剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表
- Really? - Yes.
天 太好了
Dope. Okay.
首先… 我们要掩盖你的气味
First things first... We gotta mask your scent
这样就能趁凯门鳄靠近袭击它
so you can get close enough to the caiman to strike.
你把血涂在身上
So cover yourself in that blood.
午饭
Lunch!
都是我史蒂夫的
It's all Steve's!
你们好
Hello!
梭鱼王要见你
The Barracuda wants to see you.
可是我… 我什么都没做啊
But I didn't... I didn't do anything.
不要啊
No!
我的鱼 会烤糊的
My fish, it's gonna get burned!
已经烤了几小时了
It's been cooking for hours!
我感觉自己屌♥爆了
I feel so badass right now.
很好 现在站进狩猎区 我刚教过你...
Great. Now step in the attack zone, like I showed you...
狩猎区
Attack zooone!
凯门鳄在哪 看我不杀了你
Where this caiman at? I'ma kill you!
安静点
Quiet.
狩猎开始了
And the hunt begins.
狩猎
The hunt.
很好
Good.
安静
Quiet.
我是不是该拿根矛 或者...
Should I have a spear, or...?
不用
No.
白♥痴♥问题 没错 白♥痴♥
Stupid question. Yeah, stupid.
但是 如果没有矛
It's just that, if I don't have a spear,
我怎么杀凯门鳄
how do I kill the caiman?
你不用动手
You don't.
好好好 我不动手
Right, right, right. I don't.
那怎么搞死它
Then how does it die?
凯门鳄闻到你身上的味道就会悄悄靠近
When the caiman smells you, it will silently approach.
然后我就把矛插♥进♥它的头盖骨
And then I will stab this spear in its skull,
但愿到时它还没把你撕碎...
hopefully before it tears you in half...
我的天
My God!
你是拿我当诱饵吗
Are you using me as bait?!
我还以为是一起合作
I thought we were doing this together!
是合作啊
We are.
一个当猎人 较弱的只能当诱饵了...
Some of us are hunters, and some of us are weak, sickly bait...
那还是算了吧
Then forget this.
真希望那该死的凯门鳄把你的臭脸给啃了
I hope that stupid caiman eats your stupid face!
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
凯门鳄可聪明了
Caimans are extremely intelligent!
今天你唱歌♥的时候
When I heard you singing today,
-勾起了我很多回忆... -真棒
- it brought back a lot of memories... - Cool!
想起我死去的恋人
Of my dead lover.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
他是新西兰人
He was from New Zealand.
像你一样
Like you.
几年前 我和弟兄们袭击了一艘邮轮
A few years ago, my men and I raided a cruise ship,
他在邮轮上当主持人
and he worked there, as an emcee.
我永远不会忘记初见他时
I'll never forget the first time I saw him,
他跳下台 惊声尖叫
jumping off the stage, screaming in terror,
求我们不要一枪崩了他
begging us not to shoot him in the face.
他的声音抚慰了我
Something about his voice soothed me.
每晚经久奋战后
He used to sing that song to me every night,
他都会在睡前...
right before we fell asleep...
给我唱那首歌♥
right after we'd made love for hours.
我其实喝完了
That's off, actually.
没错 我喝完了
Yeah, I'm finished.
史蒂夫 你让我想起了他
You remind me of him, Steve.
好吧
Okay.
这是帽子
There goes the hat.
我亲爱的... 路德
My sweet... Luther.
我靠
Shit.
我们统计好票数了
We tallied the votes.
-打平了 -什么
- It's a tie. - What?
十四人投票 两人投了"球手"
Fourteen votes a piece. Two for "Ballers".
这样不能剧透
Can't spoil without a majority.
这是海盗的规矩
It's pirate's code.
抱歉了朋友
Sorry, bro.
太好了
Nice.
不
No!!!
剧透吧 告诉我们演了什么
Spoil it! Tell us what happens!
杰丝... 你这是在干嘛
Jess... What are you doing?!
托德 我说谎了
Todd, I lied to you, okay?
我一直背着你... 看"权力的游戏"
I kept watching "Game of Thrones"... without you.
什么
What?
你看多久了
How long has this been going on?
一季吧 搞不好有一季半
A season. Maybe a season and a half.
到底是一季还是一季半
Was it a season or a season and a half?!
一季半 可以了吧
It was a season and a half, okay?!
对不起
I'm sorry.
靠
Shit.
可是... 你是怎么做到的
But... how?
什么时候偷看的...
I mean, when would you have even...
不是吧
My god.
你说周日晚去上普拉提课
Sunday night Pilates.
根本没有普拉提课
There was no Pilates.
我永远不会那样对你
I would never do that to you.
啥
What?
我不喜欢"球手" 托德
I don't like "Ballers", Todd.
大概从没喜欢过
I don't know if I ever did.
剧透吧
Spoil it.
不要 别剧透 求你了
No, no, no! No, no, no, no, no, no!
野外 夜晚 城墙
Exterior. Night. The Wall.
一声嚎叫刺破黑夜...
A howl pierces through the darkness...
是琼恩的冰原狼白灵
It's Ghost, Jon's direwolf.
怎么回事 这是同一条河吗
What the hell? Is this even the same river?
我丫怎么就迷路了
How the hell did I get lost?
弗洛伦斯
Florence!
弗洛伦斯
Flooooreeeence!
爱玛
Emma?!
在这里
Down here!
是我 你闺蜜爱玛
It's me! Your best friend Emma!
为什么你变... 石头了
Why are you a... rock?!
因为我是你的基石
Because I'm your rock.
你之前就这么说的
Cause that's what you said earlier.
说我是"你的基石"
That I was "your rock."
好吧 我也不懂 朋友 这是你的幻想
Look, I don't know, man. We're in your head.
抱歉 我害你死了
I'm so sorry I let you die.
什么叫害我死了
Let me die?
-你冒着生命危险想救我... -可我失败了
- You risked your life trying to save me... - But I failed!
现在你死了 成了块破石头
And now you're dead, and a stupid rock.
卡伦是对的 我真没用
Karen's right. I'm useless.
你是我最忠实的朋友
You were the most devoted friend I ever had.
忠实难道没用吗
You think that loyalty was useless?
弗洛伦斯 这些人需要你
Florence, these people need you.
即使他们不善于表现
Even if they don't always act like it.
谢谢你 爱玛
Thanks, Em.
那么... 你想把我扔到河里去吗
So... do you wanna, like, throw me in the river or some shit?
-作为告别... -没错
- Like a goodbye... - Yeah.
再见了 爱玛
Bye, Em.
天呐
My God!
老天爷啊
My God!
在这之后 丹妮莉丝终于启航... 前往维斯特洛大♥陆♥
And with that, Daenerys finally sets sail... to Westeros.
本季终
End of season.
我的天
My god!
太赞了
Come on.
先生们 你们真是... 太棒了
Gentlemen, that was... incredible!
你们看"金装律师"吗
Do you watch "Suits"?
你说啥
剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表