剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表
Oh, yeah! Sorry! The key! Okay.
在水里 不知道漂哪去了
The key's in the water. It could be anywhere.
找到了
Oh, my God!
太好了
Yes!
太好找了 就在我脚下
It was so easy. It was, like, right under me.
正好踩着了
I felt it with my foot!
-真巧 快开门 -对对对
- Cool! Open the door! - Oh!
救生艇呢
Where's the lifeboat?!
他们开走了 抛弃了我们
They're gone, and they left us behind.
你不也抛弃了我
Just like you left me behind.
科里
Corey.
科里
Corey.
别以为喊对我的名字
Don't try to butter me up
我就会放过你 弗洛伦斯
by remembering my name now, Florence.
别冲动 别开枪
Let's take it easy.
你
You.
你到底哪里好了
Never understood what she saw in you
是你的人格魅力吗 还是聪明才智和男主脸
Is your charisma or your wit or your leading-man looks.
这不都说中了
Seems like you get it.
给我闭嘴 死胖子
Shut up, fat-ass!
还有你
And you!
从我们上岛开始
Ever since we crashed,
你就一直在骗我
you've been leading me on!
我还以为你爱的是我
I thought you loved me!
你怎么会有这种错觉
Why would you think that?
因为你对我很温柔啊
Because you were nice to me!
全心全意地对她
You give a girl
什么都给了她
everything you have,
到头来呢
and how does she repay you?
别说"把你当朋友"
Please do not say "friend zone."
她只把你当朋友
By putting you in the friend zone!
真作孽
Aw, man.
我要一枪毙了你
And now you got to die
既然我得不到你
because if I can't have you,
谁也别想
well, nobody can!
快跑
This way!
妈的
Holy heck!
这玩意儿脾气还挺爆
This thing's got some kick to it.
别跑啊
No!
我不想追你们
I don't want to chase you!
快跑 快跑
Go, go, go!
科里真特么变♥态♥
Why is Corey so weird?!
弗洛伦斯
Florence.
我的小甜心
My tiny, little peach!
亲亲宝贝小天使
My sweet, little baby angel!
你死哪儿去了
Where are you?!
你大爷的 门全锁了
Oh, my God. They're all locked.
人与人之间的信任呢
Does no one trust anyone?!
你干啥呢 快跑啊
What are you doing? Let's go!
裤子湿了啊
My pants are wet.
裤子糊腿上 迈不开啊
My legs are all chaffing. It's terrible!
弗洛伦斯
Florence!
跟爸比亲一个
Come give Papa a smooch!
都进来
In here!
好吧
Uh, here we go.
那就... 打开... 这个包吧
Just... Just got to... open the bag.
这种旅行包 你们看 有好多拉链的
Lot of zippers, really, you know, these travel bags.
真的很难分清楚
You know, could be any of these, really.
不对 找错了
Nah. It's not that one.
这是开小口袋的... 不是这个...
That's small... It's not...
应该是这个... 不对 也不是
Could be... No, not this one.
对了 是这个 我找到了
Oh! This one. I got it right here.
让我看看
Here we go.
也不是 这个是增大容量的...
Nope, that's the one that just makes the bag bigger...
你丫磨叽个啥 麻溜点打开啊
What the hell is happening? Just open the bag!
真是奇了怪了
I genuinely can't tell
你是蠢还是故意拖时间
if you're stupid or just stalling.
什么拖时间 我哪有
Stalling? Me?
我才不是呢
Come on.
这不是说笑的时候啊 卡伦
Now's not the time for jokes, Karen.
我想说... 不如先谈谈 说真...
I mean... should we talk about this, hon...
别介 不用了 把包给我
No, no, no! No, no! Give me that.
你发什么神经
What is wrong with you?
哥们 真沉啊
Real hard, pal.
听我解释
I can explain.
我来了...
Here's...
这门是红木做的吗
Oh, is this mahogany?
也太结实了吧
This is so hard to break!
弗洛伦斯
Florence.
这可是"闪灵"[惊悚电影]的经典台词
Did you hear my cool "The Shining" reference?
应该更惊悚的
Would have been a lot cooler,
可这破门影响了我的表演
but this place is a goddamn fortress.
我明白了
I see what's going on.
你又在玩什么游戏吗
This is you playing another one of your games.
你知道吗
You know what?
我对你没兴趣了 你这人太无聊了
I don't even care if I find you because you are so boring,
而且穿短裤特违和
and you look weird in shorts!
吓坏了吧 我是故意的
Psych out! I'm negging.
以前在泡妞课上学的
I learned that at a seminar on how to pick up women.
你穿短裤可好看了
You look great in shorts.
美若天仙 倾国倾城
You always have, and you always will.
咋办
What do we do?
丹尼 你要做什么
Danny, what are you doing?
弗洛伦斯
Florence.
说实话 我没往死里找
Admittedly, I'm not doing
算是给你留点颜面
the most enthusiastic version of searching,
该藏不住了吧 快出来
but I kind of thought you'd come out by now.
丹尼 你看啥呢
Danny! What are you doing?
我有个计划
I've got a plan.
切特 他这什么人啊
Well, what have we got here, Chet?
-这是一头黄鼠狼 -彻头彻尾的黄鼠狼
- Think we got a little weasel on board! - A weasel!
先听我说 我知道你们生气
Listen, I know you guys are mad.
这尼玛到底啥情况
All right, what the hell is going on?
哪来这么多钱
Where did all this money come from?
这是海盗的... 16万5千
This is pirate money... $165,000.
16万5千
$165,000.
派克跟我在船上发现的
Pack and I found it on the boat,
结果他背叛了我
and then he double-crossed me.
谁要这些钱啊 咱们要的是物资啊
Who cares about the money? We don't have any supplies!
我们要死在这儿了
We're gonna die out here!
只是个别人吧
someone's definitely dying out here.
弗洛伦斯
Florence.
出来玩玩呗
Come out and play!
就算他上钩了 可他手里还有枪啊
Even if that plan did work, he has got a gun!
这是"战士帮"里的台词 你们看过没
That's from "The Warriors." Did you guys see that movie?
你不可能及时赶到那儿的
You'll never get there in time.
看过"战士帮"的举手
Raise your hand if you saw "The Warriors."
-只要我分散他的注意力就行了 -怎么分散
- Not if I distract him. - Distract him how?
像弗洛伦斯那样
The Florence way.
-啥玩意儿 -什么鬼
- What? - What?
弗洛伦斯
Florence.
-你这是干什么 -求你...
- What are you doing? - Can you please...
我不知道这什么鬼 你到底...
I don't know what this is. What are you...
谁看过"战士帮" 举手啊
Show of hands. Who saw "The Warriors"?
傻♥逼♥们
Nerds.
超赞的电影
Great movie.
准备好了不
Ready?
-弗洛伦斯 快出来 -没有
- Florence, just come out! - No.
-来吧 走起 -别走
- Let's do this. - No!
-好吗 -梦之队
- All right? - Dream Team.
别去 丹尼
剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表