我知道你们看到我们接吻 可那不是真的
I know what you saw, but, um, it wasn't real.
对 你俩肯定不是
No, you guys definitely aren't gay.
没人说你们是 - 没人
Nobody's saying you're gay. - No
大块头肌肉男怎么可能搞基呢
dudes with giant muscles are never gay.
对 就是
Yeah. Exactly.
那个 不好意思 但是
Okay, I'm sorry, but...
我好像是同性恋
Maybe I am gay.
啥 不可能
What? No.
好吧 也许你是 但我不是
All right, well, maybe you are, but I'm not.
他不是
He's not.
对 你们就是喝醉了玩基佬大冒险(亦有"鸡"的意思)呢
No, you guys were just drunk, playing gay chicken.
我有时候喝醉了
Sometimes when I get drunk,
还去波士顿烤鸡馆吃鸡呢
I go to Boston market, I eat chicken.
本质是一样的
We're like the same dudes.
就是 你们那天喝醉了
Yeah, you're drunk.
喝醉了就会有奇怪的事儿发生
Weird things happen when you're drunk.
上周我喝醉了 然后把自己的手表表带吃了
Last week, I got drunk, I ate the band off my wristwatch.
我以为吃的是牛肉干呢
I thought it was beef jerky.
不知道 我只是
I don't know, I'm just...
我只是对现状非常迷茫
I'm just very confused about everything right now.
你们那时候醉了 现在清醒了
Okay, look, you were drunk. You're sober now.
何不把事情搞清楚
Why don't we get to the bottom of this?
你们现在就快速亲一下对方
Just kiss each other real quick, you know,
可能自己就被恶心到了
and then you'll probably hate it,
然后咱们就谈谈我的提案 我有不少想法呢
and we can get to this proposal, cause I got some ideas.
这就对了
There you go.
亲一下 试一下 你们就知道那次是撞邪了
One time, little thing, you'll see it was just a fluke,
人生就豁然开朗了 - 嗯
and we'll move on with the day. - Mm-hmm.
是啊 你们也没必要真亲 也可以不亲的
Yeah, or you don't have to. Or you can just not do that.
醉酒之夜
Drunk night.
很直嘛 - 这就对了
Totally straight. - Boom. Okay.
绝对的直男之吻 - 走吧
That was a straight dude kiss. - Let's go.
去吃点鸡蛋什么的
Let's go eat some eggs or something.
是吧 没啥感觉
Yup, no feelings there.
没啥感觉 对吗 - 这提议真好
No feelings there, right? - Good call, there.
真好 他们在干吗 - 对
Good... what are they... - Yeah, good...
搞毛 为啥啊
Wha... why? Why?
直男之吻 - 对
Straight dudes kissin'. - Yeah.
啊
Ahh...
你们在搞毛
What's going on over here?
什么 为啥啊
Whoa... why?
我的大♥麻♥烟枪啊 - 好啦 停手
My predator bong! - All right, that's it!
分开 分开啊 现在就分
Break it up! Break it up! Right now!
老天爷 - 总算恢复正常了
Jeez Louise! - And we are back.
好的
Okay, so... -
我就继续了 我的那个提案
I'm just gonna move on, um, because I had a proposal
刚才正要给你们讲的
that I was going to give to you guys,
提案就是 - 对
and here it is. - Yes.
我们要组一个和"上帝之力"一样的竞技队
Let's start a new rival squad to the Lord's Force.
我们可以在这里锻炼
We can, uh, work out here,
甚至在院子里表演
we can even perform in the front yard...
伙计们 - 先生们
Guys... okay... - Gentlemen?
你们不如现在就想一想新艺名
Why don't you guys just go think of a new name,
咱们在这集体讨论一下
we'll be here brainstorming.
这他妈到底怎么了
What the hell is going on?
*来吧宝贝*
*Come on, baby*
*今晚就在一起*
*Let's do it tonight*
噢 不好意思 你们介不介意
Oh, huh, I'm sorry. Do you guys mind if I, uh...
一会儿再过来 - 好吧
Come back later. - And I will.
*来吧宝贝*
*Come on, baby*
噢 抱歉 哥们 不知道你在里面
oh, sorry, dude. Didn't know you were in here.
没关系
No worries.
你俩居然一起洗澡
You guys are showering together?
噢 是为了节约用水 明白
To conserve water. Pfft.
可不 想得真周到
Yup. Very considerate.
我去
What?
你俩的屌♥真大
You guys have monster .
妞们一定特别爱舔
Chicks must love sucking those.
恭喜啊 太酷炫了
Congratulations. That's awesome.
爽啊 - 神啊 我要♥射♥了♥
Yeah! - God, I'm gonna bust!
嗨 你们好
Hey, guys.
首先 我要说的是
First of all, I just want to say
很高兴你们住进来 这段时间很开心
we are glad to have you here. It's been great.
对 我们看出来你们
Yes, and we have noticed that you have gotten very...
在这儿很自在 你们的自在
C-comfortable, and we're actually comfortable
其实让我们也觉得自在
with your comfortableness.
你们住这儿我觉得挺好
I'm so comfortable with you guys being here,
但是请稍微注意一点
but be careful.
你们晚上锻炼身体的时候发出的声音
'Cause it sounds like you're injuring yourselves at night
听起来像是在自残
when you're working out,
晚上锻炼是很危险的
and nighttime's a very dangerous time to work out.
总之 呃 因为 你懂的
Anyway, uh, given, you know,
看了这几天发生的事之后
the events of the last day or so,
我们修改了那天的提案
we've revised the proposal that we had the other day
想出了更适合二位的
to something a little more apropos.
Adam
Adam.
我们是
We give you...
基佬之力 - 哈哈
The Gaylord's Force! - Ha-ha?
基佬之力
The Gaylord's Force.
如果你能忍♥受鸡鸡
If you can take the pain of a man's unit
插♥进♥你的身体的疼痛
pressing into your ,
那你就不畏惧任何事情
you've got the strength to do anything.
这就是我们想到的口号♥
Is one slogan that we're toying with.
我之前其实没见过这件T恤
You know, I actually haven't seen this t-shirt,
我也不赞成做成这样
and I don't approve of it.
但我会成为"基佬之力"中的新人
Okay? But I will be a junior member of the crew,
所以 我是不是现在应该展示才艺了
so, I should probably audition for you right now.
看我的
Check this out.
狂洒果脆圈之秘技 - 哇哦
Froot Loops everywhere! - Whoo!
是吧 现在我要展示真本领
Yeah. And I'm gearing up for the real thing!
撕无敌变♥态♥厚的电♥话♥薄 来吧
A freakin' phone book! Let's do this!
快给他们瞧瞧 Adam
Give it to 'em, Adam.
我的电♥话♥簿没在这儿
I don't have my phone book here.
抱歉 我没带着 - 去拿电♥话♥簿 - 我去拿 交给我
I'm so sorry. I don't have it. - Get the phone book. - I'll get it.I get it. I get it.
快点儿 快点儿
Hurry up, hurry up.
你们能明白我们的用意 对吧
So, you see where we're going with this, right?
就是传达一个健康向上的想法
It's basically a powerful, healthy message
作为同性恋并不代表你很弱
that being gay doesn't mean you're weak,
或者 呃 - 嗯
or, um... - Mmm...
你们干吗呢
Okay, what're you doing?
你们现在在做吗
Are you having sex with each other?
我们没在做 我们只是
We're not having sex. We're just...
就蹭蹭
Soaking.
没错 但是我觉得吧
Yeah, but I think this soak
再蹭一会儿就会喷涌而出了
is about to turn into a power wash,
所以你们能不能回避一下
so, if you boys wouldn't mind scooting along.
好吧 你们知道么
Okay, you know what?
我不介意你们在这 好吧
I don't mind having you here. Right?
我不介意那些口♥交♥ 乱搞
I don't even mind all the suckin', and the scruin',
甚至你们射的时候嚎叫
and the screamin' when you ejac.
但我要知道你们想不想加入
But I need to know if you wanna be a part this show or not.
因为如果你想的话 就把鸡鸡从他屁♥股♥里抽出来
'Cause if you do, I need you to pull out of his ass.
然后给我开工 明白了没有
And get to working! Do you get me?
好啦 好啦 放轻松 听起来不错
Okay, okay, relax. Sounds cool.
我们感兴趣
We're interested.
好嘞 - 耶
All right. - Yeah!
呃噢 手抽筋 手抽筋 还挺疼
Oh, oh, hand cramp. Hand cramp. That hurts.
好家伙
Oh, man.
这个舞台将会基佬范儿十足
This stage is about to be so gay.
太基 - 太直
So gay. - So straight.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表