剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表
所有人都会来找丹尼
everyone's gonna come looking for him.
找到我们后 真♥相♥就大白了
They're gonna find us and know that you trapped us.
不 事情不是这样哦
No, that is not what happened.
你们合伙打我 然后畏罪潜逃
You guys conked me, and then you escaped.
-啥 -没听错 都怪你们
- What? - Yes, you did.
你们为什么打我
Now, why did you do that?!
为什么打我啊
Why did you conk me?!
没有 我们根本没有打你
We didn't! We didn't conk you!
有 你们就打了
Yes, you did!
天呐
God!
疼死我了
It hurts!
你们想逃跑
You're escaping!
去死吧
Time to die.
丹尼 我都忘了
Danny, I completely forgot.
要不是你鼓励我
Without your little pep talk,
我绝没有勇气
I would have never had the courage
如此争取弗洛伦斯
to really fight for Florence.
还得谢谢你啊
So thank you.
再见了 帅哥们
See you later, boys.
-不 -别走啊
- no! - No!
科里 求你了
Corey, please!
这本日记说不通啊
This whole journal doesn't make any sense.
用了各种网络词汇
There's all this Internet slang in here.
什么 "摇头叹气 此处略去 笑尿"
Like, "SMH, FML, ROFLcopter."
啥叫"笑尿"
What the hell is "ROFLcopter"?
一边打滚一边笑 当自己是直升机吗
Rolling on the floor, laughing, helicopter?
不知道 这货就是个傻♥逼♥
I don't know. The dude was a nerd.
不像是欧文写的啊
It just doesn't seem like Owen, you know?
也许你并没有那么了解他
Well, maybe you didn't know him as well as you thought you did.
他们跑了
They escaped!
逃跑了
They escaped!
你怎么了
What the hell happened to you?
丹尼和欧文在甲板下面袭击我
Danny and Owen got the jump on me down below deck.
偷袭我
Conked me.
什么
What?
当然 我也... 不甘示弱 揍了他们
I mean, I got... got some pretty good hits in, too.
把他们打得屁滚尿流
I mean, I roughed them up pretty bad, actually.
-他们这会在哪 -不知道
- Where are they now? - I don't know.
说什么 趁船沉没之前赶紧逃
Said something about trying to get off the ship before it sank.
"沉没之前" 什么意思
What do you mean, "before it sank"?
对哦 说这船 在下沉
Right! Yeah, the ship, it's sinking.
-船在下沉吗 -什么
- The ship is sinking?! - What?!
-船在下沉 -弃船啦
- The ship is sinking?! - Abandon ship!
剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表