我会很贱 真的很贱
I'm bitchy. I'm very bitchy.
0.1 我们很快就要有不适症状了
0.10. We are dangerously close to being hungover.
噢 我觉得头疼
Oh, I feel a headache.
头好疼
Feel a headache.
噢 来了 - 啤酒呢
Oh, here we go. - Where are the beers?
都喝完了 兄弟 都喝完了 兄弟
They're all gone, man. They're all gone, man!
刀口上求生啊 - 你说啥呢
Living that blade life - What are you talking about?
我刚还看你喝着一瓶
I just saw you drink one right now.
是啊 最后一瓶 Ders
Yeah, the last one, Ders.
想好了再说
Think, speak.
好吧 我知道这房♥里不止一瓶啤酒
Okay, well, I know we had more than one beer in the house.
确实 有四瓶 - 然后呢
No, we had four. - Uh-huh.
但是我们有三个人
But there's three of us.
每人一瓶半
And 1 1/2 beers each...
不够我们都喝到嗨啊
That's not enough to get us kablamo-ed.
但对一个人来说
But for one person,
也许还足够喝到位
that might be enough to take us to the level.
我试试这个 我感觉差不多了
Let me hit this, 'cause I'm feeling ripe.
哇噢 我已经到0.25了
Whoa. I'm level... That's a 0.25.
见鬼 - 我到位了
Holy... - I'm leveled!
走了 走了 - 嘿 这边
Here we go, here we go. - Hey, right here!
快点 - 哇噢 队首
Come on. - Whoa, front of the line.
抱歉 各位 紧急事件
Excuse me, folks. We got an emergency, here.
快 快
Come on, come on.
嘿 请问您是否可以做一回公交天使
Hey, okay, would you just be a bus angel
直接把我们送到电美公♥司♥呢
and drive us right to Telamericorp,
中间不停靠 公♥司♥有很紧急的事情
no stops or anything? We've got a work emergency.
你车上有香肠吗
You got some brats on the bus?
或者油条 我现在饿惨了
Or a churro? I'm starving right now.
哥们 人没上齐之前我们哪儿也不去
Guys, we're not going anywhere till everyone's on the bus.
所以请坐下
So sit down.
来来 快快
Let's go! Come on!
该走啦
Time to go.
跟着这束激光走
Just follow this laser pointer.
后排还有几个空位
We got some open seats right in the back,
就在那儿 看见了吧
right down there, if you want to see that.
Adam 帮这哥们掏下钱
Adam, help this guy out with his money, please.
你钱在这里吗 - 帮帮他
You got money in here? - Help him out.
你在干什么 住手
What are you doing? Stop it.
手帕 好恶心
Handkerchief. Gross.
先生 您要是走这么慢
Sir, you're never gonna catch any fish
可钓不到鱼的啊 快点
if you take this long, come on.
抓紧杆子 小心戳到眼睛 各位
Tuck the pole. Watch your eyes, everybody.
你干什么 - 跟车溜冰
What are you doing? - I'm skitching.
不 你今天不能 走啦
No, you are not skitching. Let's go.
Adam 下次一定 我保证 快点
Adam, we will next time, I promise. Come on.
我们又做到了 - 我们做到了
We did it again. - We did it!
我以为我们做不到呢
And I thought we weren't gonna make it.
一切都会好的
We'll be fine now.
再问一次 有人带啤酒了吗
Once again, does anybody have any beer?
有吗 任何酒精都可以
Anybody? Any kind of alcohol?
没有吗 - 谢谢大家的配合
No? - Thank you all for your help.
嗯 嘿 见鬼了 - 都是好人
Yeah. Hey, what the heck? - Good stuff.
抱歉 先生
Excuse me, sir.
这不是去办公室的路啊
You're not going straight to the office like I asked you.
不 这不是Ders开的那条路 - 我喜欢那条路
No, this isn't the Ders way. - I love the Ders way.
为啥不走Ders那条路
Why aren't we going the Ders way?
Ders开的是条好路 - 左拐三次到市中心 向右
The Ders way's a good way. - Triple-left, center, right.
你俩从没说过你们喜欢那条路
You guys never told me you liked my way.
我很高兴你们喜欢
I'm glad that you like it.
很棒啊 噢 天哪 趴下
It's a good... Oh, my God! Get down!
怎么 - 快趴下 是Alice
What? - Get down! It's Alice!
抱歉 先生
Excuse me, sir!
听着 我们只是几个小年轻
Listen, we're just a couple of young bucks
追逐着美国梦 不小心犯了个大错
chasing the American dream, and we made a big mistake.
给我坐下
Behind the line.
好吧 你从没做过蠢事吗
Okay, haven't you ever screwed the pooch?
从没想重新来过吗
You ever wanted a do-over?
这样的话 我乞求你开往克罗克第24大道
If so, I'm begging you to go straight to 24th and Crocker
一站都别停 - 克罗克第24大道
without any stops. - 24th and Crocker?
没错 - 那有11站
Yeah. - That's 11 stops.
那又怎样 你很完美吗
So what? You're perfect?
你是他妈的特蕾莎修女吗
I'm looking at the goddamn mom Teresa in front of me?
我对老板说我要把她埋在
I've told my boss I wanted to cover her
肉桂吐司的垃圾里吸她的
in cinnamon toast crunch dust and then suck her...
我警告你们 不坐下来
I'm warning you, if you don't sit down,
我就把你们扔出车子
I will have you removed from this bus.
我无所谓 但是考虑到
I'm okay with that, considering...
车上有个炸♥弹♥
There's a bomb on the bus!
如果车速低于50码
If we go below 50 Miles per hour
或者不直接开往电美公♥司♥
or don't go directly to Telamericorp,
我们就把这炸了 - 你说什么
we're all going to explode! - What did you say?
我说 车上有个炸♥弹♥
I said, "There's a bomb on this bus!"
孩子 我需要知道 - 噢 小心
Son, I need to know... - Oh! Watch out!
噢 哇
Oh! Whoa!
罐头 只是些罐头
Cans! It was just cans.
是个墨西哥罐头(墨西哥人)
It was a Mexi-can.
噢 天啊
Oh, oh, man.
噢 他没事
Oh, he's fine.
噢 - 嘿 他还好
Oh. - Hey, he's all good.
别动 别动别动
Don't move! Don't move!
你只是被车撞了下 伙计 振作点
You were just hit by a bus, buddy. Suck it up.
噢 我的天 我不行了
Oh, oh, man. No, I can't do this.
我做不到了
I can't take it.
0.06
0.06.
我活到现在都没这么醉过 哥们儿
I've never been so not drunk in my life, man.
我快醉死了 兄弟 - 不
I'm about to be hungover, dude! - No!
我们不能放弃 知道吗
We are not giving up! Okay?
咱去那个小店
We're gonna go in that liquor store,
我去买♥♥些酒来
and I will buy us some booze
让身体补充酒精能量
to replenish our body with liquor.
没错 - 很棒
Yeah. - Cool.
Ders 我可能要借一两美元
Ders, I might need to borrow a dollar or two.
你指什么 - 我
What do you mean? - I'm not...
觉得 - 噢 他晕倒了
Feeling... - Oh, he's passing out!
他醉过去了 - 我不舒服
He's wasted! - I don't feel good.
你还好吗 - 快走 别管我了
Are you okay? - S'go... without me.
不管你吗 - 对
Go without you? - Yes.
好吧 - 我们马上就回来
Okay. - We'll be right back.
不 还是带着我吧
Actually, carry me.
这里还是太危险了
It's very dangerous out here.
对 我们马上就到了 马上就到
Yeah. We're so close, we're so close.
好的 谢谢 女士
All right, thank you, ma'am.
不要表现的好像你在街上
Don't act like you never passed out in the street
滑冰从没摔过一样
with rollerblades before!
快点
Come on.
能量饮料还有啤酒 在哪
Energy drinks and beer! Where?
店里都有 到处都有
All over the store. Everywhere.
赶紧啊 伙计 - 本来很好 但现在很不舒服
Hurry up, dude. - Feel good, then not so good.
这个摇滚巨星需要大罐红牛
This rock star needs a monster can of red bull. Now.
噢 天 噢 - 先坐下来
Oh, God. Oh! - Just sit down.
你没事 我们行的
You're good. Let's get this.
加油 - 喝了它 快来
Come on. - Tap it, and there it is.
还记得吗 都是纯天然的
Remember that? It's all natural.
你需要什么 - 墨西哥玉米煎饼
What do you need? - Burrito.
看着点 好吗 - 玉米煎饼对吗 好的
Handle that, okay? - Burrito? Yes, yes.
再喝点这个神药吧 就是这个
A little more of the medicine. There it is.
医生嘱咐喝点go juice的果汁
The doctor ordered some go juice.
医生说喝go juice的果汁
The doctor prescribed some go juice!
给你 喝光它
There you go. Drink up.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表