剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表
Probably not, because you are old.
快跟上 别慢慢吞吞的
Try to keep up, grandma.
-植被越来越少了... -变少了
- The vegetation is getting thinner... - Thinner.
真是神奇
It's so funny you said that
我们居然能异口同声
'cause I said it at the exact same time.
终于意见一致了 真好
We're on the same page. That's pretty cool.
我不懂你到底想证明什么
I don't know what you're trying to prove out here,
搞得我特别想一家伙捅死自己
but it makes me want to shove this spear down my throat
省得看你上蹿下跳
and pull it out my ass.
爱心熊[上世纪动画片] 我只想证明自己也能帮上忙
All I'm doing, Care Bear, is being hella useful.
你看这里
Like check this out!
我给大家找到午饭了
I just found us lunch!
你… 确定这玩意儿能吃吗
You... really think those boys are safe to eat?
你怎么知道一会儿不会起疹子
You don't think you're gonna break out in hives
拉稀拉一地呢
and shit your pants?
怎么不敢咽下去了
Why don't you swallow?
可好吃了
It's so good.
这是我吃过最好吃的果子
It was the best berries I've ever had.
我得咳嗽一下
Now I need to cough.
忽然想咳嗽了
Now you need to cough?
得了吧 还不如说打喷嚏呢
Well, that was more of a sneeze.
不过 你说对了
But, you know, you're right.
木半夏果子是很好吃
Goumi berries are delicious.
我又不是植物百科全书
Sorry if I don't know every frickin' weed and berry!
你是在农场长大的么
What, did you grow up on a farm?
天呐 什么鬼
Good God!
猪大肠
Boar guts.
我的亲娘
Mother of god.
你知道这意味着什么吗
Do you know what this means?
我们在黑凯门鳄的狩猎区
We're in the kill zone of a black caiman.
黑基佬吗
A Black Gay Man?
你… 你哪里不正常
Do you... Do you really think that's what I just said?
我又不知道
I don't know!
听着很像啊 所以...
It's what it sounded like you said, so...
你… 这像是黑基佬的狩猎区吗
You... You think this is the kill zone of a Black Gay Man?
就你那语气 说什么都透着傻气
Well anything sounds stupid when you say it like that! God.
这可是黑凯门鳄
It's a Black Caiman.
世界上最致命的短吻鳄
It's the world's deadliest alligator.
好吧
Yeah.
-糟了 -是啊 很糟
- Shoot. - Yeah, shoot.
麻烦大了 宝贝
Big stuff here, toots.
那我们要怎么对付这黑凯门鳄
What are we gonna do about this black caiman?
它已经扎根了
Well, it's built its nest here.
如果我们想要干净的水...
So if we want fresh water...
我就得...
I'm gonna have to...
杀了它
Kill it.
我猜你是说... 我们一块儿杀了它
I think you mean... we're gonna have to kill it.
好吧
Okay.
那根矛卡住了 我们得找根新的了
Well, that spear's stuck, so we're down on a spear.
妈呀 你也太妖了
My God, you witch!
"权力的游戏"即将开补 准备好了吗
Y'all ready to catch up on "Game of Thrones"?
-当然了 -快说吧
- Hell yeah! - Come on!
好吧 就从琼恩·雪诺死后开始讲
All right, season starts on a dead Jon Snow,
-可他的发型很赞... -等等
- but somehow his hair looks amazing... - Wait!
不要剧透
Don't spoil it.
你♥他♥妈♥搞什么鬼
What the hell are you doing?!
我可不想"听"剧情
I don't want to just "hear" it.
我要自己亲眼看
I want to watch it myself!
哦对 是我不好 我犯蠢了
Of course, my bad. I'm an idiot.
那等我打开iPad上HBO看吧 这丫不是椰子吗
Let me just fire up HBO Go on my iPad wait it's a coconut!
我是说回家看
I mean when we get home!
听着... 我的家人抛弃了我
Listen... my family abandoned me.
我的家已经无可留恋
I have nothing waiting for me at home.
我唯一的念想就是梦中的沙发 一大份披萨...
Nothing, except the dream of my couch, a big ol' honkin' pizza...
和一整季史上最精彩的奇幻剧
and an entire season of the greatest fantasy show of all time.
有人同意吗
Now, who's with me?!
对
Yeah!
他说的对
He's right!
看不到露点的"权力的游戏"
What's the point in hearing about "Game of Thrones"
光听有什么意思
when we can't see the titties?!
他们要怎么说 "描绘"露点劲头吗
What are they gonna do, "describe" the titties?
是啊 我们会的
Yeah, we were gonna do that.
我是说 那就基本跟看书一样了
I mean, that's basically what he does in the books.
你自己去看书吧
Yeah, you would read a book.
-你个变♥态♥ -大伙儿 书比电视精彩多了
- You pervert! - Guys, the books are way better.
你们听过世界构建么
Have you ever heard of world building?
-真是个书呆子 -没错
- What a nerd. - Nerd!
我们回家再看吧
Let's just wait till we get home!
有人剧透… 我们不用等到回家
Here's a spoiler... We're not gonna make it home!
我们说不定要慢慢烂死在这里
We're probably gonna die slow, painful deaths here!
-很有可能 -没错
- I would say it's likely. - For sure.
不如听听维斯特洛大♥陆♥的故事[权力的游戏发生地]
So how about we all take a little trip down to Westeros?!
-没错 -说得好
- Yeah. - Interesting point.
太扯了
This is so stupid!
我们应该讨论的...
What we should be talking about...
是HBO当家好剧"球手"
is HBO's premier show, "Ballers"!
-我的天 -什么鬼
- My God. - What!
-糟透了 -真的吗 逗我呢
- Terrible. - Really? Is this real?
你们这些家伙难道
You're trying to tell me that you bozos
不想看上流财务顾问版巨石强森吗
don't want to see The Rock as a jacked-up financial advisor?
-没人想看 -不想
- Nobody does. - No.
杰丝特别爱看 告诉他们 宝贝儿
Jess loves it. Tell 'em, babe!
挺好看的 真的
It's good. It's good, yeah.
真的 不像"冰♥火♥"那么恶心
Exactly. Unlike "Thrones", which sucks.
他们露屌♥之后我们就弃剧了
We bailed on that show after they showed dong.
难以置信
That's unbelievable.
-你们在说什么 -裸戏太多了
- What are you talking about? - They show a lot of nudity.
裸戏代表人性的弱点
Nudity represents vulnerability.
这部剧到底讲的啥
What's the show about?
行了
Okay!
现在只有一种解决办法
There's only one way to settle this.
我们都心知肚明
And I think we all know what that is.
-投票 -比武
- We vote! - Trial by combat!
-什么 -什么鬼
- What? - What?
-比武吗 真的假的 -我的天
- Trial by combat?! Really? - Jesus!
不 我们投票 投票决定
No, we vote. We vote.
我们... 那也行
Yeah, we... That's okay, too.
-可以 -没问题
- Okay. - Okay.
要打吗 来呀
You want that?
不客气
You're welcome.
江湖险恶 你们都死定了
Wicked world. You're all dead.
给我打住
Jesus!
能不能别玩我的矛了
Would you stop playing with my spear?!
听着 咱们要对付的可是野兽
Look, it's about to get savage out here.
你还是拍屁♥股♥滚回去吧
So why don't you just go on back?
你管不着 老女人 我哪儿都不去
Guess what, bitch. I'm not going anywhere.
我懂了
I get it.
是因为你那死去的朋友
This is about your dead friend.
爱玛没死
Emma's not dead.
她就是死了
Yeah she is.
你觉得该死的人是你
And you feel like it should have been you instead.
基本心理
Basic psychology.
你知道吗 你说对了
You know what? You're right.
爱玛曾是我的基石 我的基石
Emma was my rock. Is my rock.
所有人都觉得她"有用"
Just because everyone thinks she's the "useful one"
而我"没用"… 我可不买♥♥账
and I'm the "other one"... It doesn't mean I think that!
可以吗
All right?!
日
God!
对了 知道吗
All right, you know what?
说不定你真的能帮上忙
Maybe you can help after all.
-真的吗 -没错
剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表