剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表
"开荒岛民"前情提要...
Previously on "wrecked"...
每晚入夜后 你都要来我的帐篷
You'll come by my tent every night.
那我有什么好处
What's in it for me?
开玩笑的 当然是和你上♥床♥了
I'm kidding. Obviously, sex, isn't it?
我怀孕了 孩子是你的
And I'm pregnant. And you're the father.
她明显不可能怀孕
Obviously, there's no way that she's pregnant.
那我该怎么帮你
Okay. What do you need me to do?
再用点力 罗莎
Just one more big push, Rosa.
-好 -你可以的
- Okay. - You can do it.
天
My!
是个孩子
It's a baby!
拜拜
Bye.
天啊
My goodness!
-我们做到了 -我的天啊
- We did it! - My god!
是你做到的
You did it.
对吧 你是个好医生 弗洛伦斯医生
Okay, you're a good doctor, Dr. Florence.
不 我不是
No, I'm not.
我是个坏医生
I'm a bad doctor.
-什么 -我是个骚气的医生
- What? - I'm a naughty doctor.
你从还是不从
What are you gonna do about it?
-我从不从 -没错
- What do I want to do about it? - Yeah.
天啊 卡伦
Jesus, Karen!
海盗把行李还给我们了
The pirates returned our luggage.
另外 你下面挺硬
Also, you have a boner.
够了
Come on!
好吧 我首饰全没了 倒不算洗劫而空
Well, all my jewelry's gone, but it's not a total bust,
还给我留了... 一根棉签
because they left me with... A single q-tip.
我擦
God damn it!
他们给我胸口剪了两个洞
They cut all the nipples out of my shirts!
是我剪的
I cut the titties out!
怎么样 兄弟
What's up, dawg?
我觉得这样也不错
I mean, I think that's a good look.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
就这样真的能穿吗
You think that this is a good look.
是啊 你可以的
Yeah. You could pull that off.
他们抢首饰抢得好
I'm glad they stole your jewelry.
他们俩怎么了
What is happening over there?
这是调情吗
Are they flirting?
什么玩意儿... 马里奥吗
What the hell... Mario?
会有点疼
It's gonna be painful.
看我的 让我探探
Check me, I'll figure it out.
你们俩在调情吗
Are you friends flirting?
-什么 -啥
- What?! - What?!
-调情... -我们没有调情
- Flirting... - We're not flirting.
-聊天而已 -天啊 你才调情呢
- We're talking. - My god. You're flirting!
原来调情的是我啊
Turns out I was flirting.
什么
What?
太好了
Yes!
宝贝 罗杰牌罗杰·费德勒吸汗带没被抢走[著名网球运动员]
Babe, they didn't take my Roger by Roger Federer sweatbands.
那些白♥痴♥都不知道这是个宝贝
Suckers were sitting on a gold mine, didn't even know it.
我不明白
I don't get it.
他们为什么现在把东西还给我们
Why would they give us our stuff back now?
-谁管呢 -他们肯定要走了
- Who cares? - They must be leaving.
谢天谢地 傻叉的海盗终于走了
Good riddance. Pirate rule is horse shit.
托德 我们只能靠他们离开小破岛了
Todd, these pirates are our last chance to get off the island.
那船一旦开走 我们就死定了
If that boat leaves, we die here.
我可不想死在这儿
But I don't want to die here.
我想死在斯科茨代尔[美国亚利桑那州城市]
I want to die in scottsdale.
我也想
We all do.
所以无论如何都要上船
That's why we got to get on that boat.
凭什么 我们没条件可谈
How? We got nothing to offer.
有一个
There is one thing.
让我纠结下 这吸汗带我真的很喜欢
I don't know. I really like these sweatbands.
我要去上一个海盗
I got to bang one of these pirates.
什么
What?!
我不可能让那些人♥渣♥
there is no way I'm gonna let one of these scum sacks
靠近你性感的胸部和臀部
anywhere near your smokin'-hot boobies and butt.
够了 你以为我很愿意吗
Okay, you think I want to do this?
-不啊 -这是唯一的办法
- Yeah. - This is the only way.
如果出♥卖♥♥♥肉体能换来两个船位
In exchange for sex, we ask for two spots on the ship.
这是经典的...
It's a classic...
反转桃色交易[1993年美国电影]
Reverse 'Indecent Proposal'.
-没错 -不行
- Exactly. - Hell, no.
不行 不可以 绝对不行
No, no, no, no, no, no, hell, no.
我刚刚原谅了你和切特
I just made peace with you and Chet.
我可不能接受你和一个海盗啪
I don't think I could handle you boning down with a pirate.
而且 你怎么就肯定有个自大狂
Plus, what makes you think one of these pud-knockers
愿意交易呢
would even go for it?
背心仔一直和我眉来眼去啊
Well, tank top's been flirting with me.
什么
What!?
嗯 他好像很喜欢我 太明显了
Yeah. He's, like, totally into me. It's so obvious. Come on.
我是说 如果我们提了 他肯定会同意
All I'm saying is that if we offer, I know he'll say yes.
除非他没法儿同意 因为我要杀了他
Except he won't be able to, 'cause I'm gonna murder him by killing him.
-我的天 托德 听我说 -杀了他
- My god. Todd, listen to me. - Do this.
想想
Look.
这事关我俩的命
This is about saving our lives.
而且 只不过是啪一次
And besides, a wiener's just a wiener.
-好吗 -别摸我脸
- Okay? - Don't cheek-stroke me.
-你知道我反感 -听我说
- You know I hate that. - Listen to me.
我是你的宝贝 只是你一个人的
I am your babe, and your babe only.
不管发生什么
No matter what.
好吧
Fine.
前提是你得戴10个套
But you have to wear like 10 condoms.
戴多戴少没差
That's not how condoms work.
最好再裹件衣服
And you have to wrap a shirt around it.
不
No!
我打赌你亡夫肯定没这么厉害
I bet your dead husband never gave it to you like that.
确实
He sure didn't.
大不了自♥慰♥
But it'll do.
其实我一直在思考我俩的未来
So, I've been, I've been thinking a little bit about us.
我还有事
I have things to do.
当然有事
Things to do!
周一总是很忙
It's a Monday, isn't it?
你外表很强势
You know, you act all tough.
其实你内心也有温柔的一面
But I think inside, you're actually very tender.
你看错了
I'm not.
如果咱们能更进一步 我保证老史蒂夫能...
Now, if you let me in, I bet old Steve could...
梭鱼王 擦
The Barracuda. Shit.
买♥♥家来了
The buyer came through.
你好啊 V领仔 买♥♥家来了吗
Hello, V-neck. The buyer's come through?
买♥♥家是谁
Who's the buyer?
你能出去吗
Can you get out?
那我们刚说的事呢
What about our conversation?
-滚出去 -好的
- Now! - All right!
嘿 兄弟
'Sup, dude?
忙活呢还是休息呢
Working hard or hardly working, right?
忙着呢
Working hard.
很棒棒哦
Very cool.
你们马上要走了吗
So, it looks like you dawgs are tearin' out of here soon?
对啊 好难过
Yeah, sucks!
我们还没好好了解对方呢
Feels like we barely got to know each other.
行了 你们这唱的哪出
Okay. What's going on?
我这忙着呢
'Cause I've got a lot of sorting to do,
你俩有屁快放
and I need this interaction to be over.
我们就是想说
Well, we were just saying that, you know,
要是咱们能
it would be so great
随你们上船 再深入了解彼此
if we could just go on that boat with you and just, like,
那就算是上天的恩赐了
really, you know, get to know each other.
嗯 门都没有
Yeah. Not gonna happen.
好吧
剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表