剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表
but she told me that, if I don't get her
不带她去"诊所" 她就杀了我
into a "clinic" within one hour, she's gonna kill me.
好吧 我们可以的
Okay, we can do this.
我陪不少朋友做过引产
You know, I've helped out a lot of friends
这档子事我熟
with this sort of thing, so, I know the drill.
她得信任你才行
I mean, she's gonna have to believe you.
包我身上
I got this.
你得装得像个真的医生
All right, you're gonna have to seem like a real doctor.
怎么讲
How so?
你... 你的气质就不像医生
You... you just have a very like undoctor vibe that
所以我觉得你得装一下
I thought you were going for!
我的天
My. God.
拜托你一定要帮我
Please, just do this for me.
等着老娘让你刮目相看吧
I'm gonna, and it's gonna knock your frickin' socks off!
宝贝儿
Babe?
宝贝儿
Babe.
谢天谢地
Thank god.
杰丝 怎么了
Jess, 'sup?
我杀了他没
Did I murder him?
是我的错 老兄
My bad, bro.
你大爷
You shit!
-见鬼 -你这狗♥杂♥种♥
- My god. - Son of a bitch!
-托德 托德 -我要搞死这垃圾
- Todd! Todd! - I'll wrestle the shit out of you!
-起... -你栽我手上了 混♥蛋♥
- Get... - You're mine, dick.
-起来 -什么
- Get up. - What?
说得好
Good call.
补充水分 恢复体力 干♥他♥
Hydrate, recover, kick ass!
听我说
Listen to me!
你得跟切特必须和解
You and Chet are gonna talk this out.
没门 老兄
No way, dude.
托德 要么小事化了
Todd, put this to rest,
要么今晚自己找地方睡吧
or find someplace else to sleep tonight.
好吧 这么看来
Well, then, looks like I'm sleepin'
我得睡其他地方了 不是吗
somewheres else, then, doesn't it?
杰丝
Jess?!
我开玩笑的
You know I'm kiddin', right?
开个玩笑而已
I'm kidding!
我能喝口水吗
Can I get a spill off that agua?
我去找回来
I'll get it.
诊所就在那儿
So, the clinic's just up here.
真走运 这里没抗♥议♥者在门外闹事
I'm just so glad that there's no protestors waiting outside.
是啊
Yeah.
运气好
We're lucky.
你好 欢迎
Hello, welcome.
我是弗洛伦斯医生
I'm Dr. Florence.
你真准时
You're right on time.
-你就是罗莎吧 -我认识你
- You must be Rosa. - I know you.
你俩在营地被我抓为人♥质♥
I held you hostage, in camp, with him.
好尴尬
I'm so embarrassed.
我当时不知道你是医生
I had no idea you were a doctor.
没事 没关系
It's okay. Totally fine.
可以理解
It's very understandable.
-天呐 -我看着很年轻
- My god. - I look very young,
声音也比较蠢萌
my voice is stupid.
请进 欢迎
Please come in, welcome.
真是非常尴尬
Color me embarrassed.
-没事 -好吧
- Okay. - Okay.
我知道你自己验过孕 结果呈阳性
Now, I understand you had a positive pregnancy test.
是啊 我也没想到
Yeah, bit of a shocker.
看走眼了 之前还以为他是个不孕不育的
Just kind of figured he was sterile, you know, look at him.
-好吧 -我知道你现在
- Okay. - Now, I know this is
很紧张 可你不是一个人
a very stressful time for you, Rosa, but, you're not alone.
真不错
This is good.
这里真安心
I feel safe here.
我研究生在约翰·霍普金斯大学医学院
I graduated medical school from John Hopkins
本科是西北大学
and undergrad from Northwestern university,
-是极优等生哦 -好了 我们此来是为了...
- magna cum laude. - Okay, so we're here because...
我在2010年成立了这家诊所 希望能由女性医疗团队
I founded this clinic in 2010, with the hopes of providing
来为广大女性提供医疗服务
medical services for women, by women,
-这也是我的梦想... -很好
- and it is my dream... - Very cool.
我们来这儿是给罗莎引产的
So we're here because Rosa would like to get an abortion.
抱歉 先生 你介意在外等候吗
Excuse me, sir, would you mind stepping outside?
我要跟病人单独谈谈
I need to confer with the patient privately.
没事得 不过结束后
I'll be okay. But I am gonna need you
你最好能载我回家
to drive me home when I'm done.
你去把车开过来吧
If you'll bring the car around.
好的
Okay.
我在外面等着
I will just be outside.
医院可是非常注重保密性的
Confidentiality is very important in the medical field.
随便看点杂♥志♥吧
Just read some magazines or something.
我都懂 老兄
I get it, man.
我知道你内心有多煎熬
I know what you're goin' through right now.
你懂个屁 你个垃圾
You don't get a thing about me, you hippie trash.
你这个变♥态♥老顽固
You hummus-eating shitstain.
就是这种愤怒 托德
That! The anger, Todd!
我在斯科茨代尔[美国亚利桑那州的城市]也经历过
That's what I mean. That was me, back in Scottsdale.
等等
Wait, hold up.
-你从斯科茨代尔来的 -没错
- You're from Scottsdale? - Shhyeah.
不 我是从代尔来的
No, no, no, no, I'm from the Dale.
什么
What?
真的吗
Seriously?!
老兄 说不定我们遇到过呢
Dude, maybe our paths crossed.
我可不信
I doubt it, man.
我在斯科茨代尔有头有脸的
I was doing cool shit back in the 480.
你是沿街乞讨的吧
You were, what, living under a freeway?
在公共喷泉洗澡
Washing your balls in public fountains?
随地大小便
Taking a dump in a bush?
不是 老兄 我有间别♥墅♥
No, man, I had a condo.
日子过得杠杠的
I actually had a great life.
直到某天 天翻地覆
'Til the day it all changed.
-未来是纳米技术的世界 -太爽了
- The future is nanotechnologies. - Yeah, yeah!
我不是随意下论断 事实就是这样
I didn't make that call. That's just how it is.
-爽 -那就是未来
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. - That's the direction
所以您...
everything's going, so you...
首相先生 我晚点打给您
Mr. Prime Minister, I'm gonna have to call you back.
太棒了
Nice one!
我原以为可以杀了那个奸夫
I honestly think I would've killed that guy, man, but,
可我进去后 他已经逃走了
before I could get in there, he'd run off.
我没法抑制内心的愤怒 所以一走了之
I didn't know what to do with the rage, so I just left.
开始嗑药
Started medicating.
-我是说可♥卡♥因♥ -我明白
- Cocaine is what I mean. - No, I got it.
我懂你意思
Yeah, I know what that means.
就那样了 从那天开始
And that was it. Since that day,
我渐渐失去了一切
everything just spiraled out for me.
真糟 哥们
Damn, dude.
搞得现在你这么... 狼狈
Now you're this friggin'... burnout.
哥们 重点是我让愤怒吞噬了我
Man, my point is I let anger poison me.
不要和我在基兹曼别♥墅♥区时那样
Don't make the same mistake I did
犯相同的错误
back at old kitzmann villas.
慢着
Wait.
你的别♥墅♥在基兹曼别♥墅♥区吗
Your condo was in the kitzmann villas?
没错 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
真♥他♥妈♥爽
Hell, yeah! Whoo.
天呐 那是我的男朋友
My god. It's my boyfriend.
-你有男朋友 -赶紧走
- You have a boyfriend? - You gotta go.
搞什么
What the hell?
怎么了 哥们
What's up, man?
你还好吗
You okay?
不 不是 我很好
No. Yeah, no, I'm okay.
以前我是做房♥产的 而基兹曼别♥墅♥区
I was in real estate back home and the kitzmann villas,
哥们 那的房♥子可酷毙了 真的很棒
剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表