剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表
but you got to go...
脱臼了
Oh, it's out!
操... 你妈
F... you!
日了狗 你怎么这么狠心
you! Why would you do this?!
-是你说这管用的 -是 但那是在电影里
- You said it was a thing! - Yeah, in movies!
可这是现实生活 你个蠢货
This is real life, you idiot!
你不是很自信吗
You seemed very confident.
我手臂废了
Oh, it's a dead limb.
看啊 它就这么漂在水上
Look at that. It's just floating in the water.
那要不然去够下钥匙
You want to at least maybe try for the key?
行行行 我这就去试
Yeah. Yeah, I'm gonna do it.
不是吧
Come on!
我晕了
I chummed the water.
你小心点鲨鱼 我真得很晕
Watch out for sharks 'cause I chummed the water.
这艘船马上就要沉了
The ship's about to snap in half.
我们必须得走了
We got to go now!
我好慌啊 总觉得不太对劲
I don't like this. It doesn't feel right.
别紧张 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
我知道你现在很害怕
I know that you're scared right now,
但总有一天 我们回过头来看这一切
but some day, you and I are going to look back on all this,
我们都会笑尿
and we are just gonna ROFLcopter.
你说什么
What did you just say?
你是说笑尿
ROFLcopter?
我来解释一下
I'll try to explain this.
意思就是"笑得满地打滚"
It means to "roll on the floor laughing" copter.
我的天 是你写的日记
Oh, my God. You wrote the journal.
那些智障用词... 原来是你
All that nerd speak... it was you!
这不智障 好吗
It's not nerd speak, all right?
是很酷的网络用语
It's cool Internet slang,
我这么做是为了我们
and I did it for us!
可是丹尼和欧文...
But Danny and Owen...
别管他们了
Forget them!
他们可能已经淹死了
They're probably drowned by now!
弗洛伦斯 别走啊
Florence!
有没有搞错 我们刚要离开
Seriously? We're just about to leave!
别放船
Hold the boat.
我保证把她带回来 无论死活
I swear to God I'll bring her back, dead or alive.
她死了你还带回来干什么
W-Why would you bring her back dead?
什么 我... 我只是... 我没... 闭嘴
What? I... I just... I didn't even... Shut up!
别放船
Hold the boat!
弗洛伦斯在哪 我们要走了
Where's Florence? We have to go!
不等了
That's it.
我要放船了
I'm dropping this boat.
爱上上爱下下
People going back and forth.
去他妈的自♥由♥战略
Goddamn free-for-all!
我们得走了 没得商量
We're going, and that's final!
别开船
Hold the boat!
我救了他 我是英雄
I'm saving him! I'm a hero!
这他妈又是哪个
Who the hell is that?
是卢瑟
It's Luther!
他之前是梭鱼王的爱人...
He was Barracuda's lover before she...
不重要了
Uh, that doesn't really matter,
重点是他特别帅
but the main thing is he's a cool guy.
-来吧 我们走吧 -等一下
- Come on! Let's go! - Wait!
弗洛伦斯和科里... 他们跑回去了
Florence and Corey... they went back in.
你看见他们了吗
Did you see them?
我谁都没看见
I didn't see anyone!
准备放下救生艇
Prepare to lower the lifeboat.
准备好了吗
Ready?
是是 准备好了
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好的 数到三 好吗
All right. On three, right?
好 一...
Okay. One...
这回也很痛
Oh, that hurts just as bad going in.
真对不起
Ohh, I'm sorry.
没事
It's all right.
是我的错
Oh, it's my fault.
我嫉妒你和弗洛伦斯走得越来越近
You and Florence were getting close, and I got jealous.
不是那种嫉妒
Not like a romantic way.
不是那种想亲你或者摸你屁♥股♥的嫉妒
Like, I didn't want to kiss you or rub your butt or anything.
我懂了
I got it.
不是说你屁♥股♥不好看
Not that you have a bad butt.
你屁♥股♥很好看 不过不是我的...
Your butt's totally fine, just not my thi...
我说懂了
I got it!
经历过我家人的事情后
Since everything with my family,
我不想再失去你
I didn't want to lose you, too.
其实我也设想过
You know, I'd be lying if I said
会落得这么个下场
I didn't think this was how I was gonna die.
眼下真要淹死在
But if I got to drown
红辣椒游船的拘禁室里
in a Red Hot Chili Peppers drunk tank,
至少还有我最好的朋友
at least I'm doing it with my best friend.
-我的天 -天呐
- Oh, my God! - God!
-对不起 对不起 -你在这多久了
- Sorry! Sorry! - How long have you been there?
有一会了 可我不想吭声
A while! I didn't want to say anything
你们俩太他妈有爱了
'cause, seriously, you guys are so frickin' cute.
娘的 吓死我了
God, you scared me!
我们本来就快回家了
We were so close to going home.
我们会怎么样
What's gonna happen to us?
天亮后
Well, come daybreak,
太阳会烧灼我们的皮肤
the sun will start to scorch our skin,
引来海鸟
and that will attract seabirds,
啄食我们被太阳烤焦的肉
who will peck at our sunbaked flesh
直到只剩骨头
until we are nothing but bones.
老天爷啊 卡伦
Good God, Karen.
上帝
Jesus.
不 绝对不可能 我们能渡过难关的
No, no, no. No, no, no, guys, we can get through this!
大家想想...
I mean, think about it...
咱躲过空难 忍♥过臭沙滩
we got through the plane crash, a shitty beach,
干掉了海盗梭鱼王
a pirate named The Barracuda,
冷血史蒂夫之前还想杀了我们
Steve tried to murder us in cold blood.
是哦
Yeah.
咱们命这么大 这回也一定能置之死地而后生
We've been through worse, and we can get through this!
-我们会活下来的 -打起精神来
- We're survivors! - Come on!
是啊 派克 那把包打开吧
All right, okay. Pack, open that bag.
-什么 -没错 把包打开
- What? - Yeah, open the bag.
看看我们还有什么物资
We got to see what supplies we're working with.
我要怎么把你们弄出来
So, how do I get you out of here?
有一把钥匙 在水下
There's a key. It's on the ground underwater.
我用断臂把它撞掉了
I knocked it off with my dead arm.
你怎么回来了
What made you come back?
关于科里 你是对的
You were right about Corey.
我早该听你的
I should have listened to you.
对不起 只是我从没和
I'm sorry. I've just never dated a guy
有过长远计划的人约过会
who's not a total dumpster fire.
不 都怪我 我... 道歉的人是我才对
No, I'm sorry, okay? I'm... I'm sorry.
我不该拿"生死时速"来做比喻
I should not have compared us to the "Speed" franchise.
就算现在是"生死时速"
And if we are somehow "Speed,"
我也不想你和杰森·帕特里克在一起
then I don't want you to end up with Jason Patric.
你要和基努·李维斯在一起
I want you to end up with Keanu Reeves.
而我就是... 基努·李维斯
Which is me... I'm Keanu Reeves.
-我明白的 -那就好
- I got it. - Okay.
不 我才要说对不起
No, I'm sorry.
我以前觉得梦之队有我们两个就够了
I didn't think there could be three people in the Dream Team,
其实是我错了
but I was wrong.
有我们三个... 才是真正的梦之队
This... This is the Dream Team!
什么是"梦之队"
What's the "Dream Team"?
他整天挂在嘴边的词
This thing that he won't stop saying
你算是入伙了
but it looks like you're in.
谢谢你 丹尼
Thanks, Danny.
欢迎加入梦之队
Welcome to the Dream Team.
行了 我们快想办法逃吧
Okay, should we get out of here so we don't drown?
对 不好意思 钥匙呢 在哪里
剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表