永远不要质疑我的决定
Never question my authority,
你想让所有人送命吗
unless you want everyone to die.
我替他吧 我现在就能拉在裤子里
Let me do it for him. I'll shit my pants right now!
噢 不要 Jillian - 好吧
Whoa, uh, no, J-Jillian... - Okay.
让他做想做的吧 谢谢你了
Just let him handle his thing. Thank you, though.
不 我现在真能拉出来 - 你很勇敢
No, I have it in me right now. - You're very brave.
想想你到底在干嘛吧 Bill
Think about what you doing right now, Bill.
收手吧
Stop this.
我在想呢 快点儿继续
I am thinking! Do it!
上帝啊
Oh, God.
我不行了
I can't. I can't. I can't.
吃掉它
Eat it!
我受不了了 看不下去了
I can't. I can't. I can't. I can't. I can't. I can't.
好吧 伙计们 我要宣布一件事
Okay, everyone, I have an announcement!
整个事情 - 等等 Bill
This whole thing... - Bill, whoa, whoa, whoa, hey.
呃 在你宣布之前
Uh, before you make that announcement,
你应该还有些话要说 记得吗
you had something else you wanted to say, remember?
你要Ders承认
You wanted Ders here
<反斗智多星>要比<王牌大贱谍>好看
to admit that Wayne's World is a better movie
不然就要杀了他
than Austin Powers, or he'll kill him!
是吗 - 是的你说过
I did? - Yes, you did.
好吧 呃
Okay, sure, uh...
按Blake说的做 不然我杀了你
Say what Blake said, or I'll kill you!
没错
Yeah.
好吧 那你就杀了我算了
Well, then I guess you're gonna have to kill me,
因为那是个弥天大谎 我从不撒谎
because that's a goddamn lie, and I don't lie.
我可以承认 它绝对超过<爱情导师>不止一个层级
I will admit that it blows Love Guru out of the water.
<反斗智多星>比<爱情导师>好看
Wayne's World is better than Love Guru.
我可以这么说 - 这不明摆着么
I'll say that. - Well, obviously.
你相当于什么都没说
That's really not saying anything, okay?
因为<反斗智多星>要比<爱情导师>和<王牌大贱谍>
Because Wayne's World is better than Austin Powers
都好看 - 绝对没有
and Love Guru combined. - Oh-ho!
它的台词是最好笑的 - 你知道么
It has the funniest lines! - You know what?
我感觉我身边都是白♥痴♥
I feel like I'm surrounded by freakin' idiots.
没门 有门 - 嘘
No way. Way! - Shh! Shh!
没门 有门 - 嘘
No way. Way! - Shh!
一号♥机 二号♥机 一号♥机 二号♥机
Camera one, camera two. Camera one, camera two.
闭嘴 - 阿弥陀佛
Stop! Sto... - Praise Buddha.
我转世为人了
I am reincarnated.
我又成为了爱情导师
I am once again the Love Guru!
搞什么鬼
What in the fuck?
我不敢相信你竟然在我不在场的情况下
I can't believe you would talk trash on another man's comedy
诋毁我最爱的喜剧片 典型的韦恩做法
when he's not even in the room... very Wayne move of you.
开枪打死这个韦恩 Bill - 我都不想
Bill, shoot Wayne in the face. - I wouldn't even call your
把那称之为喜剧 真的
movie a comedy, really.
Justin Timberlake呢 - 苍天啊
Justin Timberlake? - Oh, my God.
他可是全能艺人
That man is a quadruple threat.
他是歌♥手 - 他不止一个身份
He's a singer. - He is so... so many threats.
他不是喜剧演员 - 他是跳舞的
He's not a comedic actor. - He's a dancer.
他才华超群
I'm threatened by so many...
全体趴地上 快点儿 - 我的老天
on the floor, now! - Oh, my God! Oh!
太对不起了
Oh, my God, I'm so sorry!
这是个错误 - 刚才都是玩笑 是恶作剧
It was a mistake! - It was a joke! It was a joke!
别动 - 不不不
Don't move! - No, no, no, no, no, no!
这都是误会 好么
This is all just a misunderstanding. Alright?
我们只是想证明自己很会搞笑
We're just trying to be funny, but guys,
但是这次没有我们想象的那么好玩
this one was not as funny as we thought it was.
废话 一点儿都不好笑
That's right. It wasn't very funny at all.
这才是
But this is...
开个玩笑 小婊♥子♥们
It was a joke, you bitch!
什么玩意
What the fug?
这些是我在反恐特警队的朋友
These guys are my SWAT homies, my ride-along
谢谢你们 完美无缺的表演
Thanks guys, worked like a charm.
祝你的新书大卖♥♥ B仔
Good luck on your book, B-rad.
感觉会是很真实的故事
Sounds like some real gritty stuff.
我知道 我在努力
I know, I'm running it!
昨晚Bill给我打电♥话♥
Bill called me last night
想确保你们这些小丑
to make sure your little performance
不会给他带来任何麻烦
didn't get him into any trouble.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你真是个失败者 - 好吧 Bill
You're such a loser. - Wow, OK Bill.
而且最奇怪的是
And you know what's weird?
我记得好像谁说过"女的都不会搞笑"
As I seem to remember someone saying: "Chicks aren't funny".
天 我真是爱上你了
God, I love you.
等一下 等一下
Hold up, hold up, hold up.
这个一点儿都不好笑
None of this was funny at all.
你让我吃了Jet的鼻屎 都没人出来说句话
You'd have me eat Jet Set's boogers. Nobody said anything?
这个可怜虫把屎都拉裤子里了
And this poor bastard got dookie in his pants.
我不介意
I don't mind.
而且 这真是旷世神作 恭喜你 Bill
Plus, this was a good cause. Congratulations, Bill.
我得走了 我不能再这么恶心了
I gotta go. Can't stand all that mess on me.
晚安 伙计们
Good night, my dudes.
晚安 宝贝
Good night, babe.
来爸爸这吧
Come to papa!
我的后背
My back!
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表