剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表
We'll crack it, you know!
太气人了 他们占了我们的地盘
This is ridiculous! They're using our shelters!
-还吃我们的热狗 -那不是我们的
- They're eating our hot dogs! - They're not our hot dogs.
在我们的地盘上 就是我们的热狗
They're on our island. They're our hot dogs.
这里归我们管
We rule this realm!
干嘛
What?
大伙儿 我有点担心弗洛伦斯
Guys, I'm worried about Florence.
她严重缺觉
I think that the lack of sleep's
-都变傻了 -怎么了
- starting to get to her. - What's happening?
够了
That's it!
我要让他们调低音量
I'm getting this shit turned down!
怎么做
What? How?
我是个经纪人 记得吗
I'm an agent, remember?
我去谈判
I'll negotiate.
他们有枪
They have guns.
可我有铁齿铜牙 伙计们
And I've got the magic mouthpiece, baby!
相信我
Trust me.
我接受过最好的培训
I was trained by the best.
你们听说过格丽塔·利博维茨吗
Does the name Greta Liebowitz mean anything to you guys?
不知道吗
Seriously?
"游戏开始"格丽塔
"Game On" Greta?
太扯了 你们这些人
Crack the trades, you guys!
格丽塔·利博维茨是史上最好的体育经纪人没有之一
Greta Liebowitz is the single greatest sports agent of all time.
我没疯 我很愤怒
No, I'm not mad. I'm furious!
她教会了我一切... 让我来施展一下
She taught me everything I know... Let me work my magic.
我会让他们言听计从
I'll have 'em eating right out of my asshole.
好像话不是这么说的
I don't think that's the phrase at all.
干什么呢 老兄
What's up, bros?
我喜欢音乐
You know, I love music.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我只想过来打个招呼
I just wanted to come by and say whattup, you know.
我很喜欢热闹
I am loving these jams.
我在那边就想着 "要是能把脸埋在
I'm back there like, "I should be chin deep
脱衣舞娘的胸里就好了"
in some strip club titties."
你们肯定懂我 花♥花♥公♥子♥们
You guys know what I'm talking about, playboys?
不知道
No.
好吧
OKay.
我就想问你们
I just wanted to see if you guys
能不能把音响调到现在这么低
could just keep the vols on your speaks down where they are now.
我没意见 我可爱音乐了
You know, not for me, you know, I love it, you know?
嗨 嗨 嗨翻天
It's like pump, pump, pump it up!
我是为了我的朋友们
It's more so for my friends, you know,
他们就是一群老古董...
they're just a bunch of narcs and pussies...
没门儿 我的手下就需要摇滚
Not gonna happen. My men deserve some R&R.
还有 我不喜欢你
Also, I don't like you.
不过手表倒不错
But I do like your watch.
这个吗
This?
这个不值钱 真的
This is nothing, really.
-甚至... -归我了
- It's not even... - I'll take it.
包括你其他的物品都归我
Along with the rest of your stuff.
-什么 -把他们的行李拿来
- What?! - Go bring their luggage.
所有的
All of it.
现在都是我的了
It's mine now.
干得漂亮 派克 你真是败事有余
Nice work, Pack. You somehow made things worse.
我没开玩笑
I don't want to sound dramatic,
如果没有干洗洗发水
but if I don't have my dry shampoo
我就放火烧了这帮海盗
I will light these pirates on fire!
-知道吗 -好了 好了 宝贝
- Okay? - Okay. Okay, baby.
一切都会好的 好吗
It's gonna be all right, all right?
保证安全最重要
The important things are safe.
我把高尔夫球杆藏在林子里了
I hid my golf clubs in the jungle.
托德总是有先见之明
Todd is always one step ahead!
派克 我警告你...
Pack, I should warn you...
失眠会让我性♥欲♥旺盛
Sleep deprivation makes me sexually aggressive.
我会发泄在你身上
And I will be taking it out on you.
天呐
My God.
大伙儿 我很抱歉 我也不知道会变成这样
Guys, I'm sorry, okay!? I don't know what happened.
我以为你会去"施展魔法"呢
I thought you were gonna go "work your magic"?
我试过了 没用
I did! It didn't work at all.
看来要放大招了
I need something else.
祭出我的... 杀虫锏
I need... an ass in a hat.
-什么 -天 我太累了
- What? - God. I am so tired.
怎么说来着
What's the phrase?
杀手锏
Ace in the hole?
对 杀手锏
Ace in the hole!
盒子里装着什么
What's in the box?
-我们的杀手锏 -太好了
- Our ace in the hole. - Nice.
这个
Here.
你戴上
Put these on.
-我不戴眼镜 -现在就戴了
- I don't wear glasses. - You do now.
戴着眼镜没那么蠢
Your face looks dumb without them.
-开门 -好的
- Open. - Yeah.
他在那儿
There he is.
好戏开始了
Game on.
天呐 这不是克里斯·波什吗[NBA迈阿密热火队前锋]
My gosh! It's my man Chris Bosh!
格丽塔 你好
Greta, what's up?
这是我的得力助手 派克
This is my main man, Pack.
坐吧
Sit.
他总有一天能掌管这座城市
He's gonna run this town someday.
没有啦 除了美女成群 什么都没有
Pshhh, ain't no thang but a G-strang.
欢迎来到商人的世界
Welcome to the butt cracks of the business.
你都知道吧 大人物
You know all about that, don't you, big dog?
碰一个
Hit me.
好吧 听着
Anyway, listen.
我时间不多
I don't have a lot of time.
我 勒布朗和韦德...
Me, LeBron, and Dwyane...
-之后要去玩激光射击游戏 所以... -派克
- We got laser tag right after this, so... - Pack?
宝贝 我跟你说
Baby boy, let me talk to you for a minute.
你有钱
You got money.
我也有钱
I got money.
但这跟钱无关
But this isn't about money.
重点在于你
It's about you.
你需要一个完全了解你克里斯·波什的人
You need reps that understand the entirety of Chris Bosh.
包括你的想法和感受
How you think. How you feel.
你的饮食和你的性生活
How you eat. How you What?
说过头了 是不是有点过了
That's too much. Was that too much?
波什 当我在篮球场见到你
Bosh-y, when I see you on the basketball court,
我看到的不是一个篮球明星
I do not see a basketball star.
我看到的... 是一个篮球武士
I see... a basketball samurai.
格斗武士吗
Like a samurai warrior?
我爱死武士了
Because I love samurai shit.
那么 派克 每个武士需要什么
And Pack, what does every samurai need?
扔飞镖
Throwing stars!
不 我是说盒子里的东西
Nope. I'm talking about what's in the box.
双截棍
Nunchucks!
不是 武士会用什么
No. What does a samurai use?
剑
A sword?
答对了
Exactly.
能给我吗
Can I keep it?
当然
I insist.
这是把真的正宗刀
It's a real Massamune.
绝世无双的好剑 跟你一样
It's the best in the world. Just like you!
-其实是赝品 我在易趣上买♥♥的 -干得漂亮
-It's fake. I bought it on eBay. -Nice.
勒布朗和德怀恩会吓尿的
LeBron and Dwyane and are gonna shit!
我应该去找一把武士剑
I gotta find a samurai sword.
啥
What?
我又想到一个办法
Got another idea!
史蒂夫 我裤子都没穿上呢
Steve! My wiener is out, man!
现代女性喜欢哪两样东西
What are two things every modern woman loves?
健身... 和甜点
Exercising... and heavy desserts!
隆重介绍"派拉提"
剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表