我们就离开了
and we left.
我们知道他对待别人是个混♥蛋♥
I mean, we knew he could be a wankster to other people,
但是我不知道他对我们也可以这么混♥蛋♥
but I didn't know he could be such a wankster to us,
这跟我想的完全不一样
which makes a huge difference to me.
当然啊 哥们
Dude, absolute...
Shame也是个混♥蛋♥
Shame turned out to be a wankster too.
那样的混♥蛋♥会惹毛我
Wanksters like that just piss me off.
是的
Yeah.
如果我告诉你们有个方法可以折腾他们
What if I told you there was a way to piss them on...
他们
Them?
尿在他们身上
Piss on them.
拿着
Have at it.
哇哦 你兄弟人呢
Whoa, where's your buddy?
他不会来的
He's not coming.
我们也走了 因为我们不玩了
And neither are we, because we're out.
好吧 随便你们
Well, whatever.
我可以多赚一点
More cheddar for me.
Shame 我搞定了
Shame, I'm done.
接下来是你的脏活了
Do your own dirty work.
Benjabong Chargonius Karl
Benjabong, Chargonius, Karl,
我们去找那个开关
let's go find that switch.
恭喜你脱离苦难生活了
Congrats on taking the blue pill.
那家伙说的我一点也不明白
I can't understand anything that dude says.
嘿 等一下
Hey, wait, wait, wait...
等一下 哥们
Hold up, man.
随便吧 哥们
Whatever, man.
怎么了 哥们
What is going on, man?
我感觉有什么秘密
I feel like there's some secrets.
Karl 等会儿我再全部告诉你
Karl, I'll tell you everything in a little bit.
现在我需要你确保
Right now I need you to make sure
泵里传输着的是尿
that there is pee-pee pumping through that pump,
因为我已经搞定了脏活
because I done did the dirty deed.
噢 尿在泵里呢
Oh, it's pumping.
如你们所见
As you can see,
这不会着火
it will not catch on fi...
好吧 马上会熄灭的
okay, all right, it's gonna go right out.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
现在这是一面任何时候都不会着火的旗子
This is gonna be an unburnable flag any moment now.
我们很成功
We're doing good.
噢 不
Oh, no!
是尿
Tinkler!
来啊 来啊
Come on, come on!
不
No!
你回来真是太好了 兄弟
Good to have you back, buddy.
噢 是我很高兴你们回来了
Oh, good to have you guys back.
搞屎棍男孩们 重归"制裁小队"
The bullshit boys, back in "Snaction."
不不不 你回到我们当中了
No, no, no, you're back with us,
"操蛋恶棍始祖帮"
the O.G. Screw Crew.
"猛击兄弟" 这是我给我们取的
Bash Bros, that's what I call us.
哟 伙计们 无论叫什么 能回来真是太好了
Yo, guys, whatever we call ourselves, man, it's great to be back.
不 Karl 你不属于我们
No, Karl, you're never back.
我们是三个人 所以
It's the tri-guys, so...
三个人 - 不好意思了 哥们
Tri-guys. - Sorry, dude.
最关键的是
The main thing is,
我们不会再吸食可♥卡♥因♥了
we are not doing cocaine anymore...
除非被我们发现谁还有可♥卡♥因♥
unless we can find anyone who has any!
我现在就可以打个电♥话♥
I could make a call right now.
真的吗 太棒了 - 噢 耶
Really? Nice! - Oh, yeah.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表