多乖的小宝贝
What a good little baby.
墨西哥玉米煎饼 - 快看 这可是止痛药
Burritos. - Check it out... painkillers.
止痛了 我头就不会头疼了 兄弟
Let's kill the pain. Kill the pain in my brain, man.
Jillian 你那咋样了
Jillian, what's the haps on the craps?
一切尽在掌握
It's all taken care of.
真的 你已经把语♥音♥信息删了吗
What? You deleted the voicemails?
没错 我做的很棒
Yep. I did a great job.
你是哪位
Who is this?
我是Anders
This is Anders.
噢 Ders 没 我还没开始
Oh, Ders! No, I have not started yet.
什么 - 我马上开始
What? - I'm starting right now.
我发誓
I swear.
我刚刚把电子请柬发给我房♥东
I just had to send out this e-vite to my landlord.
然后Montez发来了这个爸爸们
And then Montez sent out this funny video
打喷嚏的搞笑录像
of just dads sneezing.
太他妈好笑了
It's hysterical.
超有意思 因为主角是爸爸们
It's funny, 'cause it's dads.
Jillian 快关掉做正事 好吗
Jillian, turn it off, and get to it, okay?
我们需要你
We need you.
她 那些是啥 - 头疼片
She... what are those? - They're headache pills.
我们在吃 免得啤酒退效
We're taking 'em just in case the beer wears off.
很聪明 哈 - 对 但那写着PM
Pretty smart, huh? - Yeah, but that's P.M.
没错 PM表示能量药片啊
Yeah, "P.M." That's "Power medicine," Man.
吃了它就能补充更多能量
You take it to gain more power in oneself.
两位 那是安♥眠♥药♥
Guys, those are sleeping pills.
随便吧 兄弟
Whatever, dude.
我要去热下煎饼
I'm gonna go nuke this 'rito. Cheers.
谢谢你救了我
Thanks for saving my life.
Ders 快看看
Ders, check it out!
哟 Ders Ders
Yo, Ders. Ders!
我想我知道骑啥了
I think I just found our ride to work.
你以为你能解决这些小辣妹吗
You think you can handle those future babes?
伙计 算了吧 好吗 她们肯定很婊
Dude, get with it, okay? They're gonna act all bitchy,
因为她们知道自己长大会是美女的
because they know they're gonna grow up and be hot.
我们还不能骑她们 知道吗
We can't take a run at 'em yet.
我只是说 我并不介意骑那么小的
All I'm saying is, I wouldn't mind riding that mongoose.
拜托了 伙计 她们最多15岁
Come on, dude. They're like 15, tops.
我在说自行车 你个变♥态♥
I'm talking about the bike, you sick freak.
不好意思 你知道我爱骑比安奇牌
I'm sorry. You know I'm a Bianchi guy.
Adam 快点 我们去骑啦
Adam, come on! Let's ride!
90秒
90 seconds.
快啊 我们得走了
Come on. We need to go now!
不行 我饿死了
No. I'm starving!
伙计 我们只有15分钟的时间挽回一切
Dude, we're 15 minutes from losing everything.
我一定要买♥♥这个玉米煎饼 Ders
I'm gonna buy this burrito, Ders.
我还要吃了它
And then I'm gonna eat it!
那只是豆和奶酪 哥们
It's just bean and cheese, man.
还是个玉米煎饼 兄弟
Still a burrito, man!
我希望你知道自己在做什么
I hope you know what you're doing, man.
快点 我们走
Here, come on. Let's go.
噢 我很清楚我在做什么 兄弟
Oh, I know exactly what I'm doing, man.
嘿嘿 小美女们
Hey-hey, young ladies.
你们好吗
How are you guys doing?
巧克力玉米饼 棒 - 一个巧克力玉米饼 完美
Choco tacos. Nice. - A choco taco, it's perfect.
它本来就很完美 玉米饼
It's, like... it's something that was perfect... A taco...
然后越来越完美
And then got more perfecter.
对 明智之选
So, yes, wise selection.
喔哇 快看那些酷酷的自行车
Whoa, man! Look at these cool bikes!
怎么说来着 呃 我们都是年轻人
What do you say? Uh, we're all young adults.
我们可以跳上去骑一下下嘛
Want to let us hop on for a little ride?
你们俩干嘛不互骑
Why don't you guys go ride each other?
是嘛 你们还应该卷起裤腿呢
Yeah? And you should fricking roll up your pant leg.
为什么
Why?
因为你们不能穿牛仔裤骑自行车
Because you can't ride a bike in jeans.
呀 耶
Yah! Yeah!
男孩万岁
Boys rule!
好吧 嗯 我不知道 妈
Well, yeah, I don't know, mom.
我又不是兽医
Well, I'm not a vet.
我不会天天打你电♥话♥ 妈 因为
I'm not calling you every day, mom, because
我不想天天和你打电♥话♥
I don't want to talk to you every day
因为你快把我逼疯了 - 噢 是那混♥蛋♥
because you drive him crazy. - Oh, the dickhead.
他们在哪
Where are they?
哇
Whoa!
什么 - 啊哦
What? - Uh-oh.
什么 - 小辣妹们
What? - Future babes.
她们从不放弃 兄弟
They never give up, man.
让我想起我还是个小帅哥的时候
They remind me a lot of myself when I was a future babe.
你知道的 我之前餐馆的经理总是说
You know, my manager at Togo's always said,
"你永远不会有出息"
"You'll never amount to anything."
但你看看我
But look at me now!
看看现在的我
Look at me now!
嘿 Blake - 什么
Hey, Blake. - What?
没人问你这事
No one asked!
快下去 哦 天哪 我们把他们甩开了吗
Get off me. Oh, my God. We lose 'em?
我觉得是 踩稳啊 Ders
I think so. Clutch driving, Ders.
哇
Whoa!
哇 - 天啊
Whoa! - Oh, my God!
太牛逼啦
That was awesome!
又来了几个 - 啊 我们的果汁
There's more of them. - The juice!
她们怎么找到我们的 - 呃
How'd they find us? - Ahh...
嘿 小伙 过来
Hey, clerk. Down here.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
看见那位女士了吗
You see that lady over there?
她是个小偷 她在偷东西
She's a shoplifter. She's stealing.
卫生巾 她是个偷卫生巾的
Tampons. She's a tampon thief.
你应该质问她 起码 一个小时
You should interrogate her for, like, an hour.
噢 你可能好奇我是谁
Oh, who am I, you might wonder?
我是公民英雄
I'm a citizen-hero.
看着吧
Watch this.
嗨 早上好 只要咖啡
Hi, good morning. Just the coffee please.
只要咖啡吗
Just the coffee?
为什么不给我看看你的卫生巾呢
Why don't you show me your tampons?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
把包打开然后把卫生巾给我
Open the bag and show me the tampons.
我没有卫生巾 混♥蛋♥
Actually I don't have any, ass,
因为我已经不来月经了
because I don't get my period anymore.
为 为什么你不来月经了呢
Why... Why don't you get your period anymore?
呃
Uhh...
我看不见了 你的头发
I cant see! Your hair!
喝酒吧 小女孩
Eat booze, little baby girls.
好了 我要转身了
All right, I'm gonna turn around!
什么 什么意思 - 继续踩
What? What do you mean? - Keep pedaling! Aah!
你好 - 你好
Hi. - Hi.
希望这几个小辣妹舌头还在
I hope these future babes brought their tongues.
为什么啊
Why, dude?
因为他们马上要尝到激光的厉害啦
Because they're about to taste laser.
思想放开一点 你个弱智
Come on, get your mind out of the gutter, you sick freak.
我怎么知道
I don't know.
放倒一个
I got one!
尝尝激光的厉害吧 渣渣们
Eat laser, scummies!
真棒
Yeah!
抱歉了 小妞
Sorry, chica.
你马上就要被打爆了
Your ass is about to get kick-assed.
噢不 - 怎么了
Oh, no! - What?
她把防护罩放下来了
She put her little thing down.
她刚刚对我竖中指了 这不太好吧
Oh, she just flipped me off. That wasn't nice.
早上好
Good morning.
谁
Who is this?
Dersie 猜猜谁要搭便车溜冰了
Ders-ie, guess who's about to be skitching?
什么 - 噢 啊
What? - Oh! Ow!
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表