剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表
Before I slept with you, i slept with Javier.
你个贱♥人♥
You son of a bitch!
欧文 对不起 但... 这肯定是他的孩子
Owen, I'm so sorry, but it's just... This must be his baby.
你怎么能这么对我
How could you?
我... 我...
I... I...
♪ 如果你是条蛇 我会害怕你 ♪
♪ If you were a snake, I'd be scared of you ♪
♪ 如果你是只豹 ♪
♪ if you were a Jaguar ♪
-切特 -♪ 我也会怕你 ♪
- Chet. - ♪ I'd be scared, too ♪
-切特 -♪ 但你只是只蟹 ♪
- Chet. - ♪ but you're just a crab ♪
-切特 -♪ 我只是只蟹 ♪
- Chet! - ♪ I'm just a crab ♪
嘿 快看这神奇小动物
Man, look at this tiny miracle.
里面是只寄居蟹
It's a hermit crab inside that.
我有事告诉你 说完之后
I gotta tell you something, and, afterwards,
你可能会狠揍我 不过去他妈的
you're gonna wanna punch me in the face, but f it.
今天就把这事了了
All we have is today.
我听不懂你在讲什么
I don't understand all the things that you're talking about.
我睡了你女朋友
I banged your girlfriend.
啥
What?
在基兹曼别♥墅♥区
Kitzmann villas.
那人就是我
That was me.
所以我不会做爸爸了
So, I'm not gonna be a father?
沉重的打击啊
What a gut punch.
欧文 对不起
Owen, I'm sorry.
-不过你随时都能来看孩子 -算了
- But you can come visit the baby, anytime. - No.
这太残忍♥了
It would hurt too much.
的确
Sure.
-上帝啊 -怎么了
- My god! - Rosa?
我的天啊 还有一个
My god! There's another one coming.
我怀了双胞胎
It's twins!
-什么 -并没有
- What? - No, it's not.
-我... -我... 擦
- Hol... - ... ly shit!
简直是奇迹
It's a miracle.
我不懂 老兄
I don't understand, man.
你睡了我女朋友
You banged my girlfriend?
我背叛了兄弟法则
I broke the bro code.
揍我吧 来
So break my face, man, come on!
快来 打我
Come on, pop me!
动手啊
Do it!
熊抱 也可以
Or bear-hug me, sure.
好了 掐死我
Yeah, okay, choke me out.
就这样
There!
坦白这种事真的很有种
Takes big nuts to confess something like that, man.
你不是兄弟 托德
You're not a bro, Todd.
你是个真男人啊
You're a man, Todd.
另外 睡了我女朋友的是个黑人
Plus, the guy that banged my girlfriend was black.
啥
What?!
你♥他♥妈♥为什么要这么做
Why the hell are you doing this?!
对不住了 兄弟
Sorry, my dude.
操
Shit!
也就是说 偷♥情♥的事儿
That means there were multiple guys walking in
在基兹曼别♥墅♥区遍地开花
on multiple affairs all over the kitzmann villas.
我了个大操
Fuck the God's deal, man.
是啊
Yeah.
哈维尔和我决定要...
So, Javier and I have decided we're gonna...
我们决定试一试
We're gonna try to give it a go.
你们开心就好
We're so happy for you.
谢谢 不过我们
Thank you. We're gonna move
打算搬到岛的另一边
to the other side of the island, though.
那儿有哈维尔的家人
Javier has family there.
还有 那儿的学校真不错
Plus, the schools are really good.
那很重要
That's so important.
对啊 好了 我该喂奶了
Yeah. Well, I should probably feed these two.
你懂的 喂奶
You know, with my breasts.
-我们这就走 -我走了
- We will go. Okay. Yeah. - I'm gonna go.
等等 我想告诉你们 我给宝宝取了名字
Wait, I wanted to tell you, I named the babies.
没错 这个是弗洛伦斯
Yeah. This one is Florence.
太棒了 我很荣幸
That's so nice. I'm honored.
为了纪念你
For you.
-这个小宝贝叫... -欧文 -什么
- And this little guy is... - Owen.
啥
What?!
欧文
Owen?
才怪 不行 我要忘掉... 不
No. Hold on, I gotta get it outta... No.
他叫托尼·派普洛尼[美国披萨店]
This is Tony Pepperoni.
拜拜 托尼
Bye, Tony.
派普洛尼
Pepperoni.
托尼·派普洛尼
Tony pepperoni.
拜拜 托尼·派普洛尼
Bye, Tony pepperoni!
拜拜
Bye!
-那好 -拜拜
- Okay. - Bye.
-走吧 -走了
- Bye, guys. - Okay.
好的 拜拜
Okay, bye-bye.
我还以为他们不打算走了
I thought they'd never leave?
天啊
My god!
我们做到了
We did it.
那个高尔夫球
That golf ball.
对 难道一直在她身体里
Yeah, it's up inside her that whole time?
简直了
What?!
剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表