那现在该怎么办
So what should we do right now?
去吃汉堡吗
Should we go get hamburgers?
把自己吃成大胖子
Eat a bunch of hamburgers right now and get fat?
就不会被人爆菊了吗
So the dudes won't want to butt-fun us?
要是我们要变胖 变丑
We'll get fat, we'll get ugly.
我们得把对方打到亲妈都认不出来
We have to beat the pretty out of each other.
好主意 现在要怎么做
All right, well, how do we go about doing that?
我也不知道 不如我们一起数到三
I don't know. What do you say, we count to three,
然后同时打对方的脸
and all, like, just punch each other, same time?
打右脸吗 - 行 打右脸
To the right? - Yeah, to the right.
我真不想骂你们臭婊♥子♥
I don't want to call you guys bitches,
但你们确实就是婊♥子♥
but you guys are bitches.
臭婊们
You're bitches.
你们伤不到我 我脸皮又厚又硬
You guys wouldn't be able to hurt me, my face is very hard.
小时候欺负我的人都说
Growing up, all the bullies were, like,
"我♥草♥ 你的脸可真硬" - 好吧
"Holy , man. Your face so hard." - Right.
"我的手都快断了"
"It hurts my hand when I punch."
得用更硬的东西打
I need something much harder to hit it.
哇噢
Whoa! Uh...
伙计 哇噢
Dude, whoa.
你也想吃一铲吗 - 不 不 不
You want me to blast you? - No, no, no.
待会告诉他我们已经互相打过了
Let's just, uh, we'll tell him we fought.
好吧 好主意 - 你还好吗
No, yeah, good--good call. - You all right, man?
Adam Adam 你还好吗
Adam, Adam, you okay?
Adam - 对不起
Adam. - Sorry.
来 起来吧 噢
Come on, okay, oh...
我打到你了吗 打到了么
Did I get you? Did I get you good?
我暴打你了吗 - 呃 没有
Did I get you good? - Uh, no.
但是Ders都快把我的肋骨打断了
But Ders got me a-- a cracked rib for sure.
我们打了一架 Blake拿我头砸地
We fought, and, uh, Blake curbed me.
然后打了我的脸 - 没错 打了两次
Just destroyed my face. - Yeah, twice.
看出来了 看出来了
I can see that. I can see that.
你看起来糟透了 伙计 糟透了
You look bad, dude. You look bad.
行了 咱们 - 糟透了
Okay, let's - You look bad, dude.
这边 - 对 这边
This way. - This yeah.
噢
Whoo!
太阳都快出来了
Oh, great, the sun's coming up soon.
我们可以直接去法♥院♥了
Guess we'll be walking straight to the courthouse.
嘿 待会法官宣判的时候
Hey, guys, when the judge reads our sentences,
千万别哭 - 没问题
just don't cry. - Yeah, definitely.
嗜血怪队 加油
Band of brajs, we got this.
这怎么一股烧糊的轮胎味儿
Does it smell like burnt tires in here?
像有什么东西烧着了 - 没有
Smell, like, a little like something's burning? - No.
先生们 终于现身了 - 对不起 法官大人
Nice of you to join us, gentlemen. - Sorry, your honor,
因为刚在电梯里我大小便失禁了
but took a one-and-a-half in my pants on the elevator.
没错 是真的
Yes, that, uh, definitely happened,
我们就不讲具体情况了
but we won't bother you with our whole morning.
不 - 我们迟到是因为
No, uh... - That's why we're late,
我在裤子里又拉又尿
'cause I-I-I and pissed my pants--
Adam 别说了
Adam, don't.
我们已经准备好为
We're ready to take responsibility
Waymond指证我们所做的一切负责
for whatever Waymond told you we did.
在Womano先生指证之前
Before Mr. Womano testifies,
他将出示与案件相关的物证
I understand that he has some physical evidence that may be pertinent to this case.
我有照片作为铁证
I got pictures of y'all in front of my signs.
准备去监狱舔菊花吧
You gonna fry. Some ass salad.
草你妈
Fuck you
这个
I mean...
哇喔 我真是毛发旺盛
Whoo, wow, I'm hairy.
我看不出这跟本案有何关联
I fail to see the relevance of any of this.
法官大人 我妻子Colleen在上摄影课深造
Sir, my wife Colleen is taking a photography class at the learning annex
她需要一个性感模特 所以
and she needed a sexy model, so...
请您继续往下看就行了
Just move ahead at your discretion.
噢耶 在这
Oh, bam! There it is!
你们看见了吗
Well, would you look at that?
看样子Walker先生说的是事实
Seems like Mr. Walker's been telling the truth the whole time.
瞧 照片底下有个"播放"键
Oh, this one has a little "Play" Icon in the corner.
我看看能从这里得到什么信息吗
Shall I play it and see what we can surmise from this?
知道Monteezy的厉害了吗
Did you see Monteezy work his magic?
我把破烂的气垫船卖♥♥给了这帮傻子
I sold these fools a broke-ass hovercraft.
谁让他们从来不邀请我去他们的派对
That's what they get for never inviting me to their parties.
走 咱们去吃点墨西哥玉米饼和冰沙
Now let's go get some tacos and free smoothies.
走吧 Waymond
Come on, Waymond.
你害死我了 Waymond
You're killing me, Waymond!
在审阅了物证之后
After reviewing the evidence,
法庭将做出支持原告的判决
the court finds in favor of the plaintiffs.
被告被判支付原告
The defendant is ordered to pay repair costs
所有维修费用
in their entirety.
你看到那段录像了吗
Did you just see the video?
你们胜诉了 先生们
You won, gentlemen.
什么 噢 - 我们赢了
What? Oh! - We won?
哇噢 - 我们做到了
Whoo! - We did it!
哇噢 赢了 赢了
Whoo, we won! We won!
这派对弱爆了
Whoo, this party sucks!
是个疯子 我喜欢 酷毙了
All right, a maniac, I like it, very cool.
嘿 都别害羞 伙计们
Hey, don't be shy, dudes.
来跟"牧场嗜血怪的照片"合个影吧
Come on up and take a picture with the picture of the Rancho Chupacabraj.
一张十刀
Come on, we got one picture for $10,
两张五刀
two pictures for $5, so...
拍两张吧 两张 便宜又划算
Just take two. Two. It's a cheaper deal.
呦 Blaze 快点过来
Yo, blaze, any day now.
耶 来了 - 嘿 各位
Oh, yeah. - Hey, guys,
我只想说一句
I just want to, uh, take this opportunity to say
欢迎大家来到首次海景别♥墅♥夏日派对
welcome to our premier beach house party of the summer!
哇噢 哇噢 哇噢
Whoo! Whoo! Whoo!
大家看起来都没兴趣 我理解
Okay, you guys don't seem amped, and I get that.
这里几乎都是男人
It's about 98% to 99% dudes here.
几乎都是 - 没错
It's mostly dudes. - Yeah.
没关系 等这个家伙飞起来的时候
That's okay, though, 'cause once this bitch gets soaring,
就会像泡妞神器 - 没错
it's gonna be a chick stampede. - That's right.
把牛仔帽摘了吧
Let's take off those straw cowboy hats, though,
那是给小妞们准备的
'cause those are for the chicks.
嘿 看呐 - 噢
Hey, look! - Oh! Oh!
嘿 过来吧 - 不 不
Hey, come in! - No, no.
耶 她是跟我一块来的 - 快开 快开
Yeah, yeah, she's with me. - Let's go, let's go.
去你们的
this.
这不是我们的错
That was not our fault.
我靠 - 这不是我们的错
Oh, fudge. - That's not our fault.
我的天呐 你们没事吧
Oh, my God. Are you--are you boys okay?
我们差点被你家尖利的栅栏斩首
Yeah, if you mean almost getting decapitated
这也叫没事吗 噢 噢
by your sharp-ass fence, then yeah. Ow! Ow!
为什么你家栅栏这么尖 伙计
Why is your fence so sharp, dude?
你逗我玩呢 是你们开着气垫艇撞进了我家院子
Are you kidding? You just drove a boat through my yard.
我倒要看看 到了法庭谁更有理 - 没错
Well, we'll just have to see how that holds up in small claims court. - Whoo!
耶 没错 你最好找个律师去 先生
Yeah, that's right. You better lawyer down, sir.
我就是个律师 这种破坏程度
I am a lawyer. And with this kind of damage,
我要把你们送上正式法庭
I'm gonna bring you to big boy court.
那操蛋了 先生
Well, then, , sir.
剧集 | 工作狂(2011) | 导航列表