剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表
Now, he and Sandy... they had chemistry.
但基努不应该和她在一起
But Keanu was never supposed to be with her.
他和杰夫·丹尼尔斯生死时速"里基努的搭档]才是一对
In the first place, he was supposed to be with his bud, Jeff Daniels,
因为杰夫才是一直打电♥话♥给他支招的人
'cause Jeff Daniels was the guy in his ear the whole time.
好了 打住 对了
Okay, good. Good. Yeah.
我得找到弗洛伦斯 跟她道歉
I got to go find Florence. I got to apologize.
谢谢你 丹尼
Thank you, Danny.
16.5万美元
$165,000!
真♥他♥妈♥有钱
Guy ritchie!
你猜是谁留在这的
But who do you think left it here?
海盗啊 史蒂夫 这是海盗船
The pirates! Steve, this is a pirate ship!
这不显而易见吗
Yeah. I mean, obviously.
没错 是海盗
Yeah, the pirates.
行 那就和大家平摊
Good. So, we'll split it up with the rest of them.
16.5万除35是多少
What's $165,000 divided by 35?
每人7美元吧 7美元
I want to say $7? $7?
要是咱们不跟他们分呢
What if we didn't share it with the others?
-保密吗 -想想看
- Keep it a secret? - Think about it.
要是跟大家平分 每个人只有...
If we split it with everyone, that's like...
-7美元 -没错
-$7. -Exactly.
要是只有咱俩分这笔钱
But if we split it just between the two of us,
差不多就有... 8... 7... 80...
then that's like... 8... 7... 80...
差不多8万美元
Pretty much $80,000.
有8万啊
Pretty much $80,000?
如果你想要这8万美元...
And if you want to keep that pretty much $80,000...
咱俩就都得保密
We're gonna have to keep this between us.
温馨提示 我是个大嘴巴
I got to warn you, i can't keep a secret.
-你是个大男人 -可我已经憋不住了
- You're a grown man. - It's burning inside me already.
-我必须分享这份喜悦 -史蒂夫 你...
- I'm gonna tell someone. - Steve, just... Steve.
把嘴锁上
Lock it up.
好吧 锁上了
Okay. It's locked.
-你像是重获新生了... -弗洛伦斯
You know, you look like a born-again... Florence.
你真是... 美极了
You look... incredible.
-克里斯 -人家叫科里
- Chris. - It's Corey.
随便吧 弗洛伦斯 我想和你单独聊聊
Whatever. Florence, I wonder if I could talk to you alone
关于婚礼的事
for just a moment about the wedding.
你说巧不巧吧
It's funny you mention that,
克里斯刚邀请我和他一起参加
because Chris here just asked me if I want to go with him,
他喜欢婚礼 也没那么矫情
'cause Chris likes weddings and he's not weird about them.
对吧 克里斯
Isn't that right, Chris?
对啊 说实话 伦家超爱婚礼的
Yeah. TBH, I love weddings.
还有 我叫科里
And, actually, it's, Corey,
不过没关系 我知道是欧文把你带跑偏的
but I can tell that Owen's getting you flustered, so it's no big deal.
打断一下 你不是要主持婚礼吗
I'm sorry, aren't you supposed to be officiating?
还不许牧师有个伴吗 欧文
A minister can have a date, Owen.
还活在中世纪吗你
It's not the dark ages.
好好笑啊
My god!
你不介意吧
And you're fine with that, right,
反正咱俩也不是正常的一对
because we're not a normal couple?
不介意 去吧 我拍手叫好
No, I'm great with it. I want you to go.
那就好 我去定了
Good. Because it's happening!
这婚礼我他丫就和他去
I'm gonna go to this frickin' wedding with this guy,
也会玩得超他妈爽
and we're gonna have a great frickin' time!
好 祝你们开心
Great! I hope you do!
额滴个神
OMG!
科里 她看上你了耶
Corey, she is into you, bud.
她很喜欢你啊
She's into you.
太美了
Man.
美得无话可说
What can I say, man?
各位亲友
Dearly beloved,
今天我们欢聚一堂 见证爱情
we are gathered here today to celebrate love.
这么说吧...
Let's face it...
托德和杰丝就是这岛上的吉姆和帕姆[美剧'办公室'角色]
Todd and Jess are basically the Jim and Pam of the island.
至少她自己是这么说的
At least that's what she said.
哈哈... 你这身衣服真是帅啊
That's... Your suit looks good, man.
她还真跟这货一起参加婚礼
I cannot believe that she came to this wedding with that.
我觉得他们二人...
It... it's my understanding that...
瞧他那样 傻到冒烟
I mean, look at him. He's goofy.
傻♥逼♥样
The guy's goofy.
哥们 我知道你不高兴
Dude, I know you're bummed,
可想想开心的一面 你又可以跟丹一起玩了啊
but look on the bright side. Now you get to hang with the Dan man!
你俩能他妈的消停会吗
Can you guys shut the up?!
我都听不到他俩宣读誓言了
I'm trying to listen to the vows! Jesus.
天啊 那笔钱...
God, the money...
我满脑子都在想这事儿
I can't stop thinking about it.
看看这些人 他们能闻到我们身上的钱味
Look at everyone. They can smell it on us.
老天 史蒂夫 你静静
Jesus, Steve, chill out!
派克 史蒂夫 谢谢你们捧场
Pack! Steve! Thank you guys for coming!
天啊 制♥服♥好帅
My god. I love the suits!
白色衬得你们好帅啊
You guys are killing it!
瞎说 今天唯一令人瞩目的白衣女神
Please. The only one in white who matters today
-是你这个天使啊 -少来啦
- is this lady angel. - Stop.
你就像16.5万美元般耀眼
You look like 165,000 bucks.
是一百万 我是说百万啦
A million bucks! I mean a million. That's insane.
谁能有16.5万啊
Who even has $165,000?
显然我没有 他也没有 我们...
Certainly not me. Or him. So, we...
好了别说了 咱俩去找点喝的
Okay, you know what we're gonna do? We're gonna go to the bar.
再次恭喜 杰丝 你美极了
Congrats again, Jess. You look radiant.
-谢谢 -控制住你自己 行吗
- Thank you. - Pull yourself together, man!
美酒敬挚友
Champagne for my real friends,
痛苦送假友
real pain for my sham friends.
没错 我该做点什么了
You're right. I shoul do something.
啥
What?
大家能听我说吗
Can I have your attention, please?
-我要说祝酒词 -好耶
- I'd like to make a toast. - Yeah!
祝福我啊 乖乖仔 来吧
Roast me, pretty boy! Come on!
其实吧... 我不太擅长参加婚礼
Yeah, I'm not... I'm not really much of a wedding guy.
事实上 我通常能躲就躲
In fact, I-I usually try and avoid 'em.
但是 看见托德和杰丝在一起
But, when I see what Todd and Jess have together,
不禁让我重新考虑
it makes me reconsider.
告诉别人对其的想法可能... 可能会很吓人
Telling someone how you feel about them can... can be scary.
一切都发生得太快
You know, it all happens so fast.
但如果能在这个世界找到
But if you're lucky enough to find someone in this world
给你幸福的人
that makes you happy,
那就应该不顾一切地留住她...
then you should do whatever it takes to hold on to them...
无论生死何时
At whatever Speed.
敬托德和杰丝
To Todd and Jess!
戳我泪点了 老兄
You got me, man.
太感人了
He got me, everybody.
我发现一笔巨款
I found some money.
厉害了
Cool!
必须一吐为快
I had to tell someone.
我看你像个流浪汉 随波逐流
And you're a bit of a lost vagrant, caught between the tides.
你不会告诉别人吧
It's not like you're gonna tell anyone.
说到发现好东西...
Speaking of finding shit, though...
这是啥
What's that?
是苦参碱 大♥麻♥
It's kush. It's weed.
想来点吗
You want to toke some?
不了 我这会还不想
No, I'm good for now.
-你吸过点了 -是啊 吸了"颠儿"
- You've already had a little? - Yeah, I've had a "lottle."
感觉好多了
I feel much better.
你找到多少钱啊
How much scratch did you find, anyway?
16.5万吧
Around $165,000.
真是笔巨款
Well, ain't that somethin'?
刚才的敬酒词怎么样啊 克克
How 'bout that speech, Corky?
欧文还真是舌灿莲花啊
That Owen's got himself a silver tongue.
是啊
Yeah, I guess.
说实话 我越看他越不顺眼了
Honestly, he's really starting to piss me off.
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
他和弗洛伦斯可是火花四射啊
Looked like he and Florence were vibing pretty hard.
什么意思
剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表