*展现你的实力吧*
*Show me yours.*
*没错 时机已到*
*That's right,the time has come.*
*猎杀红蓝恶龙*
*To hunt the red and blue dragons.*
*他们在逃窜*
*And they on the run.*
*这不是游戏 龙类*
*This ain't a game, dragon.*
*请不要心怀侥幸*
*Please don't take the chance.*
*我裤裆藏了一把枪*
*I got a lance in my pants.*
*我是贝格·文斯般的传奇*
*I'm a legend like Bagger Vance.*
*请相信民间传说*
*Please believe the folklore.*
*我会扼住你的咽喉*
*I'ma choke your neck.*
*我屠龙是为了财富*
*I slay dragons for riches.*
噢 - 天哪
Oh! - Jeez.
噢 都怪我 哥们 - 对不住啊 Tez
Oh, my bad, dude. - Sorry, Tez.
正好打中了你啊 都怪我
That was a direct hit. That's my fault.
我以为你那大鼻子能把它挡开呢
I figured your big-ass nose would've deflected it.
以为你个头 你打的是我眼睛 贱♥人♥
You would think, but you hit me in the eye, bitch!
噢 我们想对付的其实是Waymond
Oh, we were just trying to roll up on Waymond, really.
搞什么鬼 Waymond
Damn it, Waymond!
现在你要付出代价了
Now you must pay.
靠 什么东西卡在里面了
Man, something's jammed in this.
等下 别 别 - 嗷
Wait, no, no! - D'oh!
哇噢 – 我♥操♥ 你♥他♥妈♥真是个蠢
Whoa. - God, you're a stupid mother...
喂 距离太近了 哥们
Yo! That's point blank, man.
你们疯了吗
Are you guys crazy?
只准射膝盖 - 别啊 别 嗷
Kneecaps only. - No, no! Ow!
噢 - 刺破皮了
Oh! - Oh,that broke skin.
噢 千万别错过这单生意 否则您肯定会后悔的
Oh ,don't slip on this sale ,because it is really a heater.
呃 您好 - 把枪交出来
Uh, how are ya? - Give me the guns.
卖♥♥出去了
Sold.
马上
Now!
好吧 但它们是用来防身的
All right, but they're for protection. You know,
现在外面世道不太平啊
it's getting dark out there.
我才不在乎 - 这个弹夹我要留着
I don't care, okay? - I'm gonna take the clip.
你们是来办公室工作的
You are at work in an office.
给我工作起来 - 这太扯了
Act like it. - This is bullcrap.
我们带这些枪来上班光明正大
We brought those guns to work fair and square.
你简直是有史以来最刻薄 最冷酷的上司
You're, like, the meanest, most uncaring boss ever.
噢Blake 真是抱歉我让你失望了噢
Oh, Blake, I'm so sorry I disappointed you.
赶紧工作去
Get back to work.
Jillian 快点 准备视频会面了
Jillian, come on. Let's do this video chat.
去年我们之间合作很愉快
Well, 2012 was great for us.
所以我想今年继续和电美合作
So I know working with Telamericorp again in 2013
是正确的选择
is the right move.
噢 那太好了
Well, that is wonderful.
我们也很高兴听到这个消息 Bridget
That's exactly what we wanted to hear, Bridget.
而且我必须要说
And I gotta say, it is so
和一个同样爱动物的朋友共事简直太棒了
wonderful working with a fellow animal lover.
我也是同感呢 Alice
Right back at ya, Alice.
这周我会用邮件把合同发给你
I'll have this contract emailed to you this week.
太棒了
That's great.
顺便说一句 你的鸟真漂亮
Beautiful birds by the way.
噢 谢谢
Oh, well, thank you.
这边这只是非洲灰鹦鹉
Yeah, this one right here, African Grey.
我一直觉得 它们是天空中的奇迹
Wonder of the sky, I always say.
我也是诶
I do too!
好吧 你保重噢 Bridget
All right, you take care, Bridget.
再见
Bye.
快把这些混♥蛋♥玩意从我身上弄下去
Ugh, get these goddamn things off of me!
好啦好啦
All right, okay.
好了
Okay.
Jillian - 好了 等会
Jillian! - All right, I know.
Jillian - 好了
Jillian! - I know.
把它 - 捉到他了
Get it... - Got him.
操
Ugh!
西柯汶纳的地球宠物公♥司♥真是值得尊重的合作伙伴
Earth Pets of West Covina, they're such a respectable company.
闭嘴 来击个掌
Shut up and give me some skin.
啊 - 噢
Ow. - Ooh!
我真是太棒了 你知道吗
Ah, I am so good. And you know what?
我肯定能拿到加薪和旅行奖励 小妞
I am so getting that raise and bonus vacay days, girl.
你现在把这些就会拉屎的家伙
Now why don't you take these little shit makers
送回商店 好吗
back to the store, okay?
什么 他们都是我亲手挑的
What... Alice, I hand-picked them.
我和他们说了我的秘密 我们是好朋友了
I've told them my secrets. They're my best friends.
我相信你能搞定的 而且别忘了发♥票♥
I think you can handle it. And I want receipts.
嗨 书呆子们 来把这些填了
Hello, nerds. I need you to fill these out.
我的天哪
Oh, my gosh.
我们现在还得填东西吗
Now we have to fill stuff out?
你真是我见过最坏的人了
You are the meanest person ever.
只要你们花十秒钟
It'll take ten seconds.
全部打五分 别写任何评价
Just circle all fives and don't leave any comments.
等一下
Hang on.
这是对你的评价吗
This is an evaluation of you?
"非常好"是五分 "非常差"是一分
"Very good" Is a five, "Very bad" Is a one.
有意思
Interesting.
没收我的工作枪的老板是非常差的
And a boss who takes away my work guns is very bad,
就跟在孩子屁♥眼♥周围乱摸的老爸一样
like a man who touches kids near their buttholes.
那是挺坏的
That's bad.
这张纸闻起来就像一分 不是吗
Oh, that smells exactly like one, doesn't it?
什么 - 我的闻起来也像一分吗
What? - Does mine smell like a one?
是啊 它们全是一分啊 - 你的闻起来也像一分吗
Oh, yeah, they're all ones. - Does yours smell like a one?
如果你们都给我评五分
How about, if you give me all fives,
我就把枪还你们 怎么样
I'll give you your guns back?
好的 - 成交
Yes! - Oh, okay.
太棒了
Nice!
另外再给我们一天自♥由♥时间想做什么做什么
And a free day to do whatever we want.
全评五分就行
All fives.
太棒了 - 干得好
Yes! - Yeah, baby!
哥们 哥们 哥们 还有
Guys, guys, guys. And...
除了那些 - 还有啥
On top of that... - Oh, what's that?
热面包
Hot bread
别听他的 听我的
No to what he said, but yes to what I said
把枪还我们 再给一天自♥由♥时间
about the work guns and the free day.
我无暇流血 - 你在流血吗
I ain't got time to bleed. - Are you bleeding?
没有 因为
No, because...
我无暇流血
I ain't got time to bleed.
噢 好吧
Oh, right.
谢了 哥们 - 干得漂亮
Thanks, dude! - Nice!
好了 这些家伙被围住了
Okay, these guys are trapped.
咱们去消灭这些蠢货 - 好的 宝贝
Let's eviscerate these fools. - Yeah, baby.
噢 别别别 别射我
Oh, don't you... do not shoot me!
我这有活的 工作必需品
Okay, I've got live... Office supplies.
活的 好吧
Live... okay.
后退 你们这些小婊♥子♥
Back off, bitches!
该结束了 Tez
End of the line, Tez.
放下枪 否则别怪我们动手了
Drop it or we drop you.
哈哈哈
Ha ha! Ah!
谁都不准动 不然我就射这家伙一身塑料子弹
Nobody move or this boy gets pumped full of plastic.
我不能
I don't...
啊 - 噢
Gee... - Oh!
噢
Oh!
我勒个去啊
Oh-ho-ho-ho!
噢 - 哇
Oh. - Whoa.
太牛逼了 你是我的英雄 刚那个
That was incredible. You're my hero, that was...
他妈的刚才那声巨响怎么回事
what the hell was that crash?
你们这帮家伙 我给你们放一天假
Oh, my... you guys, I gave you the day off.
Travis
Travis.
我本来只是想过来
I was just coming by to...
拿评估表
Scoop the evaluations
再看看你这的工作情况如何
and get a look-see at how you do things around here.
现在我知道了
Now I know.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表