剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表
天呐
Oh, God!
我的天呐
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
好烫 意面太烫了
That is hot. That is hot pasta.
洒得到处都是
This is all over the place.
我弄洒了意面
I spilled hot pasta!
这是... 弄到你衬衫和裤子上了
Is it... I got it on your shirt and your pants.
有没有人能过来帮忙
Can we get some help over here?
我洒在... 在... 你叫什么 斯考特吗
I spilled it on... on... What's your name? Scott?
还弄到壁板上了 有空乘吗
It's on the wall. Can we get somebody?
要安♥眠♥药♥吗
Sleeping pill?
我一直在猛灌这瓶红酒 所以... 两颗吧
Oh, I've been slamming this wine, so... two?
当然 请拿好
Yes, please.
托德 你零食不在我包里
Todd, your snacks are not in here.
你上心找了吗
Are you even looking?
吃点花生不行吗
Just eat some peanuts.
简直了 我得赶紧喝醉
Man, I can't wait to get drunk.
我看你已经醉了
You're already drunk.
我得喝断片才行
I can't wait to get drunker.
我知道这是密尔沃基[美国密歇根湖畔的城市]
I-I know it's Milwaukee.
这地方真美
I-I love it.
简直是中西部的迈阿密
It's like the Miami of the Midwest. Okay.
能别往我西装上喘气吗 大哥
You gonna stop breathing on my suit, man?
让我告诉你 亚瑟
Let me tell you something, Arthur.
谷歌♥是在自取其辱
Google's shitting their pants right now.
谷歌♥眼镜 我看是谷歌♥狗屁[微软骂谷歌♥]
Google Glass? More like Google Ass.
我要的坚果还没拿来
I didn't get a bag of nuts.
你忙吧 没事儿
Oh, you're busy. Awesome.
欧文
Owen.
妈的
Shit!
欧文
Owen?
我在
Yeah.
在这儿
Hi. Hey.
你好
Hi.
你没听到呼叫键响 还是...
Did you not hear the call button, or...?
天呐 没听见 他们...
Oh, my God, no. Did they...
好吧
Okay.
欧文 你知道自己为啥是个糟糕空乘吗
Do you know why you're a terrible flight attendant, Owen?
知道
Yeah.
我来告诉你... 因为你不关心别人
I'll tell you why... because you don't care about people.
你只关心自己
You don't let people in.
所有乘客 都需要我们
All of these people, they look to us.
那个呼叫键 就是我们的行动指令
That call button, it's a call to action.
明白吗
Okay?
你必须去和乘客交流
You need to connect with these people.
等他们下飞机了 我得替他们搞清洁
Well, I need to clean up after these people.
我要你至少满足一位乘客的需求
I need you to connect with at least one person
在飞行结束前完成
before this flight is over.
能做到吗
Can you do that?
能为我做到吗 欧文
Can you do that for me, Owen?
能 我可以 罗莎
Yes. Yes, I can, Rosa.
很好
Great.
现在 7排D座上有个大胖子
Now, there's a great big fat man in 7D.
刚把一整盒滚烫意面洒在腿上
He just spilled a whole bunch of hot pasta right in his lap.
你去给他清理干净
I'm gonna need you to go clean that up.
我被意面烫了 我被意面烫了
Oh, I got hot pasta. I got hot pasta.
所以 我一直为我父亲工作
Yeah, so, I been working for my dad.
我能和你说实话吗 欧文
Can I really level with you, Owen?
我真正想当的是警♥察♥
What I really want to be is a cop.
心怀群众 手握警枪 对天开火
Helping people, gun in my hand, firing it in the air.
不好意思 你刚问我什么
Sorry, what was your question, again?
您需要热毛巾吗
Can I get you a hot towel?
好吧
Okay.
刚才那样正常吗
Was that normal?
不... 正常 时不时会发生
No... Yeah, it is. It happens.
酷
Cool.
我刚才可是差点尿...
'Cause I was about to freak...
Rare Earth - I Just Want to Celebrate
《开荒岛民》
第一季 第一集
欧文
Owen!
欧文
Owen!
喂 醒醒
Hey! Hey! Hey!
我是丹尼 记得吗
It's Danny. Remember me?
我在救你的命 老兄
I'm saving your life, dude!
-发生什么事 -什么
- What happened? - What?
我们坠机了 兄弟
We crashed, man.
到处都是飞机残骸
We are surrounded by crashed airplane.
咱们走
Let's go!
加油 快起来
Come on, get up.
从水里出来 赶紧
Get out of the water. Come on.
-他妈... -快看
- What the f... - Look!
卧♥槽♥ 那个人好帅
Holy shit, that guy's handsome.
他多高啊 有两米吧
What is he, like 6'5" or something?
他朝我们这来了
He's coming over here.
快装一下酷
Everybody look cool.
好 沉着 冷静 帅气
All right, look cool, look cool.
你们三个没事吧
You three okay?
有 很有事
No! I'm not okay!
我没找到我手♥机♥ 我好怕
I don't have my phone. I'm very scared.
-我背上好像受伤了 -嘘
- My back is feeling very weird. - Shh!
看着我
Look at me.
吸口气 呼出来
One breath in, one breath out.
吸口气 呼出来
One breath in, one breath out.
只要你保持头脑清醒
As long as you don't lose yourself in here,
你会没事的
you'll be fine out there.
感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
感觉真的超棒
I feel great, actually.
好神奇
I feel amazing.
-你是医生 还是... -差不多吧 朋友
- Are you a doctor, or...? - Might as well be, mate.
我在英国特种部队待了十年
I spent 10 years in the British Special Forces.
太酷了
That's cool!
-不会吧 -一看你就是
- No way! - Of course you did!
伙计们 专注点
Guys, focus.
你... 你是空乘人员
You... You're a flight attendant.
-有什么应急方案 -啥应急方案
- What's the protocol? - What protocol?
你在培训里没学过吗
They haven't trained you for this?
-他们哪培训过这个 -好吧
- How would they train me for this? - Okay.
先生们 你们三个分头行动
Gentlemen, I need you three to split up,
-尽可能地四处救援 好吗 -好的
- help anywhere you can, okay? - Yeah.
行动
Let's go.
我的天
Oh, my God.
非常抱歉
Terribly sorry.
不是吧
No way!
好厉害喔
He got it!
伙计们
Guys!
-是啊 -没错 好的
- Oh, yeah. - Right. Yes. Okay.
我去帮她们
I'll help them.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay, okay, okay, okay.
你帮谁 你帮谁
Who do you want? Who do you want?!
喂 请来帮帮我 如果有空的话
Hey, help, please! Just when you get a chance!
我能感觉到我俩膝盖被挤成一个了
I can feel my knees starting to smoosh together!
有人看到我的吸入器吗
Has anyone seen my inhaler?
我选她了
I'll take her.
她完全没事吧
She looks totally fine.
不 没时间了
No, there's no time!
你去帮那个断腿老大爷
You take the old man with the gross legs!
如果你很闲的话
If you find yourself on a loose end.
卧♥槽♥啊
God damn it!
-这就来 -谢谢你
- I'm coming! - Thank you.
怎么会这样
How does this even happen?
坠机事件啊
I was involved in a crash.
剧集 | 开荒岛民(2016) | 导航列表