我踩到碟片滑倒了 - Adam
Ow! I slipped a disk. - Adam?
是 - 你在干嘛
Yeah. - What are you doing?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没事 就是溜冰去上班而已
Pfft! Yeah. Just blading on into work.
环保嘛
Going green.
很多没车的人 他们一直溜冰
Lot of people without cars, they blade all the time.
Jason Bateman溜冰
Jason Bateman blades.
Shaq也没有车
Uh, Shaq doesn't own a car.
他一直溜冰 - 好 呃
He blades a lot. - Yeah, uh...
你坐到我的车上去吧 好吗
Look, why don't you get in my car, okay?
我送你去上班 你看起来不太好
I'll give you a ride to work. You don't look so good.
不一定噢
Doubt it.
把我的自行车还给我
Hey, give me back my bike!
嘿 舔我的蛋啊
Hey, suck my di... ass!
舔我啊 - 他说舔
Suck my ass. - Yeah, he said, "Ass"!
不好 Blazer 抓紧
Uh-oh, blazer, hold on!
我们要跳过这个
We're about to bunny hop this muh...
你们才做不到呢
Y'all ain't gonna be able to make it!
噢 Ders 小心
Oh, Ders, be careful!
我已经厌倦小心翼翼做事了
I'm sick and tired of being careful!
但是 啊
But... aah!
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
被我的后爸找到 你们就死定了
My stepdad's gonna find you and beat your ass!
Jillian 密♥码♥的事怎么样了
Jillian, hey, how are we doing with those codes?
不是很好 我搞砸了
Not good. I messed up,
我还不小心把Alice录的语♥音♥信息给删了
and I accidentally deleted Alice's outgoing message,
现在我得录个新的了
and now I have to record a new one.
这听起来怎么样
How does this sound?
你好 你已经打通Alice的电♥话♥
Hi, you've reached Alice.
我是Alice 这是我的声音
I'm Alice, and this is my voice,
我是你们老板 留个信息吧
and I'm the boss. Leave a message.
你确定你没事吗 你看上去很累的样子
Are you sure you're okay? 'Cause you seem really tired.
什么 啊
Hmm? Aah!
我准备好上班了
I'm ready for work.
我刚刚吃了一堆能量药
I just took a bunch of power medicine,
所以我 我准备好了
so I'm... ready for action.
你知道吗
Actually, you know what?
你可能想走这个方向
You might want to go this direction
而不是直接从这条路走
instead of directly that way.
这条路更快
It's a quicker route.
这和办公室的方向
Yeah, that's the complete opposite direction
完全相反
of the office.
是的 我知道 我知道
Yeah, I know, I know that.
景色好啊 你喜欢美景吗
It's the scenic. Do you like beauty?
那儿有座火山
There's a volcano over there.
新的 刚刚形成的
It's a new one. It just sprouted.
在库卡蒙加牧场吗
In Rancho Cucamonga?
是啊 不知道你知不知道我们的新标语
Yeah, I don't know if you know our new catchphrase,
"库卡蒙加牧场 回到史前时代"
but it's "Rancho Cucamonga, let's get prehistoric."
你好 你已经联♥系♥到Alice 我是老板
Hello, you've reached Alice. I'm the boss,
我一直很生气
and I'm very angry most of the time.
我不能接你电♥话♥ 因为我是老板
I can't answer, 'cause I'm the boss.
我提到这点了吗 我是Alice
Did I mention that? I'm Alice.
怎么样 Blake
How was that, Blake?
Jillian 你最棒了
Jillian, you're the best.
Blake - Blake 哇 伙计
Blake! - Blake! Whoa, dude!
什么 兄弟 我在这呢 - 伙计 醒醒
What, man? I'm here. - Dude, wake up!
醒醒啊 - 那药
Come on, man. - The pills...
我知道我昨天对你们太凶了
So I know I was really tough on you guys yesterday,
我只想向你们道歉
and I just wanted to say how sorry I was.
只是这一周都像噩梦一样
It's just been kind of a nightmare of a week.
我姐姐刚拿到医院的检查结果
My sister just found out these test results,
病情可能很严重
and it could be really serious.
伙计 醒醒
Dude, wake up!
我看不见了
I can't see!
把你头发拿开 我看不见了
Move your hair! I can't see!
把你头发拿开 - 把你头发拿开!
Move your hair. - Move your hair!
噢 Blake
Oh, Blake?
你还好
Are you o...
Ders 你要去哪
Ders, where are you going?
你要去哪
Where are you go...
好了 Blake 我要叫别人来
Okay, Blake, I'm gonna call someone.
Ders Ders 你在哪 好吧
Ders! Ders, where are you? Okay.
好吧 我们在干嘛
All right, what are we doing?
我们在干嘛
What are we doing!
Jillian - 我快好了
Jillian! - I'm close.
现在有她的生日 社保卡♥号♥♥
I've got her birthday, social security number,
信♥用♥卡♥密♥码♥ 身高 体重 颅围
ATM, height, weight, skull circumference.
快走 - 你在干嘛
Move! - What are you doing?
我唯一能干的事 - Holmvik
The only thing I can do. - Holmvik!
放下它
Put it down.
放下 我说
Put it... I said...!
啊
Aah!
我知道这对你们来说可能听起来很奇怪
So I know all this might sound weird to you,
但对我来说 这只是强迫症
but to me it's just OCD, you know.
我没有因此受煎熬 Alice 我已经习惯了
And I'm not suffering from it, Alice, I'm living with it.
好吧
Right.
所以你的强迫症是去称人们电♥话♥的重量吗
So your OCD makes you weigh people's phones?
是的 这就是我在做的事
Yeah. And that's what I was doing.
你的电♥话♥大约十二液盎司
Yours is about, uh, 12 fluid ounces, give or take.
真奇妙哈
That's fascinating.
你为什么不去停车场
Hey, why don't you go out into the parking lot
然后照顾下你那几个
and take care of your dumbass friends
正在睡觉的傻♥逼♥朋友呢
who are asleep there.
那就太好了 好吗 - 好的 谢谢
That'd be great, champs, okay? - Very good. Thank you.
如果你看到我在称别人电♥话♥的重量
If you catch me weighing anybody else's,
就给我 我们就能解决
just give me like a... We'll figure it out.
嘿 等下
Hey, wait!
你刚是想偷听我的语♥音♥信息吗
Were you trying to listen to my messages?
这里说我因为输入太多次错误的密♥码♥
This is saying I'm locked out of the system for 24 hours
而被系统锁定二十四小时
for entering the wrong password too many times.
不 我是在称你电♥话♥的重量
No, I was, uh, weighing your phone.
其实是我
That was me.
我只是想做助理做到最好
Uh, I was just trying to be the best assistant I could be.
Jillian 是你的生日
Jillian, it's your birthday.
真的吗 今天吗
Really? Today?
不 我的密♥码♥是你的生日
No, my password is your birthday.
噢 太荣幸了
Well, color me flattered.
Jillian 是你设置的 记得吗
Jillian, you set it up, remember?
现在记起来了
Oh, now I do.
但你从来没改过
But you never changed it.
本可以改的
Could've changed it.
但没有
Didn't.
Jillian 我以为叫你
Jillian, I thought telling you
离我的电♥话♥远点就够了
to stay the eff away from it would be enough,
但这显然不够
but apparently it's not.
所以我现在告诉你 如果你再靠近我的电♥话♥
So I'm just gonna tell you, if you go near my phone again,
你以后就滚去餐厅洗盘子吧
you'll be back washing dishes at Shakey's.
我欣赏盘子
I watched dishes.
但是我不洗它们
I didn't wash them.
在标签旁边应该有个警告的
There should be a warning right on the label.
"这不是能量药片
"It's not power medicine.
你不会有能量 你会想睡觉"
You're not gonna gain strength. You're gonna go to sleep."
这是安♥眠♥药♥ - 谁想得到呢
It's P.M. - Who woulda thunk.
兄弟 Alice今天对我们多凶
Dude, how hard did Alice snap on us today?
简直疯了 是吧
Crazy, right?
有些人得动动屁♥股♥了 - 是啊
Somebody needs to get twirked. - Yeah.
我才不会在她后面摆屁♥股♥呢
I'm not gonna be the one twirking her,
如果她对我这态度的话 我可是个扭屁♥股♥能手
if she treats me like that, and I'm a good twirker.
我们知道 - 你是个扭屁♥股♥能手
We know. We hear you. - You're a great twirker.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表