好人 好人
Nice? Nice!
她可远远不止是个好人
She was a lot more than nice.
她曾是山中的王者
She was a... A king of the hill.
她曾是秋日的传奇
She was a legend... Of the fall.
她曾是<马尔科姆的一家>中的马尔科姆
She was Malcolm, when Malcolm was in the middle.
她自始至终都是伟大的斗士
She was an ultimate fighter till the end.
我从没告诉过她我爱她
I never told her I loved her.
我搞大了她的肚子 可她把孩子打掉了
I got her pregnant, but she didn't want to have it.
现在她什么都没留下就走了
And... and now there's nothing left of her.
啊哦
Uh-oh.
没有关系 兄弟 没有关系
Ah, it's okay, bud. That's okay.
那种事还是自己留着
That stuff you just keep to yourself
别再抖出来了 好吧
and never tell a soul, all right?
你的办公室里死了人
Someone died in your office,
你居然还请我们来开派对
and you invited us to party here?
是啊 因为在美国 我们喜欢在人死后
Yeah, because, uh, in America, we like to celebrate
庆祝伟大的生命 所以
life after death, so...
所以 我们现在应该去酒吧里接受野格酒的轰炸
So, we should probably just go take some Jager bombs at the bar
来缅怀闺蜜
in memorandum of Homegirl.
没错 然后我们就可以回贵宾休息室了
Uh-huh, and then we can get back to the VIP lounge.
来吧走吧
Come on over here.
你们还睡得着觉吗
You guys able to sleep yet?
每每合眼 我就能看到她的面容
Every time I close my eyes I see her face.
嗯 - 我试着数绵羊
Mm-mm. - I tried counting sheep,
可是它们全都变成了毛绒绒的闺蜜
but they just turned into wooly little Homegirls.
它们还咩咩叫着
And they're naying.
"咩"法忘记 "咩"法忘记
Naa-ver forget. Naa-ver forget!
咩 - Jillian 就给我们拿些
Naa... - Jillian, just a bucket
啤酒和威士忌行不 - 好的
of beers and some whiskey? - All right.
抱歉啊 - 劳驾
Sorry about that. - Excuse me.
我希望姑娘你们没有打算走
I hope you girls weren't planning on leaving,
因为你们是我最好的朋友
'cause you guys are my best friends.
呃 - 顺便一提 我叫Adam
Uh... - By the way, my name's Adam.
你们真的是灿烂如阳光啊
You guys are like a shining light.
我真的很难过 听说那个
I'm so sorry to hear about...
闺蜜死了
Homegirl.
是啊 那可真让我蛋疼
Yeah, I'm pretty butthurt about it.
她怎么死的
How did she die?
她啊 她走得很平静
Well, she went peacefully,
感谢上帝
thank God.
但是我一直陪在她身边
But I was there the entire time,
而且她临走前的最后一句话是
and the last thing she said before she passed was,
"Adam 你是最棒的 在所有人中
"Adam, you're the best, and I love you the most
我最爱的是你" 然后她就走了
out of everyone." And then she was gone.
因为脑瘤
Brain tumor.
医生说已经长得超级大了
The doctor said it was the size of a p'zone.
噢 哇
Oh, wow.
我的奶奶一年前也因为脑瘤去世了
My grandmother died from a brain tumor about a year ago.
真的吗 - 一开始令人难以承受
Really? - It was hard at first,
但是之后会好起来的
but it gets better.
我虽然并不了解你们俩
I know I don't know you two very well,
但是如果你们能陪我一会
but it would help me out a lot
就一会 我会感觉好些的
if you guys could stick around, just a little bit.
没问题
Yeah.
我们可以陪你
We can do that.
谢谢 谢谢 我现在被悲伤冲昏了头脑
Thank you. Thank you, I'm so emotional right now.
我实在是太 哦吼吼吼吼
I'm so... oh-ho-ho-ho...
我也许不应该借酒浇愁的
You know, I probably shouldn't use alcohol to drown the pain,
但是闺蜜生前很爱世纪俱乐部
but Homegirl loved century club.
100分钟内喝100杯酒
100 shots, 100 minutes.
我开始了 来一醉方休
I'm in. Let's do this.
一醉方休
Let's do this.
这是个美式传统
It's an American thing.
呃 如果你们能听我说的话
Um, if I could have your attention,
我就是想让你们知道
I just wanted to let you know.
Blake和我沟通了彼此的哀伤
Blake and I have channeled our sadness
我们打算用闺蜜的死来发起慈善活动
regarding Homegirl's passing into a charity
以闺蜜之名
in Homegirl's name.
闺蜜小屋 流浪♥女♥孩的家
Homegirl's home for girls without homes.
我也成立了一个组织
Well I've also made an organization
来筹钱治疗脑瘤病患
that's gonna raise money to cure brain tumorism.
叫做"旱冰跨美洲"
It's called rollerblading across the Americas.
真的吗 南美和北美
Oh, yeah? North and South?
如果能找到那该死的疗法 东西南北我都闯
And east and west if it'll find a goddamn cure!
好吧 即使有再多的钱
Okay, well all the money in the world isn't gonna
也无法让闺蜜起死回生
do anything to bring Homegirl back.
唯一让闺蜜活着的办法
The only way to keep Homegirl alive
就是以她的名字命名事物
is to name stuff after her,
比如慈善活动和滑板把戏之类的
like charities or skateboard tricks.
啊 - Blake
Huh? - Blake.
呃 - 让他们看看
Uh. - Show 'em.
闺蜜
Homegirl!
哇
Whoa.
不说她的真名
You didn't show her much respect by
可不算是尊重她
not using her real name.
很明显 那就是了
Yeah, well, obviously it's... it's that then.
就是什么了 - 她的名字
It's what then? - It's her name... if that was...
她的名字是什么 Ders
And what's her name, Ders?
她是有名字的 伙计
She had a name, dude.
她的名字是
And her name was
Roberta Paulson
Roberta Paulson.
她的名字是
Her name was
Roberta Paulson
Roberta Paulson.
她的名字是
Her name was
Roberta Paulson
Roberta Paulson!
各位
Guys...
她的名字是
Her name is
Roberta Paulson
Roberta Paulson!
降神会用瑞典话怎么说
How do you say seance in Swedish?
那就让我们搞一个
Then let us have...
Alice 你必须阻止这件事
Alice, you've got to shut it down now.
啥事
What?
闺蜜的守灵 让它停止 求你了
Homegirl's wake. Shut it down, now. Please.
没人蛋疼了 不疼了
Nobody's butthurt. Not anymore.
我们的蛋疼都好了
We're all, uh, we're all butthealed.
是的 我们的蛋现在健康的很
Yup, our butts are the picture of perfect health.
多亏蛋神的保佑
Praise... praise the butt-God.
守灵会继续下去
The wake has to keep going.
她的孩子们正带着她的视频遗言过来
Her kids are on the way over with some kind of video will.
哇哦 谁的视频遗言
Whoa. Whose video will?
是个像小机器人一样的东西么
Is it like a cool little droid dude?
不是 是个有她的遗言和遗愿的视频
No, it's like a video with last words or wishes.
等等 不行 Adam现在
Wait, no, but Adam's up there going out of control
在麦克风那边都失控了 正唱歌♥呢
on the mic device. He was singing a song,
我不知道他下一步做的出来什么 - Ders 别说了
and I don't know what he's gonna do next. -Ders. No,
视频遗愿 这倒是个好主意
video will, that's a great idea.
如果是个机器人就酷了
You know, it would've been cool if it was a robot.
视频遗愿
Video will?
视频遗愿 咋的
Video will. What's up?
Nate Dogg先生 你在吗
Mr. Nate Dogg. Are you there?
Nate Dogg先生
I just have but one question for you,
我只想问你一个问题
Mr. Nate Dogg.
我怎么才能进天堂
How do I make it into heaven?
每天吸大♥麻♥
Smoke weed every day.
幸好我是这样的 我想我会进天堂的
Luckily, I do, so I guess I'm going to heaven.
我觉得现在是和闺蜜联♥系♥的时候了
I feel now would be a good time to contact Homegirl.
我们可以走了么 我想去蜡像馆
Can we leave? I want to see Ben Affleck
看本·阿弗莱克
at the wax museum.
算了 不管闺蜜了
You know what? Screw Homegirl.
来联♥系♥你死去的外婆吧
It's time to contact your dead grandmother.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表