哇噢 - 帅哥驾到
Whoo! - Shagadelic!
我让你蠢蠢欲动了吗 宝贝
Do I make you Randy, baby?
嘶嘶
Shwing!
胳肢 胳肢 一分两半
Tickle, tickle, break the pickle.
赞
Excellent.
我们刚才在外面听着呢
We were listening out there,
你们这些家伙
you know, and you guys were
对Bill的吐槽太刻薄了
roasting Bill pretty hard.
他是我的伙伴
And he's my mate,
我是来告诉你们都检点些 宝贝
so I'm here to tell you to behave, baby, yeah!
好吧
All right.
我们不值得拥有这样一个好同事
We're not worthy of such a great co-worker.
我们不值得 我们不值得
We're not worthy! We're not worthy!
我来
I got it.
Mariska Hargitay
Mariska Hargitay.
Mari-ska Hargitay
Mari-ska Hargitay!
都下去吧
Y'all stop!
胳肢 胳肢 一分两半
Tickle, tickle, break the pickle.
这个你做过了
You already did this.
嘿 别这样 - 喔
Hey, come on. - Ow!
伤着我的脚踝了
That hurt my ankle.
你们真的没看过<爱情导师>吗
Have you guys really not seen Love Guru?
那是部非常非常搞笑的电影
It's a funny, funny movie.
Mike Myers出演的
Mike Myers is in it.
那可是21世纪中前期 - 是的 <反斗智多星>第一部
It's, like, one of the biggest comedies - Yeah, Wayne's World One.
最伟大的喜剧之一啊 - 好吧 好吧 听着
of, like, the early mid-2000s. - All right, all right, look.
非常抱歉你们不喜欢我们的角色 但我们很有趣
We're sorry you don't like our characters, but we're funny guys.
我们这周末跟踪了Bill
And we followed Bill this weekend.
猜猜看他周末在干什么
And guess what he does on the weekend?
他把自己涂成银色的机器人
He paints himself silver like a robot
然后走到街头去讨钱
and goes on the street and begs for money.
然后 然后我们还抓到他偷了一块三明治
And then... and then we also caught him stealing a sandwich,
因为他是个死穷逼 伙计们
because he's that poor, guys.
这不是我们的计划 你们在干什么
This isn't what we planned. What are you doing?
都是真的 都是真的 我们跟踪了他
It's all true. It's all true. We followed him.
你们猜我们看见什么了
And guess what we saw?
我们看见这个蛋疼的蠢货在给自己口♥交♥
We saw this broke-ass fool suck his own dick!
什么
What?
他很擅长这个 - 这太搞笑了
He's good at it. - That's hilarious.
够了
Enough!
你们几个说和我一伙儿的
You guys said you were on my side!
当然 管他呢 伙计 - 他们喜欢这个 伙计
Sure, whatever, man. - They love it, man.
你们是对的 我的生活就是个笑话
You're right. My life is a joke.
但是我要给你们来点新鲜的
But I have news for you!
喔
Oh!
这笑话该结束了
This is where the joke ends!
好的 好的 - 噢 天哪 噢 天哪
Okay. All right. - Oh, God! Oh, God!
好的 所有人都到角落去
All right, everybody in the corner!
走走走
Let's go! Let's go!
手♥机♥扔进来
Cell phones in here!
我不想任何人毁了我的大日子
I don't want anyone ruining my big day!
嘿 Bill 你在干什么
Hey, Bill, what are you doing?
好了好了 把手♥枪♥放下
Okay, please, just put the gun down.
你听见这位女士了 放下手♥枪♥
You heard the lady. Put it down.
不然呢
Or what?
你这样可是大错特错了
You're making a big mistake, man.
别做你会后悔的事情
Don't do something you're gonna regret, man.
后悔吗 我整个人生都在后悔
Something I regret? I regret my entire life!
什么
What?
你长这么帅有啥可后悔的
A good-looking guy like yourself?
别别 别杀我 求你了
No, no, no! Please don't kill me!
我真希望是在做梦
I wish this was all a dream!
嘟嘟哒 嘟嘟哒
Doodle-ooh, doodle-ooh, doodle-ooh.
快停下 看我的
Stop, stop, I got this. Look, okay...
我理解这种被人欺负的感觉 Bill
Bill, if anyone knows what it's like to be picked on, it's me.
我爸爸就是一个不断完善自我
My father was a relentlessly self-improving
轻度嗜睡的比利时面包店店主
boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy
有鸡♥奸♥的癖好
and a penchant for buggery.
闭嘴 帮我把门锁上
Shut up and help me lock this place down,
大贱谍 - 好吧
Mr. Powers. - Okay, all right.
他转过去了 我们来吧
Okay, his back's turned. Let's do this.
来什么 - 冲过去
Do what? - Roll on him!
把枪抢过来 让他接受审判
Grab the gun and bring him to justice.
得到属于我的嘉奖
Get my reward.
别 别做傻事
Don't... oh, don't be stupid.
太晚了
Too late.
尝尝订书机的滋味吧 贱♥人♥
Welcome to staples center... Bitch.
啊
Aah!
噢 天啊 - 跟我来
Oh, gosh! - Come with me!
现在
Now!
别了
Good-bye...
永远地
Forever.
Adam
Adam.
转过来
Turn around!
他们相信了对吧 - 绝对的
They bought it, right? - Oh, totally!
真对不起我拿订书机打了你
Oh, I'm sorry I did the stapler thing.
我觉得 当时太投入了
I just felt... I really felt like that was in the moment,
你明白吗 - 没关系 这样才好
you know? - No, no, that was good.
这才真实 刚才太好笑了
It sold it. It was hilarious.
特别逼真 不是吗 - 是
It did sell it, right? - Yeah!
我完全入戏了 简直太棒了
I was feeling it! It was incredible.
Ders和Blake也做的很好
Ders and Blake did a good job too.
我们不能忘了他们
Like, we can't forget about them.
你做的太棒了
You did great!
接下里干嘛
Okay, so what's next?
大家冷静下来
All right, everybody just be calm.
Adam可能在说服Bill放弃
Adam's probably in there telling Bill to turn himself in.
很快就能结束了
It's gonna be over soon.
我的老天爷 - 天啊
Oh, my God! - Oh, God.
你到底做了什么
What have you done?
还有谁想当救世主吗
Anyone else wanna be a hero?
你需要帮助 Bill 让我们来帮你
You need help, man. Bill, let us help you.
你想帮我吗 - 是的 Bill
You want to help me? - Yes, Bill.
也许你在污蔑我吃鼻屎之前
Maybe you should have thought
就应该这么想
of that before you said I ate my boogers!
我不是故意的 Bill 对不起
Bill, I didn't mean it. I'm sorry.
那只是吐槽 - 那就把你的歉意表达出来
It was a roast. - Then show me you're sorry.
我要你现在把所有人的鼻孔都挖一遍 然后吃掉
I want you to pick every nose here and eat it,
一个接一个
one by one!
什么 求你了 Bill
What? Come on, Bill.
你倒是快吃啊
Dude, eat their boogers!
他可不是开玩笑了 他都把Adam杀了
He's not messing around. He just killed Adam.
Bill 先生 如果Montez如你所愿
Bill, sir, if Montez does what you say,
你会不会放过我们
will you let us all live?
如果他吃了所有鼻屎 我可以考虑
He eats every booger, and I'll consider it.
好的
Okay.
就从Waymond开始吧
Why don't you start with Waymond?
他看起来存货不少
He looks a little stuffy.
别这样 Bill 把枪放下
Come on, Bill. Put the gun down, Bill.
吃一颗鼻屎 救一人性命 Montez
Montez, save a life. Eat a booger.
我很抱歉 Waymond
I'm sorry, Waymond.
我做不到 呃
I can't... ugh.
噢
Oh.
天啊 他真的在吃
Oh, God, he's eating it.
我看不下去了
Oh, I can't...
你知道哪样会好上加好么
you know what would make this perfect?
如果Jet一边拉裤子
If Jet shits his pants...
天哪不要 - 你一边挖鼻屎
Hell, no! - While you're digging for gold.
大家都高兴了
Everybody wins!
别 Bill 不要让他做这种事
Bill, no! Don't make him do it.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表