剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表
"开荒岛民"前情提要...
Previously on "Wrecked"...
我昨晚和切特来了一发
I had sex with Chet last night!
啥
What?!
杰丝和切特... 搞上了
Jess and Chet are... bangin'.
我不能抛下杰丝
I can't leave Jess behind.
要为心爱的人战斗
You gotta fight for the ones you love.
你回来找我了
You came back for me.
罗莎
Rosa?
我还以为你死于坠机了
I thought you died in the crash.
不 我们很多人都活下来了
No, there's a whole camp of us that survived.
欧文 来认识一下
Owen, this is everyone:
乔希 库珀 迈尔斯 和哈维尔
Josh, Cooper and Miles, Javier.
我不想再一个人过了
I just don't want to be alone anymore.
岛上还有别人
There's somebody else on the island.
是另一个飞机乘务员
It's the other flight attendant.
她想杀了我
She tried to kill me.
成了
Shoot!
罗莎
Rosa?
怎么 没认出我吗
What, you don't recognize me?
我们度过了热情似火 如胶似漆的一晚
We share a hot, sticky night together,
事后就把我忘干净了吗
and then you don't even bother to remember me?
咋回事
What?
你看起来... 有点异常
You look... different.
咱俩得好好谈谈 行吗
Listen, you and I, we need to talk, okay?
谈一下我们俩的事情
About what happened between us.
好 我先在此道个歉
Okay, let me just come right out and apologize.
非常抱歉 我们偷袭了你 但我...
I feel really bad about how we hit you in the head, but I...
我怀孕了
And I'm pregnant.
孩子是你的
And you're the father.
怎么可能...
How is...?
别逗了 这事儿
Okay, I'm sorry, this can't be
-根本不可能 -好吧
- happening, okay? - Yeah, well,
我也羞于启齿
I'm not proud of it, either.
-首先 罗莎 那天晚上我们... -啪啪啪
First of all, Rosa, the night that we... - Boned?!
害什么骚
You can say it.
在场的都明白你在说什么
Everybody here knows what you're talkin' about.
布兰妮 乔希 哈维尔
Britney, Josh, Javier!
哈维尔 别再说了
Javier, do not start with me!
抱歉
Sorry.
没事
Right.
首先 那晚 我们用了保护措施
Well, first of all, that night, we used protection.
-是的 -而且 才过去两周
- Yeah. - Also, that was only 2 weeks ago.
所以呢...
So...?
那你怎么知道你怀孕了
So, how do you know that we're pregnant?
也许我用了验孕棒呢
Maybe because I took a pregnancy test?
-你说啥 -看吧
- What are you talking about? - Yeah, see?
你瞧
There.
我尿上面了 是阳性
I peed on it, It's positive.
上面有一个加号♥
There's a little plus sign right there.
-你尿上面了 -尿了一整圈
- You peed on this? - I peed all over that.
咋了
What?
你不信我吗
Do you not believe me?
要我再验一次吗
Do you need me to take another one?
我再去灌点水
I will, I just need to chug some water.
-别 别 不用了 -或者...
- No, no, thank you. - Or something...
别 别验了 不用了
No, it's fine; It's fine.
你享用过我的身体
-You use me for my body.
现在却连我尿尿都不想看了
And now you can't even watch me pee on something?
怎样
Yes?
欧文
Owen.
-你实在太... 渣了 -天呐
- You are so unbelievably... typical! - God! Okay.
王八蛋你觉得你能说走就走吗
You frickin' men think you can just walk away!
你把那下流玩意插♥进♥去
You just stick your nasty little dingus
然后射出你的小蝌蚪...
and you just squirt your seed...
想射就射吗
Wherever you want?
没有
No.
你把我肚子搞大了 欧文
You knocked me up, Owen!
你要负责任 不然我就把你一劈二
And you need to take responsibility, or I will filet you
从颈子到蛋蛋
from your neck to your nuts.
我的天
Oh my god.
罗莎 你说的都对
Okay, Rosa, you're absolutely right.
我明白了 你怀孕了
I see it now. You are pregnant.
啥 肚子这么明显吗
Yeah, what? Am I showing already?
罗莎 你到底想要什么
Rosa! What is it that you want?!
你要我当孩子的爹
Do you want me to be a father?
啥
What?!
天呐
My god.
-好吧 -什么啊
- Okay. - What?!
才不是
No!
明白了
Point made.
-不 谢谢您 -非常明白
- No, thank you. - Loud and clear.
你
You!
那... 不存在的
That... no way, man.
那个想法 快消失
That thought, get it out of my head!
赶紧消失
Get it out of my head!
不
No!
不
No.
-没事的 -不 欧文 我...
- That's fine. - No, Owen, I...
你得去找一个诊所把肚子里这个
I need you to find a clinic so that we can have this
解决了
taken care of.
好了 好了 好了
All right, all right, all right, yeah.
完美
Hell, yeah.
老子痊愈了
Daddy's all healed up.
该报仇了
It's go time.
你心情不错嘛
Someone's in a good mood.
是啊 当然了
Yeah, why shouldn't I be?
太阳出来了 天气不错
Sun's out, it's a beautiful day,
我要把切特揍成肉饼
and I'm gonna beat Chet to death.
-啥 -祝你好运
- What? - Good luck!
嗨呀
Yeah!
你觉得我会忘吗 你这长发娘炮
You think I just forgot, you long-haired freak?!
不管我做了什么 老兄 我向你道歉
Whatever I did, man, I'm sorry, bro.
你上了我女朋友
You had sex with my girlfriend!
我要报仇 混♥蛋♥
Now it's payback, bitch!
托德
Todd!
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我说了 我们当时分手了的
I told you, you and I were broken up then.
他没有做错事
He didn't do anything wrong!
不 别瞎说
No, no, no, no, no, no.
我们当时是差点分手
We were barely broken up,
这家伙像秃鹰一样插足其中
and this guy swoops in like a friggin' poon vulture.
这是兄弟间最大的背叛
That is a serious violation of bro code!
大家快下注 切特对托德
It's wager time, Chet versus Todd!
开打吧 和平大使 来啊 造作啊
Let's go, Greenpeace. Time to dance, come on.
-我不打架 -那好吧 那就
- I won't fight. - All right, then, it's just
等着我把你揍成肉泥
gonna be hittin' you and you hittin' the floor.
-卧了个槽 -卧♥槽♥
- Holy shit. - Shit!
弗洛伦斯 你得帮帮我
Florence, you gotta help me.
弗洛伦斯
Florence.
我刚碰到罗莎了
I just ran into Rosa.
-什么 -她想杀了我
- What?! - She tried to kill me.
那我该怎么帮你
Okay, what do you need me to do?
真是难以启齿
I don't even know how to say this.
我想让你做个引产手术
I need you to perform an abortion.
什么鬼
What?!
你要我做个假的引产手术吗
You need me to perform a fake abortion?
疯了吧
That is insane.
是罗莎疯了 好吧
Well, so is Rosa, okay?
她明显不可能怀孕
Obviously, there's no way that she's pregnant,
可她说 要是我在一小时内
剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表