你是个没用的小杂种 26号♥
You're a punk bitch, 26!
咋还不自尽呢 26号♥
Kill yourself, 26!
别玩了 26号♥ 你烂得跟坨狗屎一样
Oh, come on, number 26, you fat piece of dog crap!
快去替补席吧 26号♥
Ride the pine, 26!
歇歇你那大屁♥股♥
Park that ass!
26号♥烂爆了
26 sucks!
嘿 你们 呃 能不能安静点
Hey, can you guys, uh, just quiet that down, please?
没问题 我们会放尊重点
Totally. We'll be respectful.
擦干净你手上的润滑油好吧 26号♥
Wipe the butt lube off your hands, 26!
嘿 我是说让你们闭嘴
Hey! No, actually, I mean stop it!
懂不 那是我儿子
Okay? That's my son.
喔 - 抱歉
Yeah. - Sorry.
不好意思啊 我们不知道
Sorry about that. We didn't know.
好吧 别担心 - 加油 26号♥
All right, no sweat. - Let's go, 26!
加油26号♥ - 上啊 26号♥
Let's go, 26! - Whoo! 26!
别听大家的话 你还没彻底失败
You're not a total failure. Don't listen to everyone!
我说的就是这个
That's what I'm talking about.
继续跑 - 要是他没被拦截的话
Keep it moving. - If only he didn't get tackled.
我就会那么做 - 噢 他在那儿
That's what I would have done. - Oh, there he is!
我侄子Billy拿到球了
My nephew Billy has the ball.
Billy拿到球了 加油 Billy
Billy has the ball! Go Billy!
哇噢
Ohh!
好样的 - 我勒个去
Yes! - Holy cow!
那孩子真是个运动型男
That kid is a jock!
真想看看他在舞池里什么样
Love to see what he could do in the pool.
我赌他华尔兹跳的超好 - 就是
I bet he's got great waltz. - Yeah.
这些小孩 他们都只是熊孩子
All these kids, they're just children out there.
说不定其中很多人屌♥毛都还没长出来
A lot of them probably haven't even sprouted pubes.
把我放他们中去 我就是个真汉子
Put me in... I'm a real man.
我的"灌木丛"特浓密
I've got a very dense bush.
老兄 快看那个头盔 真酷炫
Man, look at that visor. That thing's rad-ass.
他看起来像"眼镜蛇指挥官"
He looks like Cobra Commander.
他的触地得分舞不咋样
His touchdown dance is a little weak.
我要是玩橄榄球的话
What I would do, if I ever actually played football,
就会在比赛没开始前跳这种舞
is I'd do the dance before the play even started.
让他们知道我的厉害
Let 'em know what's up.
就一点点
Just a little...
没错 - 喔
Right. - Oh.
嗯 很有趣的舞
Yeah. Very fun dance.
Timberlake - 我喜欢
Timberlake. - I like it.
唔 比赛前就做这个有点傻缺
Um, it's kind of stupid to do it before the play,
因为这样对手就会知道你要持球
'cause then the opponent knows that you're gonna get the ball.
跟你赌一百美元 我还是能得分
I bet you $100 I would still be able to score.
我不赌 所以
I don't bet, so...
我赌你会赌 - 我赌我
I bet you do. - I bet I...
挺狡猾啊 - 可不 我太懂你了 兄弟
Nice try. - Yeah, I got you, dude.
我曾经在赌界是个重量级人物
I used to be a major player in the gambling world,
好吧 - 嗯
all right? - Mm.
然后我输掉了一切 - 嗯
I lost everything. - Hmm.
包括我的心
Including my mind.
后来再也没赌过了
Haven't gambled since.
我记得 你大概输了 80块钱
No, I remember that. You lost, like, 80 bucks.
那是你过生日的时候你奶奶给你的钱
It was money your grandma gave you for your birthday.
她取消了一个月的有线电视省出来的钱
No, but she had to cancel her subscription from cable for a month.
一旦到了奶奶那个年纪
Sometimes, when you're a grandma,
每个月都有可能是最后一个月
a month's all you got.
想找回那八十块钱吗
Wanna make that 80 bucks back?
是那个小胖子 - 在我们泳池拉屎的就是你
It's the fat kid! - Oh, you turded in our pool.
对 没错 你们这群他妈的废柴
Yeah, that's right, you fucking losers.
都是我♥干♥的
All those things are true.
好吧 - 就是告诉你一声
Okay. - And just so you know,
所有伦库南部高中的赌注都由我们经手
any and all betting at RC South goes through us.
怎么样
How about it?
你们这些家伙要来玩玩么
You boys looking for some action?
在看台后面吗
In the back section?
不
No.
谢谢 还是算了吧
Thank you. I'll pass.
我才不和不认识的哥们搞基呢
I'm not into sex with strange dudes.
你 你在说什么鬼呢
What the... what are you talking about?
我跟你赌20块钱
I'll bet you 20 bucks that our boy Billy Belk
Billy Belk下一个触地会得分
scores the next touchdown.
Billy太多次触地得分了
Billy scores a lot of touchdowns.
明白吗 你得开个赔率
All right? You have to give me odds.
好 没问题 我们出等额赔率
Okay, sure. We'll take evens.
不 你是白♥痴♥啊
No. You sound like an idiot.
听着 如果我们要玩 那就玩真的
Look, if we're gonna do this, we're gonna do it right.
这样 我们出双倍的钱
Here's the deal: We'll double the money
以2比1的赔率给我们的支柱前锋下注
and take two-to-one odds on our prop.
我们就把抽头控制在......100以内吧
Let's keep that vig under... 100.
10 - 我有85
10... - I'm at 85.
如果你有85 那挺值得下注
If you got 85, that's a good bet.
老兄 这赌不错 我愿意一整天赌这个
Dude, that's a good bet. I'd take that all day.
好吧
All right.
成交
All right!
喔
Oh!
看到没 耶
Oh, see that? Yeah!
他接到了 - 他开始冲了
There he goes! - There he goes!
继续冲 - 我的天
Keep goin'! - Oh, my God!
我要那钱 谢谢啊 哥们
I want that. Thanks, man.
玩的不错 - 好吧
Nice playing. - All right.
嘿 兄弟们
Hey, boys...
我们去挥霍一把
Let's make it rain.
这些家伙的钱会很容易到手的
These guys are gonna be easy money.
没错 - 对
Totally. - Yeah.
我说各位 拜托 快点喷射出来嘛
I mean, come on, spray it, guys.
拜托
Come on.
啥 你们疯了吗
What... are you crazy?
哟
Yo.
哟 那老兄用的是短屌♥尿斗
Yo, that dude's using the short urinal.
他鸡鸡肯定很短
He must have a short dick!
呃 不 只是因为这个尿斗没人 我才用
Uh, no, this is just the available urinal, so I'm using it.
是啊 谁鸡鸡小 谁就用
Yeah, available to anyone with a little dick.
不是
No.
就算不一样 这也是给大鸡鸡用的
If anything, it's for a larger penis,
因为下垂空间更大
because it has more room to droop
而且也不会碰到尿斗除臭剂了
and it doesn't have to rest on a urinal cake.
不 老兄 恐怕你掏出来的时候我就看到了
No, man, I think I saw it when you whipped it out.
你鸡鸡很小 看着就像鸡尾小虾
It was small and looked like a cocktail shrimp.
我还没完全掏出来好吧
I didn't even have it out all the way.
像俗话说的 那只是冰山一角
That was just the tip of the iceberg, as they say.
嘿 嘿 能不能把你的牙签屌♥借我用
Hey, hey, can I borrow your dick?
我想把我牙里的东西剔出来
I need to get something out of my teeth.
"鸡鸡 鸡鸡 鸡鸡
"Dicks, dicks, dicks.
我们是高中生 我们只谈鸡鸡"
We're in high school, all we talk about's dicks."
快讯来了 鸡鸡谁都有 只要我们是男孩
News flash... dicks, we all got 'em, if we're boys.
刚刚很酷啊 老兄 - 是啊
That was cool, dude. - Yeah.
我们应该
We should, like,
一直赌下去 开个赌场
gamble all the time... start a casino.
我们所有人中谁最像印第安人啊
Who's, like, the most indianest of us all?
不 老兄 我们不能这样 好吧
No, dude, we... we can't, all right?
是 我们实现了多年的夙愿
Yes, we made it rain combos,
豪撒了一把小零食
which we've been talking about doing for years.
可 到这就该结束了
But... We're done, all right?
收手了 好吧
Finished. Okay?
好吧 - 好啊 各位
I guess. - What's up, guys?
嘿 Billy - 哟
Oh! Hey, Billy. - Yo.
Billy Belk - 嘿
Billy Belk. - Hey.
刚刚的比赛很精彩啊
That was a great game.
这些是我的同事
These are my work homies, so...
你好啊 哥们
What's up, homey?
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表