剧集 | 有色眼镜 | 导航列表
女士 你知道那晚发生了什么吗
Ma'am, do you know what happened that night?
他是那群人之一吗
Was he part of the group...
你儿子叫什么 女士
What's your son's name, ma'am?
科里 警探跟我说
Korey, I have been informed by the detectives
你想发表一份声明
that you wish to make a statement.
说啊
Come on!
你想发表声明
You wish to say something?
是的 在
Yes. Before--
在你开始前 我先打断你一下
Okay, before you say it, let me just stop you
我要把我得说的话先说了
and let me say what I need to say.
我再给你说下你的权利
Let me give you your rights again.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent
拒绝回答任何问题 明白吗
and refuse to answer any questions. Do you understand?
明白
Yes.
你说的每句话都将成为呈堂证供 明白吗
Anything you say may be used against you in court. Do you understand?
明白
Yes.
在被闻讯之前你有权咨♥询♥律师
You have a right to consult a lawyer before any questioning
且有权在闻讯期间让律师在场
and have a lawyer present during questioning.
-明白吗 -听我说
- Do you understand? - Listen to me.
-明白 -我不会伤害你
- Yes. - I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你 科里
I'm not gonna hurt you, Korey.
我是你这边的
I am on your side.
这座城市就像他一样
The whole fucking city is like him.
现在我给你说了你的权利
Now that I've advised you of your rights,
你愿意告诉我
are you willing to tell me the truth
1989年4月19日晚中♥央♥公园里
about the woman who was assaulted in Central Park
发生的女子被袭事件的真♥相♥吗
on the night of April 19th, 1989?
那个女生 她生命垂危
That girl, she's been in critical condition.
-她多半会死 -可是
- She probably gonna die. - Yeah, but--
-你想摊上谋杀罪吗 -不
- Do you wanna be on the hook for murder? - No.
一开始
In the beginning,
我们从
we came down from...
从公园 从球场
from the park... from the field...
从水库到球场
from the reservoir to the field,
就在那时我们实施了强♥奸♥
and that's when we came towards the rape.
"我们"是谁
And who is "We"?
我和凯文
Me, Kevin,
还有
and...
我不认识其他人
I don't know the other ones.
约瑟夫在场吗
Was Yusef there?
约瑟夫
Yusef?
我只是陪约瑟夫来的
I just came to look after Yusef.
约瑟夫不在这儿
Yusef is not here.
只有你一个人
You are alone with this in here.
雷蒙德跑道她后面
Raymond ran in back of her and...
这时她转身 开始跑得很快
that's when the lady turned around and started running real fast.
好 你说
Okay, when you say...
你 他们在强♥奸♥她
you... they were raping her...
他们是怎么把她弄到你发现血迹的地方
how did they get her down to where you found the blood?
他们
They...
他们把她拖过去
They dragged her.
抓住她的脚 他们拖着她
From her feet... They dragged her...
他们拖着她的脚
They dragged her by her feet.
她的脚
By her feet.
然后拖到了那里
And they dragged her down the rest.
你不想回家吗
Don't you want to go home?
我就只想回家
That's all I want. It's all I want.
我们可以弥补这一切
We can fix this.
我们来帮你摆脱麻烦 孩子
Let's get you out of trouble, son.
我很内疚
I felt bad.
我很内疚
I felt bad.
这是我 这是我第一次
This is my... This is my first extreme
对任何女性做出极端行为
I did to any... any kind of female.
或者说
Or...
这是我第一次强♥奸♥
This is my first rape.
这是我第一次 也会是最后一次
This is my first experience, this will be my last.
坐下 科里 坐下
Sit down, Korey. Sit down.
少年拘留所满员了吗
Is Juvie Holding full?
没 但他16岁了
Nope. But he's 16.
过去
Move.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
你是凯文吧
Kevin, right?
我那晚在警♥察♥局看到了你
I saw you that night at the police station.
你是谁
Who are you?
雷蒙德
Raymond.
我还在想雷蒙德是谁
I wondered who Raymond was.
你的伤痕是她抓的吗
That's where she got you?
不是
Nah, man. Um...
我什么都不知道 一个警♥察♥
I don't know nothing about it. A cop...
一个警♥察♥在公园里打了我
A cop hit me in the park.
我看到了
I saw that.
用他的头盔打的
With his helmet.
我是小龙
I'm Tron.
就是
That's like...
就是"安特龙"
That's like "Antron"?
嗯
Yeah.
我诬陷了你
I lied on you, man.
我很抱歉
I'm... I'm sorry.
我也诬陷了你
I lied on you, too.
嗯
Yeah.
我也是 我
Me too. I...
抱歉
I'm sorry, man.
他们逼我们撒谎
They made us lie.
对吧
Right?
他们为什么这么对我们
Why are they doing us like this?
他们一直都这么对我们
What other way they ever do us?
剧集 | 有色眼镜 | 导航列表