were right. We can't have a threesome.
不 你是对的
No, you were right.
必须双龙戏凤
We have to have a threesome.
要是你一个人去 咱俩都死定了
I let you go in there alone, you'll get us both killed.
你说什么
Wait, what?
一块儿睡那个海盗去
Let's go bang a pirate.
你要带我去哪
Where are you taking me?
你不是说有要紧事吗
I thought you said there was an emergency.
野餐就是要紧事
It's a picnic emergency.
史蒂夫 我现在没空野餐
I don't have time for this right now, Steve.
我很忙的
I'm very busy.
就五分钟
Five minutes.
最多七分钟
Maybe seven.
好吧
Okay.
不幸的是 我并没有野餐的标配食物
So, unfortunately, I don't have any real picnic food
因为我们被困在荒岛上
because we're stuck on a deserted island.
所以你就在石头上写了个 "奶酪"
So you wrote the word "cheese" on a rock?
喜欢红酒吗
Fancy some wine?
行吧 咱俩来吧
All right. Let's do this.
脱裤子
Take your pants off.
其实 我带你来是想和你谈谈
Actually, I brought you here because I want us to talk.
彼此了解一下
Get to know each other.
我先说
I'll go first.
所以 我没告诉过你的就是
So, something you don't know about me
我离过婚
is I used to be married.
所以呢
Okay?
我前妻... 她背叛了我
And my ex... she cheated on me.
她利用了我
She used me.
所以我发誓自己不会重蹈覆辙了
And I swore I would never let it happen again,
不论我面临怎样的干柴烈火
no matter how pipin' hot the sex was.
你不想和我做♥爱♥了
You don't want to have sex anymore.
不 不 不是那个意思
No, no! That's not it!
拜托
Please.
我只是想走近你
I'm just trying to get you to let me in.
我知道在你内心深处
I know that deep down,
在冷酷而坚强的海盗外表下
underneath that cool, tough pirate-girl image,
你是个好人
you're a nice person.
你就是不肯罢休 是吧 史蒂夫
You don't give up, do you, Steve?
梭鱼王
The Barracuda!
V领仔
V-neck!
就不能敲个门吗
Have you heard of knocking?
我敲哪儿啊 史蒂夫
Where am I supposed to knock, Steve?
怎么了
What is it?
协议时间到了
The deal's ready to be finalized.
我要走了
I have to go.
谢谢你的奶酪
Thanks for the cheese.
我们... 我们商量过了 我们... 同意了
We... we talked over your offer, and... we'll do it.
那好啊
Well, all right.
但我们得约法三章
But we're gonna need to make some rules.
第一条...
Rule number one...
你们不能爱上对方
You're not allowed to fall in love with each other!
-什么 -啥玩意儿
- What? - What?
这怎么能算规定
Why would that even be a rule?
就是规定
It is a rule!
你俩要么同意 要么走人
You both have to agree to it, or no deal.
-好的 -行 同意
- All right. - Yeah, of course.
好了 真正的规定一
Okay. Actual rule number one...
攻方只能是我 你是受方
I hump you, you don't hump me.
有意思
That's interesting.
你确定你不想试试
You're sure you don't even want to try it just a little bit?
到时再说
We'll play it by ear.
最后一条
Final rule!
我选音乐 必须是JAM乐队的
I pick the music, strictly JAM bands.
不行
No!
不听JAM乐队
No JAM bands!
不听口琴 即席创作的 还有独奏的
No harmonicas, no improvising, no solos.
-这可不是女生喜欢的那种... -不听一个破吉他...
- This is not the girl who was like... - One guitar...
-"带我去那广阔的..." -随便弹什么玩意...
- "Take me to widespread..." - Noodling thingie...
-一遍一遍又一遍的... -不管它是什么
- Again and again and again and... - Whatever that is.
天哪 你们可真能吵
God, you guys fight a lot?
-没有 -是的
- No. - Yes.
你同意不 小丑
So, you down to clown or what?
我看起来像个小丑吗
Does it look like I'm down to clown?
是出哑剧
That's miming.
不 小丑可不这样
No, that's not clowning.
这哑剧可真糟
That's real bad miming.
天哪
My god.
-这... -天哪
- That's... - God.
不
No.
-天哪 -亲
- God bless! - Man!
那么 我们怎么... 怎么开始
So, how should we... How should we start?
你先上她 然后我上 然后我们互摸
You in her, and them me in her, and then we touch butts?
或者来个三明治那样的
Or you want more of a sandwich sitch?
-或者... -我先看看你俩平时怎么玩
- Or... - Show me how you normally start when you're alone.
-我们身先士卒 -好
- We got this act down. - Yeah.
稳准狠 杰丝 躺好
Quick and dirty. Jess, hop to it.
停 你们相互吐唾沫干嘛
Stop. What, are you spitting?
天哪 兄弟 这是干嘛
Jesus, man! What's happening?
-什么 你让我俩狠狠打啊 -不 不 不
-What? You told us to start slammin'. -No, no, no.
我们什么都不打
We're not gonna be slammin' anything.
我们做♥爱♥ 而爱就是结合
We will be making love, and love is about coming together.
别扯了
That's impossible.
不 我是说融为一体
No, I mean becoming one.
你们要先聆听对方的身体
You two need to start listening to each other's bodies.
是真真正正地倾听彼此 懂吗
I mean really hear each other, do you know what I mean?
我真心不知道你在说什么
I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.
好吧 面对面
Okay. Face each other.
托德 你看着杰丝
Todd, look at Jess.
不 看着她的眼睛
Nope, in the eyes.
眼睛
In the eyes?
我为什么...
Why would I...
这是怎么回事
What is happening to us?
我鸡皮疙瘩... 起一身啊
I'm getting all... Goose-pimply.
现在 杰丝 我想
Now, Jess, I'm guessing
之前的小插曲
that little plank-board situation from before
并非你的本意对吗
isn't exactly how you like to get down.
不如直接告诉托德
So why don't you tell Todd
你真正渴望什么
exactly what you want him to do to you?
是用说的 还是...
Like, with words, or...?
对 用说的 这样... 没错
Yeah, with words. That's... yes.
亲... 我的脖子
Kiss... my neck.
脖子吗
Your neck?
好吧
I mean, okay.
怎么了 我弄疼你了吗
What's that sound? Am I hurting you?
才不是
No!
不疼 我喜欢
No, I liked it.
很好
Yeah.
好戏开始了
剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表